HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving due to emotional breakdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

Leaving due to emotional breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 pm

for the people who did not know yesterday I tried to kill myself but Kira, and two more members from other sites have helped me not to do it. I feel really sad and down so my parents decided to help me and I am going somewhere where they help you deal with emotional problems. I am going to try it so I wont be a bother to you guys I will be leaving next week for a while just so you know, I want to thank you all for the great time here and hope to see you all again someday
Love you all
~ Ian ~
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Hey Ian,

Sorry to hear about all that man, I've always counted you as one of my best friends but, I know what that sort of things like and to be 100% honest I've tried to do the same myself a couple of weeks ago, though I got mine under control. Still though, If this is what you need to have some time away then seriously I think everyone on the site will support you in that decision. Hope you feel better soon in all ways and hopefully you'll return at a later point when your in the right state to do so.

~Markj1998 - One Of Your Best Bud's~
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:48 pm

All the best, stay frosty Jacob.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Wish you luck, Jacob.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 pm

your no bother any of us
But go to the place and get better

Break your mate
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 12:46 am

Hey its gunna be sad to see you go, but your health is more important than anybody elses selfish desires. Its been nice knowing you, you really helped me get settled into the site and the chat box wont ever feel quite the same. Sorry i dont have much to write, i dont think words mean much. But if i could i would five you a great big hug and plant a big friendly kiss on the cheek for ya'! Anyway, dont worry about one of those dreams of yours, your writing has gotten increadibly good in such a short time, you surpass me easy now!
- get well soon.
Love Reta (in a friendly way)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Thanks for all the support everyone it has really touched me deeply and don't worry I am sure to come back as fast as I can I dont know if that camp has wi-fi (I hope so cause then I will drop in form time to time) and as they said in the Naruto shippuden anime: ''Home is where people think about you and will allways welcome you with open arms'' and I am sure that home is here so don't worry you all I will only be online tommorow and then I will go :(
~ Ian ~
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Hey. It's been a while since I talked with you, huh? XD Sorry about that. My parents are being annoying (although I still love them) and forcing me to stop using my computer so often. Not only that, but I kind of also lost my Wi-Fi connection for a few days. Good thing it's back online and I can finally check back on all the topics instead of nitpicking a few. ^ ^

Aside from that, I'm gonna miss you! You were the first person to welcome me here (I think XD) and also the first person to RP with me. While I bid you farewell for now, I'll also say 'Au revoir'. It's French for 'until we meet again'. ^ ^ I trust that you will do fine. I'll be waiting for your return, so don't be too long! XD

- Card, your 'loving sister' XD
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

hey Ian, Sorry i could not have been much of assistance in your time of need.

I will be praying for ya :) hope it helps

~ Rock
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zSat Jul 20, 2013 2:59 am

I think you were one of the earlier people who was actually nice to me on this forum(On a scale of Rude, Meh, Nice)
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 6:10 am

Although I'm sure I missed out on saying anything, I did say it all in the chat box here and on revamps so I guess I'll talk to you again when you return. This won't be good bye but until the next time we meet. Hope you get better and just know that I will be here to talk if you need it.

-Dragonfire (Daywalker)-
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey everyone
Me has come with an update :3 ok so campi is going great and I can get to leave real soon :) i feel great and cant wait to post a lot again well I will try to stay online when I have a free wifi hotspot but I wont be able to post. Sorry everyone with who I have a adventure with
Love you all
~ Ian ~
jamester989

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 pm

man i haven't known ya that long, but you have made me feel welcome to this site. i wanna thank you for that before ya leave.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 10:47 pm

O_O, He's returning he just said, that lol.

It cool though, you probably didn't see that anyway proper introductions: Hey Jamester, I'm Mark A.K.A. Markj1998, Welcome to the Family bro.
jamester989

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 pm

lol thanks
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 am

Eh, cool thing, brah. Welcome back, Jake Blackies.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Well people I am back and ready to post I have one trainer open so if someone needa a travel companion just Pm me :D getting a lot more active now and hope to improve a lot more :D
~ Ian ~
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 9:47 pm

YAY WELCOME BACK :D :D :D Classy :D :D 
jamester989

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 am

yay welcome back too
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving due to emotional breakdown   Leaving due to emotional breakdown H6Q0F8z

Leaving due to emotional breakdown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1