HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Espeon
Espeon

Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! Empty
PostSubject: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Mia walked into the Pokemon Center and looked around. "Pretty nice" she said. After taking care of what she needed Mia went out to look for Yuki.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Yuki was standing in front of Liberty tower, frowning deeply. He didn't like the tower, something about it was weird and he didn't like the feel he got from it. Lin didn't seem to like Liberty Tower either.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 10:08 pm

"There you are" Mia said. "Hey are you ready to challenge the gym?" she asked.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm

"Oh, yeah...let's go." He said with a sheepish glance before heading to the gym. "Onward!" he said as he walked onward towards the Gym.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 4:17 am

Mia smiled which was something she rarely did around people. She followed Yuki all the way to Niaya's Dojo home of the Moonlight City gym. " Lets do this" she said before entering the gym.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 4:38 am

Yuki nodded and followed her into the gym. He didn't know if he could actually do it, he had no other Pokemon-he quickly dismissed the negative thoughts knowing that his partner had gotten plenty stronger.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 am

Mia walked around. " Hello?"she called out hoping to hear an answer. She waited for a reply.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 am

Kim walked through the gym rubbing her eyes before, saying
"What? Is my first challenger already here?"
making her way towards the battlefield and signaling them to follow without an answer once, there she took position saying
"Whoever's first take your place over there, their friend can just sit in the stands and watch"
she then clenched a pokeball in her hand before, launching it out onto the battlefield and beckoning
"Show them what you got, Meditite"
her first pokemon appearing onto the battlefield smiling and awaiting her opponent's imminent arrival.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Mia stepped forward and into position. " Okay go Litwick" she said throwing the pokeball containing the small candle like pokemon. " Your,move" she said.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Yuki had went to the stands and watch the battle. Lin seemed excited to watch the fire type go against Meditite. "Good luck Mia." the blue and orange clad trainer said encouragingly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Kim nodded
"I guess, if you want me to first but, it's your choice, now Meditite use Bide"
Meditite beginning to build up energy bracing for his opponent's impending attacks.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 9:45 pm

"OKAY!" A man barged into the gym, kicking open the door and clapping his hands together, "STOP THIS SHIT. The fight is horrible to watch and the Pokemon, well, I like Pokemon I wont call crap on that. However, I cannot allow the fight to continue as I have plans on winning the race. I can't let anyone else take a lead."

Throwing a pokeball into the air, an Aron came out of the device.

It landed on the floor with a thud, leaving a crater on the ground. The Pokemon was three feet higher than a normal Aron. Normal ones were 1'04". This one? 4'04". Handed to him by a particular experienced villain of the past, the Pokemon looked normal everywhere else, it was just, bigger. "Screw the introductions, Dino, use Aerial Ace on Meditite!" The big Aron charged forward at an amazing speed. It was the fast move that made it fast. It wasn't very fast in general.

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Listor burst through a ceiling window landing on the floor crouched down, rising he looked to the battle and smiled saying
"I'll hold off the inconveniences sir, you take the gym leader"
proceeding towards Yuki and Mia, his Alakazam teleporting at his side, he then threw two other pokeball's into the air, a Spiritomb and Deino appearing and pushing Yuki and Mia out of the way with that he made another hand signal, his trio of pokemon triangulating to keep the trainer's captive.

(P.S. Guys we can do this, seen as, we are the Society of Liberty, a VILLAIN team so, we asked and we can :) )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim looked to the duo that burst into her gym and reached for her radio to get help when, Listor from across the room launched a Kunai at it destroying it. Kim then called to Meditite
"Dodge it now..."
but, unfortunately due to the Bide attack it couldn't move so, Meditite fainted unable to withstand the attack even with Bide. Kim then reached for two pokeball's; one returning Meditite and the other summoning Croagunk to the battlefield. She then called to Croagunk
"Ok, Croagunk the bigger they are the harder they fall so, use Poison Sting!"
Croagunk unleashing a tirade of sharp poisonous needles at Aron trying to take it out at the legs.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 5:57 am

Mia growled. " No one ruins my GYM BATTLE" she said before looking at Litwick."Litwick use Shadow Ball on Alakazam, Will-O-Wisp on Dieno and Confuse ray on Spiritomb." she said in quick sequence. Litwick nodded before unleashing it's attacks.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 am

"Use Water Gun on the Shadow Ball at full power to boost it's speed!" Yuki said quickly. Lin, still in his trainer's arms, gave a war cry before shooting a powerfull blast of ice cold water at the Shadow Ball, making the spherical attack charge at the opponent faster then before.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 am

A Toxicroak blocked the Poison Sting that Kim's Croagunk fired off. "Toxicroak....", he said, appearing rather upset with the ruckus. While Toxicroak seemed to stare at it's surroundings, an Ursaring made it's presence known and grabbed the Shadow Ball, taking no damage. It let our a fierce roar to gain everyone's attention.

A Swampert seemed to walk into the gym on all fours. To his left, a Mismagius, and to the right, Camerupt. A small, elderly woman was on Swampert's back. She jumped off of the pokemon's back, tapping her walking stick against the ground. She seemed to analyze the field quickly. "Toxicroak, Ursaring, good job in gaining their attention for me.", she said. The elderly lady took her gaze upon Kim.

"I expected more from you, Kim. As a Gym Leader and the head of Moonlight City's Police Force, you cannot doubt your pokemon or your skills. But I shall take this from here.", she said, turning to face the intruders.

"It is rude to interrupt someone's gym battle, after all these gyms stand as a testament to trainers and the Pokemon they build bonds with. These bonds are sacred, and I cannot allow you to defile them. If you seek a trainer to fight, you have found one. I am Sora Rayne, The Village Elder of Lakeside Town.", she said as she opened a pokemon and jumped up, landing on a Hydreigon.

"I challenge you to a battle, Society of Liberty.", Sora said as Toxicroak, Camerupt, Ursaring, Mismagius, and Swampert all seemed fired up and ready to go. "May I find mercy in my heart during this battle.", she said, rather serious.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 4:25 pm

"We do not back down." The boss stated firmly, "We're going to take down this enemy no matter how strong she is! Listor, take care of the diversions including the other pokemon of this Elder. Do not allow any other Pokemon to interfere my attacks to her Pokemon, I'll deal with her!"

(My attack to Meditite was ignored so imma just ignore evrything on that altogether -.-)

Throwing two more Pokeballs in the air, the boss drew a Gyarados and a Gabite. The two Pokemon landed side by side. The serpentine Pokemon was HUGE! An average Gyarados was around twenty feet long when extended and this one was no different. [Gyarados's ability Intimidate activated, possibly lowering the attacks of all of Sora's Pokemon].

Aiming at the most dangerous-looking and easy target, Katsu ordered his Aron to use Superpower on Hydreigon. The Pokemon quickly buried its whole head underground and quickly raised it, causing a massive boulder to rush at the opposing Hydreigon. Simultaneously, Katsu ordered both the Gabite and the Gyarados to use Dragon Rage on the Hydreigon. Two blue-ish fire-balls made their way to Hydreigon from their respective mouths. Dragon Rage was sure to deal 40 HP damage if it hit and thus was a good choice. If both moves hit, 80 HP damage would be a certainty. Superpower being a Fighting move, Hydreigon could lose lots of HP despite its rank if all three hit.

"We'll take them down one by down, Listor." Boss muttered as he awaited to see Hydreigon's reaction. He yelled, "I don't care if you are the village elder of the whole damn earth, in the end, Society of Liberty will be the elders to everything, mark my words, Sora Rayne."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Sora's Mismagius was the first to react. It floated up and let loose a Psybeam against the Fighting Type attack Superpower. The Psychic-Type Move would be more effective in neutralizing the Fighting Type move, protecting Hydreigon and Sora, who was riding Hydreigon.

Next Hydreigon released a Dragonbreathe against the attacks coming at it as Sora jumped off, landing in Swampert's hand. With Hydreigon's level advantage, it's attack seemed to hold the Dragon Rage at bay.

Ursaring kicked it onto his turn. He began to use Sweet Scent, in an attempt to lower the evasiveness of the opposing Pokemon. "Ursaring!", it growled as it kept the Sweet Scent up.

Toxicroak seemed to jump at Gyrados, letting out a puff of air as it landed, looking up at the Pokemon. It had used Swagger, attempting to confuse Gyrados at the cost of raising it's attack power.

Swampert seemed angry as he set Sora down. "Swampert...", he sighed out as he moved forward, turning it into a charging run against the opposing Gabite. It was a Take Down attack.

Camerupt was the last to react, simply moving up to Aron. "Caaameerrupt..", it said whilst using the move, Yawn.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 6:41 pm

"Nevermind!" Boss quickly muttered and returned all his Pokemon to their Pokeballs, acting fast enough to call back Gabite first, returning it before Swampert made contact. Looking helplessly at the strong Pokemon before him, the man gritted his teeth in frustration and simply turned away with clenched fists. "This won't be the last you see of us!"

The man walked towards the door where he came, leaving as quickly as he entered, dragging Listor with him. "Come on, we have to train more!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Listor nodded
"Yes Boss, team let's go"
in his usual calm and quiet voice but low pitched voice. His pokemon followed him, Alakazam on his left, his Spiritomb on his right and his Deino behind him. Once out of the building and the area, Listor said to the Boss
"What is our next plan of action?"
awaiting a reply before getting an idea but, waiting anyway.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 3:59 pm

-exit- // make a training topic btw, our next objective is to get all our pokes to 30+
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 7:27 am

Mia sighed. "Thank you" she said to Sora. "I don't know what we would've done if you weren't here"she said.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 7:51 pm

"Never a problem. Now you should restart this Gym Battle, I expect to see trainers like you holding your own without an elderly ladies assistance.", Sora said, returning all her Pokemon, save Swampert. "Perhaps I'll see you before you reach my gym.", she said as she left.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zFri Aug 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Yuki stayed silent as he picked Lin back up, the Spheal gave a small, almost inaudible squee as his trainer watched Sora leave. Yuki then looked over at Mia and gave her a small smile,.glad that neither of them or their Pokemon got hurt.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 am

(Bump)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!   Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!! H6Q0F8z

Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next