HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Creation ^-^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stormi
Stormi

My First Creation ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: My First Creation ^-^   My First Creation ^-^ H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 am

Name: Shade Eddingher (In case you're curious, it's pronounced Edd-ing-er x3)
Nickname: Shad
Birthplace: Hoenn; Sootopolis City
Battle Style: Shade tends to let her opponent on and make predictable moves, just to make a sudden, sharp turn when they're least expecting it. This is a strategy she often uses to catch an opponent off-guard in order to take the lead in an exciting array of surprises.
Looks:
The image is a little big, so I put it in a spoiler ^ ^;:
Personality: Rather mischievous and fun-loving. Loves to play around and cause trouble for others. Loves the night and often sleeps throughout the day. Only really goes out in the day time when doing something that requires her to be out in the sunlight-hours, such as shopping. Excitable and confident. Very loyal to her Eevee and cares for her greatly. Brave, though some times rushes into things too quickly. Loves to laugh, though sometimes can be seen as a little stupid. Hates when others harm her comrades and/or family, also can get very angry at those who make fun of her dreams, let alone others' dreams. Has a spark of justice hidden away in the back of her mind.

History: As a little girl, Shade was left alone with her mother when her father was killed in an accident with his childhood rival, one of the many Aura Trainers to exist. Shade then decided to become a Dark Aura Trainer herself, to show everyone that the power of the darkness was not to be tampered with. She had a hard time since she trained alone, but when her mother gifted her was a very young, newly-hatched Eevee to have as her own, Shade took time out to care for the Eevee. She named it Lunar, who quickly grew to be Shade's best friend. When Shade eventually continued her training, Eevee trained with her. Finally, Shade left on her journey as a beginner trainer with Lunar by her side, never in her Pokeball. Since she had only trained with Eevee during her years of training, Shade was only able to master basic Dark Aura skills and 'powers'. However, she hoped to learn more on her journey.
Badges: None/New Trainer
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Eevee (Might I request permission to be shiny or a Dark Pokemon..?)
Nickname: Lunar
Level: 10
Moves: Helping Hand; Tackle; Tail Whip; Sand Attack; Growl; Shadow Ball, TM(ALL GENs); Synchonoise, Egg Move(GEN V).
Ability: Adaptability
Personality: Brave, mischievous, and very loyal to trainer. Likes to have fun and cause trouble, much like Shade does.
Exp: 0

Last edited by Stormi on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: My First Creation ^-^   My First Creation ^-^ H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 10:12 am

1) No need to describe each move, in fact DONT do that its annoying to read and very unnecessary. Some sites do that but here we just use bulbapedia or our years of pokeknowledge to know what moves do. We're lazy.

2) Around three more sentences to the personality, maybe describing some of her likes and dislikes?

3) A line break (space?) between personality paragraph and history paragraph to make things less messy.

4) We did have dark-aura trainers a few months ago, we haven't seen any in a while but I don't see much of a problem with a returning dark-aura trainer. For the permission for this and the Shiny/"Dark" Pokemon, PM Kare, or ask her in the chatbox she logs on often.

5) In all, I kinda like the character. Reminds me of another character we used to have.. an year ago maybe.
Stormi
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: My First Creation ^-^   My First Creation ^-^ H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Oh okay ^_^ Thanks, I'll make the changes right away.

RE-POST/EDIT: I have gotten permission to use a Dark Aura Trainer and Shadow Eevee, as long as I don't god-mod with it, which I didn't plan to do x3

vvv PM Below vvv
[quote="Kāre"]Well, we don't have the 'official' Shadow Pokemon here, but I see no harm in it if you spin it in a Dark Aura fashion ^^
Just make sure not to use it in a GMing way. You don't seem the type to, but other members have made their Pokemon special in some way and used it to make battles and competitions unfair.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: My First Creation ^-^   My First Creation ^-^ H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Approved Unless Stated Otherwise.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Creation ^-^   My First Creation ^-^ H6Q0F8z

My First Creation ^-^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1