HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Trainer Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
591227lwilliams

New Trainer Creation Empty
PostSubject: New Trainer Creation   New Trainer Creation H6Q0F8zFri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 am

Logan Williams
N/N Einstein
Male
Mossdeep City

*Pokemon Trainer

My character has brown hair, brown eyes, and a slim build. He is a male that is about 6 feet tall. My character wears black glasses andis not tan, he is an American that has a nerdy look about him.
My character can be snooty and always spouts random facts. My character likes books, and does not like improper grammar.

My character was born into a rich family and went through a difficult life. First his family abandoned him because he was unexpected and not wanted. A stroke of luck then finds him, a nice family finds and adopts him, raising him as their own.

Eventually his new family sends him to a private school, but that is not his dream. A friend who is a pokemon trainer brings him to a professor and he requests to begin a journey. Finally he finds a pokemon egg, and within weeks it hatches, so he finally can begin his journey.

|~ Inventory ~|
Badges:
~Kanto~
~Hoenn~
~Johto~
~Sinnoh~
~Unova~
~Kalos~
~Other~

Money: $6,200 *Do NOT change
Items:
05x Pokeballs
*Do NOT change the item field unless you have permission from staff

~ Pokemon ~Blue, 5 pounds, six inches
Bug
Charlotte
Male
Level 1
Experience: 0 *Do NOT change this
Aftermath
Short Tempered

Moves:
Holdback
Disarming Voice

Last edited by 591227lwilliams on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Denied Trainer application)
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

New Trainer Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer Creation   New Trainer Creation H6Q0F8zFri Jan 30, 2015 2:29 am

Please keep to the actual template and fill it in properly. Bristol is not a Pokemon world location and you didn't even give your Pokemon's species. Also, you didn't erase the outlines as specified.

New Trainer Creation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1