HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets-a-go! (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Louie opened the door and looked outside, his Riard was on his shoulder and his Castform was spinning around outside playing in the flowers.

"Cale! Hurry up!" Louie shouted to him.

He floated over to Louie and landed on his head, "Foca! Casfo!" he said, snuggling down into Louie's hair.

"O.K, bye mom! See you soon!" Louie shouted into the house behind him, he closed the door before any reply could be said.

He had his necessities in his bag and Pokéballs, although never used, on his waist.

He walked over to Professor Elm's lab, since the Prof. wanted to see him before he set off.

"Hiya, Prof! What did you want today?" Louie said, Riku waved to the professor.

Last edited by Gallade! on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 am

Arya was passing through a small town in the Johto region, she was supposedly meeting the local professor here for some reason. She spotted a boy going into a pokemon lab. "Ah, Blaze i think that's the place we have to go to." She said pointing to the large building. Her growlithe nodded in agreement and they walked over to it and entered. "Hello?" Arya called out then waited for an answer.
champeo
champeo

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 pm

(Mind if I join your roleplay with my character?)
Gallade!
Gallade!

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

(Anyone can join :3)
champeo
champeo

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 3:46 pm

(Alright, My attempted roleplay in Johto kind of... failed, so I'm going to use the same character... Caleb Evans. He'll be a bit ahead of everyone, with his Totodile, already in Cherrygrove City.)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 am

Prof Elm walked out of his lab to see Arya and Louie, "Ah, new trainers," ge said as a Cyndaquill jumped onto his shoulder. "Well come in, do you have Pokemon already or are ylu coming to me for that exact reason?" he asked as a Chikorita knocked Cyndaquil off him shoulder to take the position.
Gallade!
Gallade!

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 1:35 am

"Oh, Prof. You and your memory" Louie chuckled " You asked me over for an errand of some kind, remember?" Cale floated over to Arya

"Casts!"Hiyas!
Doragon

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 am

"Ah,yes,go pick up some milk,that and pick me up a box"says Prof. Elm"both are at the poke mart"
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 am

Ayra was a little confused, she'd just been told to talk with the professor before she started wandering around the Johto region by herself. Oh well, this shouldn't take too long anyway... she thought to herself. Arya looked at the boy she had followed in, he didn't seem quite as experienced as she was with his pokemon but that wouldn't matter too much.
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 4:07 am

( So can i join this at a later time? Like when you're near water?"
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 4:41 am

(Yeah, but i'm not sure how long that'll be...)
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 am

(Just until you get around a body of water)
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 5:46 am

(Yeah, but we have to wait for gallade)
Gallade!
Gallade!

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 am

(Jeeeez, sorry I slept >.>)

"O.K, Mr. Elm" Louie said, picking his Riard from the floor, and letting him sit on his shoulder, and he walked out slowly to Route 29 just outside of town.
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 am

(yeah you better be sorry)
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 am

Arya followed the boy out of the lab, her growlithe by her side. She was still a little confused. She tugged on the boys arm. "Excuse me, but who are you?"
Gallade!
Gallade!

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

"Oh, I'm Louie, I do quite a few errands for Prof. Elm" he said, Riku and his shoulder waving at them.
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 am

"Ah ha..." Arya replied looking at the strange pokemon, "I'm Arya...I'm just travelling and i was told to talk with the professor, he was supposed to give me a map..."
Gallade!
Gallade!

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 am

"Oh, Prof. Elm has been hit on the head recently by a Graveler, I wouldn't trust him to remember much" he said
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 am

"OH...alright." Arya looked around, she wasn't too sure what to do, she could either go along with this and hope to get a map at the end or just go on her journey without one. She'd prefer to have a map but....did she really have to time to spare?
Gallade!
Gallade!

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 am

"Well, I'll leave you with that thought, then, I guess" Louie said, he walked into the grass...
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 am

(im coming in)

Crash! A boat has crashed on the shore at far right of new bark town. A young boy in a boat with a foreign pokemon was sprawled out in the wreckage. They were faintly breathing.
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 am

Arya was about to follow the boy in when she heard the crash and turned around to see someone in need of help. She ran over to them and looked them over, they didn't look too good...
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 am

"Ugh" Aster said faintly "Who......are you?" The unknown pokemon squirmed.
Ukiki
Ukiki

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 am

"I'm Arya, hold on." She let her Espeon out, "Hina go fetch the professor." The espeon nodded and ran off to go get help. Arya looked the boy over, he didn't seem to have any serious injuries. That's a good sign. arya thought to herself then moved onto the pokemon. It was strange and she'd never seen anything like it before. She turned to the boy, "I'm sorry but i don't know much about this pokemon, but i'll do what i can for it."
Sponsored content

Lets-a-go! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets-a-go! (Open)   Lets-a-go! (Open) H6Q0F8z

Lets-a-go! (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next