HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chad Irvine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 am

Chad Irvine Chad_i10
Name:
Chad Irvine

Trainer

Birthplace:
Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh

Battle Style:
Focused on brute strength and sheer power.

Personality:
Strong, willful, and looking for a fight, whether it be for profit, or to avenge the death of his brother. He's like a soldier who seek to do justice in an evil and dark world: A rugged hero who is strong in arm and wit, but has a fatal character flaw (dealing with the death of his brother, pride or vanity, a weakness for damsels in distress...) that will be his end if he doesn't figure out how to solve it. However, with her sister accompanying him in his journey, he should receive guides on what to do. However, he'd be over protective of his sister throughout the journey. The trauma and paranoia of his brother's death turned Chad into a Pokémon Trainer with dreams of being a champion and using his own power to avenge his brother's death; target: evil organizations.

History:
"STOP!

"Grr... I choose to go down fighting!"

Chad's brother, a very powerful Trainer has been challenged by an unknown evil Trainer that gives anyone a creepy feeling upon locking eyes. However, Chad's brother ain't no chicken to anything. The evil Trainer challenged Brock Irvine when he ran onto him in a forest. The challenger spoke of violent poems that talk about death and how bad the world is.

"Brother... No..."

Unknown to Brock, Chad was around the same forest and accidentally spotted his older brother fighting against a very strong Trainer. He was worried that his brother might lose his winning streak.

"Hahaha... Idiot. Salamence, finish him."

Salamence opens its mouth and a blue ball appears in front of its mouth. It then fires a beam of orange energy from its mouth at the opponent.

"Terrraaa!"

Brock Irvine's might Torterra falls. He has been defeated for the first time by some unknown guy.

"No... RUN, CHAD! GO!"

Brock finally noticed his younger brother hiding behind a tree watching. Unknown to Chad, two masked men were about to stab Chad's back with a knife. Luckily enough, Chad just mindlessly followed his brother's command and ran off to their house.

The evil Trainer commands his Salamence to end the life of Chad's brother.

Why?

Two years later...

"...and that's why Rowan agreed on giving me a Turtwig."

"I see. Well, we already talked about this but I'm going with you. I still can't forget the image of our brother's burnt corpse. What I'm saying is... As your older sister, I'm doing my responsibility protecting you. Mother and I are afraid of losing you."

All Chad could remember was his brother mysteriously telling him to run off. Being the polite youngest one he is, he followed. Until hours after that, he returned to the place where his brother fought. There, he was startled and shocked, he couldn't explain how he just felt.

It's the burnt corpse of his brother before his eyes. It's his brother; the necklace that miraculously didn't burn as well as the remains of his cap.

He just stared into it for an unbelievable time: hours. Until his mother and sister got worried and decided to search for him. Rina Irvine, his older sister found his little brother staring at something. She looked and saw the burnt corpse.

"Yes... I know... We don't even know why he was killed. I just ran into them fighting. But it goes for me as well. What if you get in danger?"

"Come on, forget it. Let's not be paranoid. All you should keep in mind is that you're now living your dream. You're now a Trainer. You should be happy. Your Turtwig is drinking water on the pond to harden his soil shell. You should get prepared as well. We're leaving in a few minutes."

While he may not look it, Chad still has some grudge and puzzle in him. Unknown to anyone, he became a Trainer hoping to find the guy who killed his brother; to avenge him. In the process, destroying grunts or anyone who works for an evil organization that he crosses paths with.

Badges:

Items:
5 Poké Balls

Money:
$6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon:
Chad Irvine 387-gardenia

Level:

Moves:
Tackle
Withdraw

Ability:
Overgrow

Personality:
Adventurous and docile.

Exp:

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 10:24 am

^^ the history is verg creative but i dont think it is allowed sorry think you have to change it (but it was nicely done :D )
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 am

Deleted my reply, sorry. Thought of a better one. What part is not allowed? A Trainer being killed by someone's monster or a history mostly made up of conversations?
Leo
Leo

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 10:52 am

Well first ofthe killing part second i think the history has to be inthe third person this is more like an rp sample
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 11:05 am

But I've seen some history before that includes death. I'd consider editing the history though.
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zSat Sep 07, 2013 6:29 am

Heyo...
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 am

*coughs* o3o
Leo
Leo

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 10:43 am

Ssorry for th long wait shadow hut i hadnt got anrespons yet so i think it will be good enough so approved unless a. Higher up says so

Again i am so sorry :(
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

XD Kay. No need to be so sorry. You forgot to move. o3o Can't RP without her sister though so yeah.
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello?
Bryan
Bryan

Chad Irvine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Irvine   Chad Irvine H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am

YODELAYHIHOOOOOOO
Sponsored content

Chad Irvine Empty