HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah Begins in Minoru!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Pit
Pit

Sarah Begins in Minoru! Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:02 am

As Sarah awoke in her temporary house, she looked outside. "I get to start my adventure today!" She walked downstairs and grabbed her things and left, excited to begin. She quickly went over to Professor Willow's lab. "Excuse me...Is it alright if I come in to get my Pokémon?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 am

It had been a glorious day. The sun was shining though the windows that belonged to the Pokemon Lab run by Coleen Willow. Several Sentret ran through Rosemary Town around this time, and many wild Lillipup often visited to be fed berries by the local townsfolk. Professor Willow was no such exception to this, as she was seated out front of the Pokemon Laboratory. She looked up at Sarah. It seemed to take her a while to remember who Sarah was.

"Sorry about that Sarah, I've been doing some research on why the Pokemon around Rosemary are quite comfortable with human interaction. But yes, I have three freshly raised Pokemon ready for you to choose from. They aren't the original Pokemon I was asked to provide, but until we can figure out where they went, they'll have to do.", Willow said, leading her into the lab.

She lead Sarah over to three Pokeballs. "One of these Pokeballs contains a Hoppip, the second one contains a Litwick, and the third one contains a Spheal.", she said. "Now go ahead and pick one. I'll go tell your parents that you've picked your pokemon and began your journey.", she said as she walked out of the lab.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 am

"They already know, I came here from Hoenn alone. Anyway, I'll go for Spheal. Maybe this topic will have a battle against a Litwick later." She grabbed the Pokeball, not caring whether Prof. Willow knew what she meant about "This topic" or not.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:26 am

"Oh. Okay then. The next town it called Moonlight City, and the gym leader there uses Fighting Type pokemon. Normal types are at a disadvantage, but flying and ghost are fine.", she said. "You could try your luck in finding a Chatot.", she stated.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 am

"Right, and I'm gonna call this Spheal Fang, since they have small fangs." Sarah walked out thanking Prof. Willow, and began walking towards the next city, searching for a Chatot, or even any kind or Pokémon, to catch.

(Also, could her Pikachu end up with her since it's level 7 or not yet?)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:32 am

(Yeah, you'll just have to claim it from a Pokemon Centre, which you don't need me for.)

A wild Sentret became curious with Sarah. It was one of the Sentret that had ran through Rosemary earlier. It stood up on it's tail and watched her, keeping up with her.

OOC:

Sentret
Male
Lv6
Keen Eye
Scratch, Foresight, Defense Curl, Charm(EGG).
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:35 am

Sarah looked up to see if there were any flying.(If she did THAT, she'd know a Pokémon was following her!)

Sarah looked around, but not behind her, and so saw no Pokémon. Though she could swear she heard something. "It's probably just my imagination..." She continued walking.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:39 am

Sentret seemed displeased when it wasn't noticed, she it quickly ran up to Sarah and jumped onto her shoulders.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:42 am

Sarah flailed wildly for a moment, flinging it off, but noticing it was a Pokémon. "Oh no!" She ran over to it. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a Pokémon!"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 am

Sentret began crying, as it was using Charm to appear cute to Sarah so that she would catch him and be his trainer. It moved its tail in an cute fashion and even had tears.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:47 am

"I'm sorry, little Sentret...Oh, would you want to come with me and I can help you?" Sarah grabbed a Pokeball from her bag. "Here, go ahead if you want." She put it down and carefully backed away, but not too far.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:51 am

Sentret didn't know what a Pokeball was. It poked it with a nearby stick several times. It bit the Pokeball twice before jumping onto it. Sentret seemed confused by the contraption and kicked the button without knowing. *Click* *Click* *Click* Congratulations, would you like to nickname the caught Sentret?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:57 am

"Yay! I'll call you Tail." Sarah picked up the Pokeball and continued walking.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 am

An elderly lady was slowly dragging a cart down the road. She seemed to be accompanied by a few pokemon, the most obvious being a Golurk, a Swablu, and her third pokemon seemed to be a Turtwig. It was obviously the closer one got that Golurk was pulling the cart for it's trainer, and Turtwig and Swablu were to keep wild pokemon away from the fresh, delicious pies.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 am

Sarah saw this, so she looked up. "Odd, I can't see the post before this...Better go talk to her." She walked over to the elderly lady. "Excuse me, but I was wondering what these pies were for. I couldn't see the last post to find out, so I had to come ask you."

(It would be funny if she broke the fourth wall too Sarah Begins in Minoru! Colinp10)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:08 am

"Well you see, the staff member moderating this topic made me an NPC that can't be found through normal means. These pies are here because I'm famously known as the pie lady. But I'm also a Pokemon Trainer, meaning since we locked eyes, you have to battle me if you're a trainer.", the old pie lady said. "I don't have any money I can give you, but I give you some of the berries I like to use in my pies.", she offered.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 am

"Hm...But what if I'm not a trainer, then what?" 'If Biyonon gives me away, I swear...'
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:17 am

"I looked at the signature of Biyoman or whatever that says up there. I clicked on your name and it took me to this page all about you Sarah.", the old lady said with a cackle.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 am

"Fine, so I am a trainer. But it wouldn't be a fair battle if I had 2 and you had 3 Pokemon, you know."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 am

"I'll use two of my other pokemon, these ones only help protect the cart you see.", she said as she sent out a Ditto and a Ditto.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:26 am

"I'll use my two Pokemon then." Sarah tossed her Pokeballs in the air as they hit the post border, releasing Fang and Tail.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:30 am

"Dittos, using transform!", she said as the two Ditto's transformed into her. The old lady's that were really Dittos charged at Tail and Fang.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:35 pm

"Alright, let's try a sky strike! Jump and use Water Gun and Scratch!"

Both Pokémon jumped, and Tail began going down quickly, and targeted one Ditto with Scratch.

Fang launched a Water Gun, causing him to fall slightly slower.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 5:44 am

(I'm numbering them, I'll we'll lose track of them otherwise. Oh, and I'm trying something new, as far as HP goes; I'll keep a running status of their estimated health, and any status effects you may have nailed them with.)

Ditto#1 was hit by the Scratch attack, and recoiled instantly. It took minor damage, but appeared to be quite offended. It imitated the old lady's cackling laugh, then rushed forward with a Tackle attack, aimed right at Tail.

Ditto#2 was hit squarely by the Water Gun attack, and was left momentarily breathless, unable to counter-attack.

The old lady called out, with her shrill little voice, "Maybe you should have brought your friend Pikachu along, I doubt these two can cut the mustard!"

Ditto#1
Female, Level 9, Status: Feeling pretty good

Ditto#2
Female, Level 11, Status: Not too shabby
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:10 am

Tail countered with its own tackle.

"I just had to break the fourth wall...Go for another, reversed!"

Both Pokemon used the same attacks, but on the opposite Ditto now.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Begins in Minoru!   Sarah Begins in Minoru! H6Q0F8z

Sarah Begins in Minoru!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next