HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 am

She seemed a bit surprised, but proceeded nonetheless. "People shouldn't always be judged by their face values. Your father... I should say the man I once knew and worked with, was not entirely the person you so claim him to be. Words are a powerful weapon, but so is holding one's tongue.", she said to them.

"All is fair, I will offer you my assistance in... whatever it is you're doing.", she stated to them.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 3:39 am

"My side of the contract? Why aren't we full of pride.", Trinity said. "I didn't thrive in this world by revealing my hand. You would be wise to learn when to hold your tongue, for I am better friend than foe. If you foolishly think I will be bound by some contract, you will certain dig a grave faster than any man I know.", she started, winking at him as she held out a pokeball. "You see, it isn't always about being in-charge, usually it pays off to simply watch and learn. But by all means, if you wish me to be bound by contract I expect you to beat me in a, fair pokemon battle. You have absolutely nothing to lose, except the battle of course."
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 3:53 pm

"Tch!" Tsubasa growled as Seth handed him some Pokeballs and started to confront the lady, to defeat her on his own. Completely unsatisfied, the trainer shook his head and called his three beasts to him. "No, Seth, I'm not staying in the sidelines in a fight like this. She knew my father, she must be strong. I want in." Although wanting to take her on by himself, he suggested humbly, "Why not a double battle? One of my Pokemon, one of Seth's and two of yours?" The boy looked at Seth and realized he was going to use Yamask. "Definitely not going to be a fair fight." The boy mumbled to himself before rolling his eyes.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 pm

"I certainly wouldn't mind such a fight. In fact, I welcome the challenge of a younger, more foolish generation. Cheat me and you shall regret it.", she said, far more concerned with the whispers of Seth than Tsubasa. "If I catch any sign of interference, I will match that level of interference with another of my pokemon. One last thing... don't cheat.", she said as she revealed two pokeballs.

She sent them both up into the air, opening to reveal the red light. From the left pokeball came the pokemon Torkoal, from the right, a Lapras. "Lapras, Torkoal, I trust you two are up for a battle here?", she asked them, receiving something of a humorous reply. "Of course my friends, I promise you a fair fight like always...", she said, glaring her two opponents down. She revealed three more pokeballs, gently allowing the pokemon within them help. A Mightyena, and the Dustox and Serviper from before emerged and stood behind Trinity. "Should there be any interference from either site, my pokemon shall handle it swiftly and... without remorse or mercy."
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Noticing Seth's eyes go red, Tsubasa rolled his eyes and thought to himself how much of a phony his "boss" was. He wanted to smack the guy in the face and tell him to cut the emo crap but the two reached an agreement on world domination and it was hard to find anyone with that crazy goal. Looking at the Lapras and Torkoal before him, the boy decided to take his chances when he gestured for his Larvitar to fight for him. His intention was to take out Torkoal, leaving Seth the Lapras. The Larvitar fearlessly obeyed as he stood in front of Tsubasa and stared at the foes. Waiting for someone to make a move, the trainer waited patiently.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 4:01 am

Torkoal's shot out some smoke. "Ah, so you are ready. Then my pokemon, you both know what to do...", she stated as Lapras turned it's head, opening it's mouth to sing a mystical song. Trinity laughed. "You see, that move was the Perish Song. A move that seals the deal within a certain time, and you'll see the effect soon enough.", she stated as Torkoal seemed to have done nothing. "It may seem like Torkoal has done nothing, but my darling used Curse to raise his attack and defense, at the cost of some speed.", she added.

Her strategy was rather solid. Torkoal, with his Withdraw, could easily defend himself and remain in the game until time is up. Lapras, would be able to begin her control of the field with her Confuse Ray. Though both pokemon could also move onto the offensive as well, which she pondered as her next move.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 pm

(Okay, just going to point something out here at this point. No one is using a Darmanitan. Tsubasa is using a Lavitar. On my next post, Trinity's three other pokemon will be joining the fight. Why? Because as far as she'll be concerned, there's a third-party involved in the fight. Secondly, I did not comment on you having your Yamask run off into the forest, mostly because I knew it would horribly backfire against you. Consider that both my pokemon are large, we can't be fighting in any form of thick or dense forest. Yamask would also have to have been revealed as your pokemon, so I made a mistake in my last post. Trinity, under no circumstances, would have started and thus I broke character, using OOC knowledge to my advantage. Remember she asked for a fair fight? Yeah, she's 2 v 1 and then something happens that could possibly be a wild pokemon. There's a reason why I had her ask for a fair fight without cheating, and that's because in a forest like this there's too many damn ******* loop holes to play with.)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 2:38 pm

"And here I thought you were the smart one, Seth." Tsubasa remarked sarcastically and rolled his eyes. The boy was judging him on his actions of drawing a Larvitar whilst breaking the ground rules of the battle. Knowing that the woman would definitely draw her other Pokemon, Tsubasa decided to act as quickly as he could. His other two Pokemon were already out of their Pokeballs and ready to pounce. Waiting for the lady to call out her other Pokemon, Tsubasa decided to use his Larvitar meanwhile to attack the Pokemon she already had in her battlefield. Swearing inside his mind Seth's stupidity, Tsubasa ordered the Larvitar to use Sandstorm. With that, a dense wave of sand suddenly covered the battlefield, its sharp grains of sand most likely piercing the skin of non-ground, non-steel type Pokemon in the area. Giving little to no shits on Seth's whatever Pokemon he was using now, Tsubasa decided to keep going as he positioned his other two beasts, Bagon and Deino behind him, watching keenly through the harsh sandstorm for any additional Pokemon entering the fight, as the two felt the sharp grains scratch their skin, slightly damaging and irritating them. Deino's body glowed a slight red as it focused with Focus Energy to raise its critical hit ratio, just in case. The plan was to let these two take on the other Pokemon the woman was going to use. With every intention of saving his boss's ass, Tsubasa sighed.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm

(Okay, no serious you are not doing this Atlas. You cannot skip me in a pokemon battle. That is unfair. You also never even stated you were using Darmanitan either Atlas. Serious this is all one big bullshit Atlas and the battle is pretty much null and void since my post when I started the battle. Neither of you even commented on that either and it's true. I can't post because this topic is full of meta gaming and god modding beyond the third degree. We need to either go back to my post where we started the battle, or Atlas needs to drop the whole Yamask thing, because it would NEVER work, because I have the power to remove the sandstorm effect, but I was skipped. Why? Probably because I was to see if we were going to have a topic without god modding, meta gaming and a fail turn order. This is why I really did not want to start rping here again. So until we decide to go and fix this, I'm not posting and the battle never even started as far as I'm concerned.)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm

(Uh guys stahp fighting. I did not mention your post cuz you did not attack either of my Pokemon, C. I'm playing defensive, I did not directly attack either of your Pokemon and its Atlas who needs to not skip you e.e)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 09, 2013 6:46 pm

(Uh, Atlas hello? Trinity wanted a fair fight. This battle shouldn't happening, because after I made the post then seen yours, it became obvious that I was meta-gaming, using OOC information IC. Trinity didn't know you had sent out any pokemon, therefore the battle wouldn't have even started until you chose one. If you read my first OOC post you'd have known that.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Ian was walking in the dark looking forest. The air around the wood looked like it was glowing for some reason. He had been in this forest before, many times but he had never felt such a strong aura come of, of it. Ian went inside the forest, he was surrounded by oak trees and felt like the space he was in became smaller with every little step he took. He began to feel unseasy while he he kept walking. He kept walking and at one point he saw a bright light and ended up in an open place around the trees. He could feel the breeze and the sun's warm rays on his face. He thought it had been weird that he couldn't feel anything when he was walking in the forest. It had been dark there and here it was susnny. He woke up from his thoughts when he heard something. He looked around and saw a few people having a battle. He quickly hid behind one of the bushes that was close to the battlefield. He could see a double battle, he could feel the power come of from the pokemon when, he saw them. A darmanitan and a larvitar against a torkoal and a lapras. He was watching the battlefrom a little while when he noticed something in the corner from his eye. A yamask was floating there and looked ready to fight, but there was something odd. There was a purple aura around the floating yamask. He knew the attack all to well. It was called hex. They were cheating. This thought was the limit as he watched the battle. He threw one of his pokeballs into the air and a chandelure appeared. ''Quickly use shadow ball on the ground'' Ian said as he looked at his chandelure. A dark ball of aura formed between the pokemon's hand and was shot against the grassy ground of the open place into the forest making dust fly up with the sound of an explosion. He quickly went to the battlefield and looked at the two boys who were in front of him. ''What do you think you are doing, I saw your yamask using hex.'' His chandelure came towards him a kept hovering next to him with an angry face. ''Huh so tell me what do you think you are doing'' You could feel his anger as a dark aura began to surround him like allways happened when he got angry, this was the reason why ghost pokemon liked him so much. He waited for an awnser while feeling the anger build inside him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 1:34 pm

He fell his aura began to become stronger more in a violent way when he saw the red aura of the boy who was standing in front of him. He could feel the blazing power from that pure red aura, and the heat that was coming of, of it. It was easy to think why fire pokemon would like him. HIs aura was more creepy full of pain and made people feel uncomfortable when around him. He was listening to what the boy was telling him to join a certain team, when he felt a certain feeling. He knew what the feeling what it was, he had felt it before and quickly turned around to where he had seen the yamask. ''Quick use fire spin'' He ordered his chandelure as he saw a tornado of inmense heat forming in front of chandelure unleashing it with high speed at the yamask to stop him from putting evil into him. The pain in his head got worse as he fell to the ground holding his forehead with one head. Why was this feeling becoming so strong last time he had been able to overcome it. ''W-what a-a-re you doing to me'' He managed to get out through the pain and suffering that he felt in his head.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next