HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 am

OOC - Current posting order is Jack Spicer, Kira, Mistdrake, and Card. When I see any new registrations I will add their current username to the list and update this OOC notice. I'll alert OOC when, where, and what Shen Gong Wu are appearing. The Xiaolin have Luke as their Shen Gong Wu detector ATM unless someone likes Dojo, and Heylin have Wuya who I asked Kira to play because hag breath scares me.

IC - Over 1500 years ago, the forces of good and evil fought over ownership of the mystical Shen Gong Wu. The battle ended when the evil Heylin witch Wuya was trapped inside a puzzle box. But newly released, the evil Heylin witch Wuya, trapped in a spirit form has already set about finding new allies for the dark forces. To combat this evil, the Xiaolin Temple began recruiting more than just chosen warriors. Those willing to serve the good of the world were brought to fight against evil.

Somewhere near the Xiaolin Temple....
His white hair blew with the wind, but he did not budge. The young man stood facing the temple below the mountains, indifferent as he drank from a bowl. An aroma of tomato filled the air, telling any near that the man was consuming tomato soup. "Ah... The day has arrived. Times will be tough for both the Xiaolin and the Heylin. My master knows I have forsaken my duties, but I am neither light or dark. I am simply blowing with the wind.", he stated. The man was a former Xiaolin Dragon who was corrupted by the spirit of a 1,500 year old Heylin witch named Wuya. He walked away from the cliff's edge and jumped away.

He appeared down at the temple. "Nothing's changed, but yet everything is different. Perhaps this is still home to me after all. He looked around, wondering where everyone was. "None of the masters are here, or new recruits that were being searched for."

At the Heylin Base...
Jay was tinkering with one of his robot minions. "Hey, old hag face with bad breath, didn't you say that you had another ally you were going to bring or were you just making it up so you could seem like you have friends?", he mocked Wuya, being childish about it. But he seemed a little jumpy afterwards. "Is it that Lucian guy? The Xiaolin Dragon that you tried to turn to the Heylin, because I don't think he like you.", he said, going back to his robots. He seemed to cower just a bit, scared of Wuya.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 5:56 am

Somewhere..
Jayzon walked along the sidewalk of the general area he was in, pushing past a few people as he was walking the opposite way of everyone else. He held a scroll firmly in hand and was reading as he walked past. It wasn't till now that he had realized at what a disadvantage he was compared to others who likely knew of the Shen Gong Wu. He did not know where they were, nor when one would appear. He scowled at this thought and tried to think past this as he read over the scroll. Well, hopefully fate would smile upon him on that day and have one of these so called mystical items appear in the area.

Rolling the scroll up once more and tucking it into his shoulder bag, Jayzon attempted to search around the area despite all of the people. People looked at him oddly but said nothing for some reason. Maybe they thought there was something wrong with him. Jayzon would think there was something wrong with himself too, if he was another person and he didn't know what the Shen Gong Wu were.

In the Heylin base..
Wuya hissed in response to Jay's taunting. "Watch your tone you insolent brat!" Her voice screeching. "As for your question, yes I do have an ally I intend on bringing in. It's hard to collect Shen Gong Wu with only a moron such as yourself." Wuya's tentacles flowed back and forth in the air as she floated around Jay, sparking slightly. "Lucian will take time, much time, but eventually he shall come to the superior side. In due time." She said.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Lloyd wandered the halls of the temple as well. He'd heard rumors that Sheng Gong Wu were starting to become active again, and if that was the case, the constant struggle would start up again. He'd done a bit of reconnaissance to the Heylin base and discovered only Wuya and another idiot. For a powerful witch, she sure was bad at picking competent accomplices. The monks however, they were a bit better prepared. Sure, Lloyd was prepared too, having managed to get a slight upgrade to a smart phone. It wasn't as accurate as Wuya or that dragon, but it could detect active sheng gong wu now.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Nekona was also roaming about the temple, obviously too bored to train at the moment. She was looking for some sucker person to play with her.
"Hello~ Anyone home for me to play with~?" she cried out in wonder. Yawning, she turned the corner and entered a hallway towards the exit. She reached the exit and stretched as she looked up at the sky.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm

OOC: I'll reveal the first Shen Gong Wu on my next post.

IC: Luke sighed. "Ah, so there are others here then.", he said as Nekona came upon the exit. "Good, I was afraid the masters hadn't brought more recruits. Allow me to introduce myself, I am former Xiaolin Dragon Lucian Christopher Jackson Hale, feel free to address me as Luke.", he spoke to her, bowing afterwards as a show of respect. "May I have your name?", he asked Nekona.

_________

Jay laughed. "Wait, why am I laughing?", he said, realizing that he was laughing after Wuya called him a moron. "I'm no moron, besides we have my robots to help out.", he added. He stood up, wiping his hands together and pulling his googles back up onto his forehead. "We don't even know how many Xiaolin dorks we'll fight against yet, odds are if they're new they won't be that good when a Shen Gong Wu reveals itself.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zSun Jul 14, 2013 6:37 am

Wuya still scowled at this. "Yes, not a moron, but rather a complete imbecile. Did it ever occur to you that there may be more than just the Xiaolin-" When the ghost sorceress mentioned this particular group, her voice took a much more disgusted tone than normal. "-going after the Shen Gong Wu? People more qualified and likely stronger than the apparent 'boy genius' ahead of me. While there may be beginners coming, it's likely they'll be highly more qualified hunters than you." She hissed.

Jayzon sat down on a bench after a while of searching. It was tiring. Very, very tiring. He leaned back against the wooden structure that supported him with a sigh. He thought about just quitting for the moment and heading back to his place and trying again the next day.

Shirlika floated along, holding her book. While she was only a few inches off the ground it made her feel less normal. And less normal was what she was going for. It surprised her that a Shen Gong Wu had not yet activated or shown itself. When she pictured hunting the mystical artifacts, it looked action packed and fun. This? Was not fun.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zSun Jul 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Lloyd sighed, nothing interesting was going on at this temple.  Perhaps that feeling that things were starting to build up again was nothing.  Then he overheard a conversation involving the words 'former xiaolin dragon'. Normally, you have to do something pretty serious to lose dragon status once you had it, Lloyd would know. He didn't interact with the two having this conversation yet, but he stood close by and listened.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 am

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My parents wouldn't let me use my computer for a while.)
Nekona seemed surprised to hear Luke's introduction. Nevertheless being polite, Nekona bowed and introduced herself.
"I'm Nekona Myin Zhao. It's nice to meet you!" She added a small back-flip at the end and wore an innocent smile. Talking to Luke would be a fun experience for Nekona. She had never met a Xiaolin Dragon before, even if Luke was a former dragon.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 am

OOC - Eye of Dashi, located in Moscow.

Luke gave a soft smile. "Nekona, I'm sure you have your questions and I assure you that I shall answer them to the best of my knowledge. But first I'll explain the former Xiaolin Dragon situation I am in.", he said to her, taking a deep breath. "I am cursed by the Heylin magic, a choice I took of my own accord. I am... an incomplete being, neither mortal nor immortal. You could simply say I am half of what I used to be.", he stated to her before he closed his eyes. He raised an arm, revealing a scroll and opening it. "It appears that a Shen Gong Wu has revealed itself.", he said as he showed her the scroll. It showed an animation of the Eye of Dashi shooting lightning. "This Shen Gong Wu is known as the Eye of Dashi, which can shoot lightning at command. We will have to travel using the Silent Dragon, a real dragon which can fly us to Moscow.", he added as the Silent Dragon revealed itself and grew large enough to carry them.

"Still, what are the odds that we lose the first Shen Gong Wu to the Xiaolin dorks? You don't know anything about who could be against us and you're already acting sour. Be positive, what's the worst that could possibly happen?", he said as he pressed a button on his wristwatch. The robots activated and formed into a platoon. "Aren't they impressive Wuya?", he asked her, seeking praise.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 am

Shirlika's book began to shake violently, something she was not used to. It popped open and floated in front of Shirley's chest, flipping through pages rapidly. Eventually it stopped flipping and rested one last page down. "The Eye of Dashi. Hm. A Shen Gong Wu has been activated, and here, even. Lucky me!" It specifically said it was where she was. Moscow. She got up and started running, looking around with the book. She held it out like a metal detector, judging where the Wu was based on the vibration of the book.

Wuya's eyes began to glow, letting off wide beams of life. "I am sensing a Shen Gong Wu! The Eye of Dashi! It can let off limitless amounts of energy in the form of lightning! It's in Moscow, Russia! We must hurry, now fool! We cannot allow the Xiaolin to beat us to this Shen Gong Wu!" She demanded, motioning for Jay to get moving.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Lloyd felt his phone go off in his pocket, pulling it out he saw it confirm what he had just over heard. "Ok, now, how to get to Moscow?" Glancing at the Silent Dragon. "That might work." Taking a deep breath and stepping around the corner. "Uh, hi. I heard there was a Shen Gong Wu that was activated. I'm not a dragon but I can hold my own in a fight, and an extra pair of eyes always helps to find them. Name's Lloyd, by the way, mind if I tag along?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Nekona's eyes lit up at hearing that a Shen Gong Wu had appeared.
"What?! A Shen Gong Wu?! Count me in!"
The girl looked even more happier than before, if that was even possible. She jumped up and down with cheery happiness.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Luke smiled. "Both of you get on the Silent Dragon, I will meet you there. I must attend to business here.", he said as he walked off.

_____

Jay got into his mini-jet. "Let's go Wuya.", he said as he and his robots moved out to Moscow.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One   Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One H6Q0F8z

Xiaolin Showdown Mini-RP Chapter One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1