HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Evolution? Let's Get Prepared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

New Evolution? Let's Get Prepared! Empty
PostSubject: New Evolution? Let's Get Prepared!   New Evolution? Let's Get Prepared! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 pm

“W. . . WOW!!! Nee you evolved!!” Yuuma cheered and snatched up his little friend for a hug “Though you aren’t pink anymore. . . I still love you regardless!!” He spoke softly.
“Skip!!” It smiled at Yuuma.
“Ok so you need to train a little more. I have the perfect idea! Let’s go to the dojo I heard about! The lady that owns it will help with training. What do you say?” He asked the Skiploom.
“Skip...Skiploom!!” She said in approval after she had thought about it for a second.
“Ok let’s head off!” He grabbed Nee quickly and walked out of the Pokmon Center. He then walked down the street with a smile before a huge shadow passed over him. Yuuma panicked and jumped from the sudden change. “Wh...what was that!!??” He then looked up to see a huge tower. It scared him, just by it’s immense size. He hurried to the dojo. He climbed up a few flights and finally saw it.. “We’re here Nee!” He was exhausted from the walking and climbing.
“Skip skip!!” Nee smiled at Yuuma still full of energy. She was ready to train. He walked inside the dojo to find a girl just a little younger than him. She was wearing a cloak and an
eyepatch.
“U. . . um.. are you Kim? I wanted to train my Skiploom, Nee.” He approach the girl nervously.
“Give me a second.” She said quietly.
“O. . . ok. I will wait.” He nodded and waited patiently with Nee. A few minutes later Kim walked in with a Meditite.
“He will be your training partner today. Step onto the field.” She pointed to the side where an arena was.
“O.. ok.” He nodded seriously. They walked over to the arena and got in position. A referee arrived and signaled them to begin!
“Meditite use confusion!” She yelled out immediately. Yuuma panicked. Just as Meditite’s energy was about to be released, he yelled.
“Nee! Dodge it and let’s go for a tackle! When you get close use Sleep Powder!” Nee successfully dodged as now she is faster. He whipped up a slightly stronger wind than normal and sent it toward the direction of Kim. Nee flew at meditite, of course, gaining momentum. As it flew closer, she used Sleep Powder, leaving a trail of the dust as it flew by. It hit Meditite and then released a cloud of the powder for precautionary measures.
“Nice job now try to knock him out before he wakes up.” She smirked at him. Immediately Yuuma went for another tackle with an even stronger wind. The force threw meditite into at Kim. “Wh.. what the?!?!” She caught the meditite as it flew at her. There was no doubt about it. He had been knocked out. “Hehehe you do realize I went easy on purpose, right? Listen... Skiploom isn’t a powerful pokemon by nature.”
“Y....You’re right. It isn’t strong physically but I have some advantage with my ability to manipulate wind. I can control where Nee moves anytime. With that I can also add force behind her attacks.” Yuuma pointed out and smiled. “Anyway thanks for the training, Cya.” Yuuma waved as he walked off down the stairs.
“Skip Skkiippp!!!!” Nee let out a loud cheer for winning her second battle. Yuuma hugged her and smiled.
“No matter what people say about you... I will always be here.”

Words: 572
EXP: 57
Levels Moved: 18 - 21 (3 exp)
Moves Learned: Bullet Seed

New Evolution? Let's Get Prepared!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1