HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
Card
Card

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 am

(Fixed ^ ^)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 am

"This is the place you were in, but in another world. Tails is busy inside, but Blade is on the clifftop by Shockwave. Sonic and Shadow got caught up with Mecha Sonic though."

(Approved. Also, sometimes this RP references SMBZ.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:37 am

(Could you explain what's going on a bit? I'm working on a trainer right now, and I don't want my parents to catch me on my computer XD With my trainer, I can tell them I'm writing a story so yeah.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 am

(Melon got Ice to Sonic's world before a cliff exploded over them, and before that...well...long story.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:57 am

(Okay, then my character, Regret will appear out of nowhere by Melon and Ice :D)
A small shadow appeared to be following the duo as they had jumped into the portal. The shadow quickly dashed through the portal before it closed, hiding behind a bush once going through.
Huh? The Mystic Ruin is supposed to be 'broken', isn't it?
Without realizing, the shadow came out from its hiding spot and revealed itself. Short golden hair and eyes were set in the face of a teenage female cat with wings. She wore a red and black dress and red boots.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:01 am

As Sonic got back(PLOT), he saw Regret standing there and went over to her. "Hey there. My name's Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog!"

(Yes, you can act like you think Melon's pulling a prank if you'd like if she knows of Melon)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 am

(Alright ^ ^)
Regret stared at him for a few seconds, then narrowed her eyes.
"Melon? Is that you? Are you trying to pull a fast one on me again? I'm pretty sure that's just you covered in blue paint. And all this," Regret motioned to the entire Mystic Ruin area, "is nothing but a hologram?"
She seemed to really believe her theory.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 am

"I thought Melon was back in his world..."

(Neither duo notices the other...Let's NOT change that...for comedy XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:24 am

(XD)
"Other world? What are you talking about, Melon? Come on, follow me to the lake. I'm going to wash all of that paint off of you."
Regret grabbed Melon's arm and started to drag the hedgehog to a nearby lake. The winged cat told Melon to sit, and she began to scoop water out with her hand and splash it all over her 'friend'.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:27 am

Being Sonic, he jumped acrosd the lake to not get wet. "I don't do water, sorry."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 am

That was when Regret started to grow frustrated.
"Oh, Melon! I need to get that blue paint off of you! I don't care if you don't like water, which is kind of weird, so sit yourself back here this instant!"
The winged cat did not look happy. She did not even seem fazed by the fact that 'Melon' kept avoiding the water.
(I'm assuming that Melon loves water since Melon is pretty much Sonic's 'opposite' ;D)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:37 am

(Not total opposite, but Melon can handle water, while sonic avoids drinking it XD)

"No way! The water isn't touching me!" Sonic jumped onto a tall rock.

(Oh, and for if you didn't see, I made a continuation topic for the MLP RP, since the old one wasn't posted in for so long.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 am

(Oh on here or the site? I've been so busy here, that I haven't been able to do much else.
^ ^''')
"That, is IT!" Regret yowled in frustration.
Why is Melon being so touchy today?! The winged cat flew over to 'Melon' in a fury of unspeakable rage. Her face, normally a yellowish-cream color, was now beet red. She attempted to tackle the hedgehog to the ground.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:49 am

(Seriously, this is my post.)

*insert joke about Sonic's SSBB "You're too slow!" taunt here*
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 am

(?)
Regret just grew more frustrated, then decided to calm down and think of a strategy. Once one formed in her head, her face darkened, and she looked comically 'evil'.
"I'm too slow, am I?" she said, her voice more chilling as it sounded different. It sounded almost hollow. Regret pulled out a water gun from nowhere (whee cartoon action XD) and filled it with water.
"Let's see you dodge my water gun. Just so you know, I'm a master gun-cat. (:D)"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 am

"Ah, sh-" Sonic was cut off by water hitting his face. (And censorship :D)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:00 am

(XD)
"I win~" Regret said in a sing-songy tone as she continuously squirted 'Melon' with water from her water gun.
"Why won't this stupid paint come off??" she hissed in frustration as she tried to rub the 'paint' off of 'Melon'.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 am

"It's not paint! Ask Shockwave if you don't believe me!"

(If you could, would you be able to post in the continued MLP topic? Thanks!)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:17 am

(Sure. Just give me a link to it.)

"What?? Not paint? If it's not paint... Then you're not Melon!"
Regret jumped up and flew into a tree.
"Who are you?? I've never seen you before! And why do you look so much like Melon?"
The winged cat appeared to look at Sonic as though he were an enemy.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:23 am

"I'm Sonic. I'm Melon...in a way. You see, right now, you're in a counterpart world to his...and, I guess, yours. We met a while back when Shadow and Shockwave almost killed each other."

(Can't link, but it's towards the bottom middle of page 1 of the role playing forum)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

"Shadow? Who's that? You're starting to confuse me." Regret said with a frown.
(I'll go check it out)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 10:40 pm

(EDIT: Got on computer for link http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t4882-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-rp-topic-continued :D)

"If you know Shockwave, then all you need to know is that Shadow's him from this world.  My world."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 6:47 am

"Your world? I am so confused. Just, lead me to Melon, okay? I think he can make things a bit more clearer." Regret asked with the same confused expression. She seemed much more tired then confused, however.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm

"Sure, maybe he's back already." Sonic returned back to Tails' Lab and went inside. "Tails, any idea if Melon's back yet?"

"Hm...Yeah, he sais a fox named Ice came with him."

"Alright." Sonic walked outside again. "Melon should be around here somewhere."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 am

Regret scanned the area then jumped up into the air, her wings catching the breeze. Flying around, she spotted the green hedgehog and tackled him with a shout.
"Melon! Mind telling me what's going on here?!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next