HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
Pit
Pit

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 4:43 am

"Hey! Look, long story short, Tails tested an invention, Shadow almost killed Shockwave, we came through the portal, average adventure, Eggman joined with EggX and others, and Blade linked our world and this one."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 4:46 am

"Eggman? Who's this Eggman? Let me guess; the counterpart to EggX?" Regret asked with an annoyed tone. She hated how there was so much going on and that Melon never told her.
"How come you never told me beforehand?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 4:49 am

"First off, this all happened over this past week, and second, I didn't know where you were...Or the others..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 am

"Oh yeah... I suppose I should tell you, huh? Well, let's just say I managed to escape EggX, but the others weren't so lucky. They told me to save myself and to find you." Regret said with a slightly embarrassed tone. She sheepishly scratched the back of her head.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 am

"Was some green hedgehog called Scourge there? He's another version of Sonic and I."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 am

"A green hedgehog named Scourge? Never heard of him. The only green hedgehog I've seen is you, Melon." Regret replied after thinking for a few moments.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:17 am

"Scourge is dangerous. He.s smart, can easily keep up with Shockwave, and can beat Knuckles and Wechnia(Knux counterpart, coming soon) at the same time. And I have a feeling he's with their team." Melon got up. "What about the Free Hunters, were they captured?"(Chaotix of Melon's, coming later)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 am

Regret shook her head.
"Nope. They're too skilled to get captured, remember? They're sly like me." she said with a smirk. It was true. Regret had gotten herself out of sticky situations similar to the Free Hunters.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:27 am

"Well now, you can never be sure of that." The sentence came from a nearby hilltop.

"It can't be..."

Sonic looked over. "This isn't good..."

Shockwave looked as well. "Why is he here?"

Shadow turned around and saw him from the other side. "He can't be...The real one..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:29 am

"What do you mean by that?!" Regret asked with angry eyes. Though, truth be told, she was shocked. Were the Free Hunters really captured?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:31 am

"Well, a real Scourge of a villain can do anything...Heheh..."

(COMIC REFERENCE!)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 am

(comic ref? I never read the comics XD)

"Grr..." Regret growled, feeling very angry. Sure, the Free Hunters would always compete with her, but they were still good friends of hers.
"Where are they?" she asked, her voice in a demanding tone.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:46 am

"You already know. But the three doctors won't allow-" Suddenly, fire crashed into him, stopping on the other side.

"Dr. Nega gives long enough speeches Scourge." A purple cat turned around, revealing Blaze. "So, easy or hard way?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:48 am

(Is Blaze talking to Scourge? XD I'm just a bit confused.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:52 am

(I just wanted you to say something before a 7 vs scourge fight breaks out, but yes she's talking to Scourge)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 5:54 am

(Okay :D)
"Oh, it better be the hard way. 'Cuz I'm going to be the one to make him spill the beans." Regret said, prepping herself for a battle. She took off her jacket (yes she wears one in this scene. It's similar to Edward Elric's if you know him.) and started to charge at Scourge.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:02 am

"Death wish granted." Scourge dodged her as he attacked Sonic. Blaze quickly snapped to explode him.(More FMA references!...Plus, element of fire can do that) Melon charged in but was dodged. Suddenly, a laser fired, but was dodged. "So, Scourge...Think you can take me again?" Zonic stood on the mountain side.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 am

"Another counterpart? How many counterparts are there?" Regret asked, of course speaking to nobody, and so she flew up and spun her body, causing razor-sharp arrow-like feathers to fire at Scourge.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:18 am

Two hit him, but he simply chuckled as he ripped them out wildly, throwing them at Shadow and Zonic, hitting both and leaving scourge's arm and middle spine with cuts. "Ever had and attack like that hit yout own team?" Scourge tried an air spindash at her.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 am

Regret dodged the spindash with a graceful loop in the air, then apologized to Shadow and Zonic about her feathers.
"Sorry! I didn't think he would do that."
Deciding her feathers were too easy to deflect, Regret pulled out two laser guns and started to shoot at Scourge.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 am

Zonic chuckled and grabbed his blaster. "Now you're talking!" As he began firing, Scourge teleported away, but not before being hit. "I'm coming back soon and I will win then..."

Melon looked as the burned grass from the lasers, the two injured, and the small bits of Scourge's blood on the ground. "He's even stronger now than ever..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 am

"So, he's gone?" Regret asked cautiously, not even bothering to put her weapons down for a moment's rest. She scanned the area slowly in hopes of finding Scourge and blasting him to oblivion.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 am

"He used Chaos Control." Blaze seemed to be focused on Scourge for some reason. It seemed...Personal.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 am

"Oh? Have we met before? Love your fur and tail, by the way." Regret said to Blaze, now lowering her weapons and putting them away. They seemed to dissipate as she let go of them; as if they teleported themselves to a different location.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 6:41 am

"Not that I know of. And if you're from Melon's world, probably not."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next