HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic the Hedgehog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 7:22 pm

This is for character creation only.  Once I approve your character, you can join the current RP topic.  There will b more than one.

Name: (Name)
Zone: (Which world?  No Zone NOT ALOUD)
History: (Not required)
Personality: (As long or as short as you want)
Looks: (Optional but proffered)
Theme song: (
Format:
)

Name: Dillon the Hedgehog
Zone: ???
History: ???
Personality: Dillon can be rude at times, like Shadow.  Dillon always seeks out the most strategic path he can find through any situation or fight.
Looks: Sonic the Hedgehog Image10
Theme song: Hero - Skillet - Awake

Name: Snowdrop
Zone: Prime Zone
History: Discovered in RP
Personality: Snowdrop can handle just about anything said to her.  She is kind to almost anyone, and loves making new friends.  She ignores her blindness and fights using special tactics.  And yes, she is based off of the pony.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Theme song: Far From Home - Five Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer

Last edited by Pit on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 10:53 pm

(only reason I didn’t post in the last one was because nobody rebooted me…I flew between two guys fighting I thought he would be noticed…but whatever fresh start on this one)

Name: Comet or Glitch
Species: Android
Zone: ??? (doesn’t really matter any location works)
Skills: he was built to out match the speed of a hedgehog but can only get up to 10/11 of the speed of the hedgehog on the ground, but he a light (basically laser) jet system built into his hands, feet, back, back of his and his elbows so when flies it is unknown how fast he can fly. The system also allows him to shot lasers out of his hands. Being an android he is strong enough to beat down another robot and most materials.
Equipment: light jet system, dual retractable blades in his arms.
History: due to his unstable smart AI he went berserk an escaped Dr. Eggman's lab (while breaking a lot of his stuff) after that the AI was rebooted by someone (anybody in the rp) the AI began stabilising itself, by wiping it memory banks, as it explored and learned about the world it grew a personality and emotions.
Looks:
mix these two pictures together:
Theme song: “database” – Man with a mission – album unkown
Pit
Pit

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Seems good. Once we get a few more characters, the first topic will go up. Keep in mind that this will have nothing to do with Return of the Colony.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 am

Once you get a theme, you're good.  Meaning one more user until we begin.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Name: Texa the Hedgehog
Zone: Any would work
History: Unknown to even her
Personality: Totaly nice even to some enemies, afraid of madmen, explosions, and disasters, ad will defend her friends and family the best she can.
Looks: Basically a green hedgehog
Theme song: (None yet)
Pit
Pit

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 7:17 pm

The first topic will be made once those two theme songs go up. May I suggest
Tales?:
and
Texa?:

Also a note:
If a CD name breaks site rules, shorten it. I did that with one of the two suggestions above XD

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 pm

I guess I will go with that theme song.
Sponsored content

Sonic the Hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog   Sonic the Hedgehog H6Q0F8z

Sonic the Hedgehog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1