HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brock Bennington

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Brock Bennington Empty
PostSubject: Brock Bennington   Brock Bennington H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:52 am

Brock Bennington Sa10
He's aware about the fact that many see him as around twenties or something. He's too tall for his age.

Name:
Brock Bennington
He doesn't know that this is his name.

Nickname:
"Shadow"
The name he calls himself and gives to everyone.

"The Daredevil"
Given by a younger friend of him.

Treasure Hunter (will not be applied for game play purposes)
Relics, gold bars, historical items, treasure chests, etc.

Vigilante Hunter (will not be applied for game play purposes)
Just because he's too young doesn't mean he can't catch criminals. He has his own way of doing this.

Underground Fighter
Okay, he's too young and weak, right? However, he joined an illegal underground organization where they accept underage fighters. Yep, that means when the cops know he's part of it, he could face legal stuff.

Birthplace:
Oreburgh City, Sinnoh

Battle Style:
Since he's not an official Pokémon Trainer, he doesn't have the right to fight nor does he have a Pokémon with him. However, since his occupation is very dangerous, there are times where fighting is necessary; he only "fights" to escape safely. He fights wild Pokémon with his bare hands or if necessary, he uses the golden spiked brace on his wrist.

The spiked brace can be used to kill, but he has never killed any creature before. Either he gives them one strong punch on the forehead enough to stun a creature, or he runs away and escapes. He's always had a talent for escape.

Personality:
Brock prefers to be called Shadow. He usually makes a strong first impression, but he's actually a kind, funny guy to have. Some people find him annoying and evil, but they just misunderstood him. He does have an anger management issue though. It's like when he gets mad, he's a completely different guy who would truly kill without second thoughts if pushed to his limit. When he talks, he's straight out and will say what he wants to say, careless about what the other person would think or say. He likes to explore dangerous places and do things that are too extreme. He's almost fearless until he realized that weirdly adequate, a little cockroach, a creepy spider and a disgusting worm are sufficient to scare him. Heights, danger, death and the likes don't scare him. It's weird those three animals scare him.

He always hails himself as the most awesome guy that ever lived. He loves cheeseburgers. He may not look and act like it, but he has always dreamed of living cozy. Hilltop house, fast car, riches and fortune, hot girls and the likes.

He likes listening to Rock/Rock Rap Music and watching a lot of violence.

History:
Not much is known about his past. He does not remember anything either. He does not know who his parents are or who he really is. All he knew is that he was an orphan who lived and served in the church. When he became thirteen, he ran off and hid in the caves of Oreburgh during midnight. There, he could spend a day before the miners threw him away. He went into a forest where he could survive by eating fruits and drinking from the lakes.

He got used to life like that. Somewhere in his heart, he knows that he has special talents. As if, he is born to be a hunter and assassin of sorts. With that, he became a treasure hunter and been capturing criminals by either trapping them or using a rope to tie them on a tree or poles then he would attract the cops attention. However, before the cops could see him, he would leave leaving only the restrained criminal to be arrested.

As a treasure hunter, he leaves a sack full of gold bars and historical items near the gates of the city hall every midnight. Luckily enough, the guards do not spot him. He does not care where the gold is used for but he does see some officials feeding the poor, which lets him know that they put the gold to good use.

He also takes trips to museums wherein he sees some of the historical items he took.

One treasure-hunting day, he found a golden spiked weapon of sorts that can be worn on the wrist. He also found an old book written in ancient letters he could not figure out. He decided to take the golden weapon with him. Yes, it would attract a lot of attention however, only an expert would know that it is a real gold and not a fake. Luckily, due to being an old item, it resembles those imitations of sorts.

Items:
5 Poké Balls

Money:
$6,200

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leo
Leo

Brock Bennington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Bennington   Brock Bennington H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Hmm shadow it looks great but uhm I have to say you need at least one official rank like trainer, coordinator, aura trainer etc.. and I have to remind you that it will be hard to capture any pokemon if you will not have one and you're charrie is defeated.
Bryan
Bryan

Brock Bennington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Bennington   Brock Bennington H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 6:31 am

Ian,

It feels good to see you doing your job really well, fella. You may have noticed he's a perfect copy of me. Basically, I, myself would be going inside the game. About the ranks, I honestly don't know if those are allowed, and I can't think of anything to replace it with. If you're not good with it, I guess I can just edit it and put a, "will not be applied for game play purposes" in an open and close parentheses.

He's not a Pokémon Trainer, and that means he shouldn't be fighting all the time. It's written that he only does it when his life is in danger. Sure, wilds can come at him, but he can always try to run away instead of attacking right away. Moreover, he's the one who will join your Eterna adventure.
Leo
Leo

Brock Bennington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Bennington   Brock Bennington H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 2:34 pm

I think if you edit it I will approve it for you ^^
(I guess I can just edit it and put a, "will not be applied for game play purposes" in an open and close parentheses. )
Bryan
Bryan

Brock Bennington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Bennington   Brock Bennington H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Should've done it to save me the laziness. Naw, man. It's okay. :)
Leo
Leo

Brock Bennington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Bennington   Brock Bennington H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 2:41 pm

ok then I can say 
APPROVED
unless a higher up says otherwise
Sponsored content

Brock Bennington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Bennington   Brock Bennington H6Q0F8z

Brock Bennington
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1