HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping out NPC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Helping out NPC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 pm

*cough cough* -points at who has been on in the past 48 hours.- no other staff there *cough*
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Kai meant actively moderating. We have no idea what goes on in the staff section, (My guess is nothing).
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 am

Meh, I say we start a revolution. REVOLUTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 am

You know Kevin, if there's one thing I learned throughout my life that wasn't how to make people feel bad about themselves is that people are sheep, by taking action you sieze the future. Inaction is a crime on a personal level, so I encourage you with your revolution Jinkei, and you have my full fledged support. Send an email to tsu666@hotmail.com if you want blackmail to use against the staff.

Cheers.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 5:13 am

Hm. so you say you left the site in a flurry of anger and rude words, beheading Lucy from HA and sending us into a state of almost inactivity, causing others to rebel against the mods but you decide to come back with the simple promise of blackmailing the mods. Cool.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Yeah, nothing's going on in the Staff Section. Nothing at all except for promotion discussions to boost Moderator activity. I remember when this site was fun, when people didn't just blackmail and stab others in the back if it meant benefitting themselves. I only took on the HA job because of all of the support I got, and the idea that I could help this site grow and develop, not watch countless arguments about petty things, get dragged into them, and accused of taking one side or another when I try and solve them. That's not to say I don't still enjoy it here, but I'd appreciate if everyone made an effort to make a more peaceful environment for everyone, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, about the topic in hand. I don't mind a few members who get staff approval to Mod topics, as long as they keep that staff member updated and staff are willing to update trainers for that member. Currently, there may be up to four staff returning/hired if they all accept, so I suppose the activity should rise enough to make everyone happy.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Eh, finally the Head spoke of the fights. My suggestion: Ban those who'll start a fight. For a week. Since words don't matter to 'em.

Anyway, count me in for the mod, if you'd like.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 am

Any updates on this? I don't see any changes...
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Notice she added a few mods to the list? I haven't had any threads to mod yet, not that I see anyways, so I don't know what to do. Sorry about that.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

The problem isn't that there's too many threads, it's that the threads that are being modded "aren't being modded often enough". I mean, really, the problem seems to me to be a lack of patience. I'm not saying that every mod posts multiple times every day, but just because you're active that often doesn't mean your mod can be. There's a separate RP section for a reason. There's ways to pass the time, and if you really wanted to you could make multiple characters (I was barely able to keep up with 4 and semi-active mods), so I really don't see why everyone thinks the mods need help.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 6:01 am

The staff needs a one man modding powerhouse. While that guy might not be active 24/7, he should be able to post to everywhere whenever he comes on. I know who he is though but then again, he lacks quality o3o.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping out NPC   Helping out NPC - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Helping out NPC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3