HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Minoru!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Welcome to Minoru!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Minoru!    Welcome to Minoru!  H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 am

"Hello there and welcome to the grand world of Pokemon. My name is Coleen Willow, a Pokemon Professor. If you ever see me, feel free to call me Prof. Willow.", said Prof. Willow. She then proceeds to open a Pokeball, revealing a Lillipup. She pets Lillipup, who smiles and seems happy.

"My research delves into the world of Pokemon. From the highest of Pokemon, to the lowest. This here is a common example of a Pokemon you can find in the region where I study, Minoru. But that's not the only reason we're broadcasting this message.", she announced as she turned to reveal the Gym Leaders of Minoru.

An elderly lady stepped forth from the Gym Leaders. "Hello future champions of the Pokemon World. On behalf of the Minoru Region, we welcome you to our islands. I am Sora, the last Gym Leader you'll face during your journey to bond with friends and Pokemon alike. I want to see passion from the youth of today, impress me by reaching my gym and winning my badge.", Sora said, backing off into the 9th spot in the line.

Next, a young man stepped up. "I am Drake Light, I'll be you're seventh challenge during your journey. I look forward to meeting my challengers as seeing the progress you make with your Pokemon.", he said before backing off, as a woman stepped up.

"I am Eloreon, the 6th Gym Leader in Minoru. Do not think lightly of us, keep your head out of the clouds else you fall. I feel the winds of change blow through my skies.", she spoke before backing off.

Next a blonde man stepped forth. "Minoru is built money on four different methods. Lightningstorm City provides us with power, Finton Island is a tourist hub, and Moonlight City is our central hub of activity. But steel is most important, keeping our structures sound and safe. I'm Mr. Brandon Steel, and I hope to evaluate your skills in battle."

After him came a young man and woman. "I'm Duncan, and this is Jenna. Together, we run the 4th Gym out of Dewdrop Town. The Contest Hall is located here as well.", he said. "Be sure to listen for our famous Gemstone Festival, you won't wanna miss it!", Jenna said, as the two backed off.

A red-headed woman stepped forward, before stepping back. She shook her head no, signalling for the next Gym Leader to present himself.

The next man walked up. "As the second Gym Leader, I'll gladly help you improve your skills and share what I know about Minoru. Don't hesitate in battle either, and be sure to check out Sanji Beach.", he said as he stepped back.

A young, teenage girl with an eye patch over her left eye stepped forward. "I am Kim Edison. I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that as the 1st Gym Leader, I can't wait to meet the talent that the others will face.", she said as everyone stepped forward, including Professor Willow.

"Welcome to the Minoru Region! Enjoy your travels throughout our lands. We all look forward to meeting each and every one of you. Befriend Pokemon and people alike, and grow strong together. Safe travels!", they all said in unison as several fireworks went off behind them.

The television screen went black. Looks like it's time to start your adventures in the Minoru region, Guest.

Welcome to Minoru!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1