HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 1:10 pm

(Okay, I'll take this topic but do I reset the gym battle? Also, the gym leader is Naiya if I'm not wrong and she has a Lucario, Mankey and Meditite, right?)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 10:09 pm

(No Kim is becuase of some accident rhat happened to Naiya, it says her pokekon and stuff in her app)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 am

(Unfortunately I can't exactly find it. So should I just use Naiya's pokemon?)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 4:33 am

(Bump)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2