HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Evolution (Training)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

The Evolution (Training) Empty
PostSubject: The Evolution (Training)   The Evolution (Training) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 am

"Well, Eternia, you shall be an Eevee no longer soon after this training! I just need to make sure that you're healthy and happy enough to evolve, okay?" Gavin told Eternia as he pulled out the Water Stone. Once again, Eternia stared at it blankly, for a very long time. "Okay, let's go! Use Return on that tree over there!" Gavin commanded gently as he pointed to a dead tree that was away from the city. Eternia ran towards it, with a power far more powerful than their last training, and snapped the tree in half with one blow. "You are one awesome Pokemon. Do you know that, Eternia?" Gavin asked Eternia as he jumped with glee, knowing that his trainer was satisfied.

"Alright, let's continue once more!" Gavin said as he slipped out his Pokedex, glancing through the moves Eternia knew. "You know, we haven't worked on Tail Whip yet, have we? Let's Practice! Okay, now try to spin in a circle and fake out the opponent, instead flipping your tail! Try that, Eternia!" Gavin told him as he gave a short nod. He ran back towards the now toppled tree and circled around, whipping his tail at the bark. "That was perfection! Now, time to get serious!" Gavin said as he grasped the Water Stone. "Eternia...Evolve into....Vaporeon!" He said as he placed the Water Stone in front of Eternia. The Stone went deep into the Eevee's chest, and a white light engulfed him. His silhouette showed that he was evolving normally, with no defects. Fins were growing out of his paws, and his fur was turning into scales. A Caudal fin was growing on the tip of his tail. A large, mane-like fin was growing around his neck now. When the evolution was completed, Eternia gave the cry of a Vaporeon for the first time. "I must document this moment, for it is when I evolved my own Pokemon!" Gavin exclaimed as he Documented the whole thing on his Pokedex, then re-scanned Eternia. The newly-found moveset was created. "You know, Eternia, we just might be able to challenge the gym now, and win!" Gavin exclaimed as Eternia cheered happily. They both went towards the Oreburgh Gym. Gavin checked the egg that he had. "I sure do hope this hatches soon!"

[382 Words]
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

The Evolution (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evolution (Training)   The Evolution (Training) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 12:22 am

Gavin's app has been adjusted, your Eevee is now a Vaporeon, and is now level 13. Vaporeon also has the ability Water Absorb.

The Evolution (Training)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1