HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah Begins in Minoru!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:52 am

"Bahaha, using Tackle as a counter? That can't go well..."

Ditto#1 collided with Tail, both Pokémon taking decent damage. Water Gun sideswiped the poor Ditto, knocking her off to the side and seriously hurting her.

Ditto#2 took the Scratch attack quite well, countering with Round. The waves of sound echoed around the path, the focus of which seemed to be on Tail.

Ditto#1: Not so hot

Ditto#2: Seen better days
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:57 am

Tail was hit, but got back up.

"That's showing them! Now, try a combo move!"

Fang using Water Gun, Tail ran with it, and comboed into a heavy water Scratch.

"That should work..."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 pm

"Oh, dearie, what an interesting combo move. Too bad you forgot to say who you were focusing, bahahahahahaha!"

Ditto#1 takes the attack head on, crumpling from the blow.

Ditto#2 uses Round again, this time focused on Fang.

Ditto#1: KO

Ditto#2: Same as before, more or less.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 pm

(The attack went from 2 to 1, it targrted both. I didn't say it because combo moves like that usually aim at 2 targets.)

Fang dodged, just barely.

"Try another Scratch! Fang, go from behind!"

Both Pokemon nodded, and Tail ran in to use Scratch. Fang was using a small Water Gun that Fang would make grow and speed up when in sight.

(I love how you can control your attacks when you're...Anywhere but the games.)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 5:09 pm

(Really? In my experience those types of moves focus one Pokemon and knock them out on hit. We'll try your way next time :P ))

Ditto#2 is struck with the Water Gun, getting thrown right into Tail's Scratch attack. She crumples and turns into her usual pink goo form.

Everyone is KO'd, both pokemon get 10 EXP. Tail will level up, I'll adjust your profile when I'm not on my phone.

The old lady grins, recalling her pokemon. "Excellent battle, dearie. Maybe we'll meet again." She hands Sarah a pouch with three Oran Berries and a Pecha Berry inside. (Again, I'll add it later~)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm

((Your profile has been adjusted for a while, I kinda forgot to mention that... this is also a *le bump* on the small chance you've just forgotten to check it))
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 2:56 am

(Sorry, I couldn't check on my DS and forgot on my computer.)

Sarah thanked her and began walking. Within minutes, it was raining(if that's ok). "I should find a tree...Or city."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 am

A large tree hung over the right half of the path, another young trainer standing under it. Looking around, he seemed a bit irritated about the rain, and it was hard to tell if that was all. He looked over as Sarah approached, and narrowed his eyes. "Don't tell me you want to battle too? That old lady was really annoying..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 pm

"You mean the one the moderator bumped the topic after? She was odd. But I'm not challlenging you."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:26 am

The Trainer grinned. "Thank goodness, that would have been awful. I'm Mike, nice ta meet ya." He shuffled over to the far edge of the tree's cover, doing his best to make room for her. If Sarah stood where she wouldn't get wet, she'd probably be touching shoulders with him.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:38 am

Sarah walked over. "Name's Sarah. Hey, do you know what this 'fourth wall' everyone says I break is?"

(Sorry, but I couldn't come up with much funnier.)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Mike grinned. "Well, ya see, when someone in a story starts referencing the fact that they're in a story, or the author's writing, and so on; that's breaking the fourth wall. At least, that's the way my creator understands it. Hopefully the idiot makes this rain stop soon, there's not a whole lot you can do plot-wise just standing under a tree with some random guy." The rain showed no signs of letting up soon, however, perhaps just to spite Mike and his hurtful words.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 9:47 pm

"So...I think I get it. Still, why can most people not know what I mean when I do it?"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Mike chuckled. "Because most people are stupid."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 pm

"Makes sense. Anyway, think the rain's gonna clear up before next page?"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Mike looked up at the sky. "If not, I think the closest Pokémon Center isn't too far off, we could run there without getting completely drenched..." The single storm cloud seemed not to care that he was defying nature and physics by staying put and drenching this one route and the towns on either side, he simply sat there in the sky and poured buckets of rain on his least favorite section of ground.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 pm

"That's great! My trainer app says I can grab my Pikachu there. Let's go I guess."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 pm

"A Pikachu, eh? Alright, but don't be surprised if there's some crazy event waiting there to test you before you get it. Sax likes to pretend he's an evil mastermind when he does that." Mike took off in the direction of the PC, rain drops the size of golf balls hitting him as he went. "Man, you can't make these that big, I could lose an eye!" Upon reconsidering, the storm adjusted itself so the raindrops were only half that size.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Sarah just watched for a moment, the followed. She ran through the rain from tree to tree, getting only severely soaked at every between-tree gaps. "I really think this guy should get to be a NPC for me."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 8:26 am

The next bolt of lightning had an almost shuddering thunder, as though it was dreading having to listen to Sax come up with a more fleshed out version of Mike. Stopping at the doorway, Mike turned around. "Was it just me, or... never mind." Opening the door for Sarah, a look of surprise crossed his face, which changed into disgust before he was able to mask it. "So many people... we may never get your Pikachu, or even heal up our Pokémon." A few shouts to close the door accompanied a gust of wind, which sprayed those closest with some of those monster raindrops. Ushering Sarah inside, and closing the door behind them, Mike began to push towards the desk. Ignoring the dirty looks he got, he shouldered his way to the front desk and set down four pokeballs. "Miss Nurse Joy, could you heal my pokemon for me?" She gave him a stern look, fully aware that he just pushed through a large group, then sighed. "Of course. Dear, would you mind handing me your pokeballs as well?" She directed this last statement towards Sarah.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Instead of walking through the door, she just walked down to this post where she was already inside. "Sure." She gave her Pokeballs to Nurse Joy. "Oh, do you have my Pikachu here? It should be from the Hoenn Region, with the name 'Chu'."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 3:17 pm

(Bump)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 2:05 am

(If I bump this, would anyone explode a cheese? No? Well, bump.)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 pm

(My apologies, I'm back and will try to at least check this one daily)

Nurse Joy sighed in an exhausted sort of way, and when she handed Sarah her Pokeballs back, there was an extra one. "That's the one. I hope the two of you get along swimmingly." She handed Mike his pokeballs back with a withering look, and a word of caution: "Don't let me catch you pushing people out of your way like that again, or I'll have to throw you out." Mike nodded, looking slightly ashamed but seemed to shrug it off the second they turned away from Nurse Joy. "So... what do we do until the rain stops?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 pm

"I have no idea. Maybe Pit and Sax hace an idea."

Chu burst out of its Pokeball. "Pichu!" Clearly, it was happy to be out ans with Sarah.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Sarah Begins in Minoru!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2