HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darkrai
Darkrai

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 pm

"Tch. Still ranting on about the swan from that day? We left it at the Pokemon Center there then and there just stop making me feel worse about that!" Tsubasa complained as he walked beside Seth. They had reached an agreement after an unfair fight. Despite their differences, the two had teamed up, Seth as the leader, to achieve the ultimate goal of world domination. Having spent a long time searching for Larvitar and Deino after losing them in a strange fog back in Flocessy Town, the trainer was generally not in a good mood and felt that the time was wasted. As he loved his Pokemon a lot, he had been very worried. Deino was sunbathing and Larvitar was bugging some Mareep in the Flocessy Ranch. His Bagon had followed Seth who pissed it off by rejecting a challenge earlier and Tsubasa had done the same thing and thus Bagon was located easily. Only to be ganged up by all of Seth's Pokemon. Although still pissed at Seth for having done that to Bagon, the two were on a mutual goal now and Tsubasa would have to control his temper and keep Seth alive in order to achieve their mutual ambition. All this didn't affect his love for his three Pokemon, who were still kept outside their Pokeballs. Unlike how Tsubasa usually kept them out because they wanted to run around and enjoy fresh air, this time Tsubasa kept them out throughout their entire journey from Flocessy Town as punishment. He was almost proud of himself for that. The three were sighing, annoyed as they reached the White Forest. 

"Seth. We're not prepared for this." Tsubasa said at last, trying to be realistic. He looked down and shook his head at the stupidity or excitement of his new leader of sorts as he explained, "To begin with, we're not equipped. We'll need way more than Pokeballs to get our hands on Genesect. Be realistic. Our Pokemon all combined cannot take on this powerful beast. I would seriously recommend challenging a few gyms or trainers to get our Pokemon stronger in experience before even trying something like this. If you still insist, buy Ultra Balls at least." Looking at Seth Nyoth, he partially realized what he had gotten himself into. What was this boy thinking?! His whole career as a Team Void member would probably be filled with moments like this. Sighing, he shook his head in disappointment as he folowed nonetheless. The two reached an agreement before and they could not part ways so soon. Just at least not yet. Their goal had to be reached and both of them could take ages finding another person with similar goals. 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm

In the meantime Genesect was not present in the area as, it had headed out to roam the region following numerous encounters with unsuccessful and extremely irritating trainers who repeatedly came to it's cave. Due to this Genesect was nowhere to be found by the duo.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 4:54 pm

(Had it?, I'm just following a request)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Convinced now, Tsubasa applauded Seth's intelligence. His newly caught Darmanitan could weaken Genesect to the point of capture. Fascinated by the plan, he followed Seth to the mart and into the forest where Genesect was not located in its "usual" spot. At this point the boy was convinced that the legendary beast had gone roaming, sick of the trainers that tried to capture it. Before he got the chance to suggest leaving, Seth continued deeper into the forest. Sighing, Tsubasa said, "Genesect is not here, can you not see? I suggest returning later and training for the time being. We could challenge some gyms, to begin with.. Or maybe some trainers at least" Suggesting this, trying to get Seth to be reasonable, Tsubasa looked at his three Pokemon who nodded in agreement. If he spent some time training, he could get his Larvitar to evolve into a terrorizing desert beast named Tyranitar, his Bagon into a fearsome fire-breathing Salamence and his Deino into a fierce  three-headed Hydreigon. 

(Yeah atlas I made the request. I PM'ed you about slowing down as well. I just want to be a little realistic here, this is our second thread dude >.>)
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 am

Nearby the Gothic kid came out of the tower disappointing that he didn't find the Darmantian and noticed the Scizor and decided to follow it.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 pm

"Allow me to demonstrate to you a clean fight, Seth." The boy said mockingly, referring to the incident where Seth's three Pokemon teamed up on his Bagon. Looking at the goth looking kid, Tsubasa did not judge the boy by his looks. Deciding to let his laziest Pokemon fight for once, Tsubasa called his Deino who was already resting under the shade of a tree. Annoyed but without complaining, the Deino walked slowly and stopped in front of Tsubasa, where he turned around and saw the trainer. Expecting a fight, Deino made noises waiting for the opposing trainer to call for his Pokemon. "Ready when ever you are, kid!"
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:42 pm

"Oh we are having a fight shame I only have one pokemon that's weak. Well go Mist." said Caius realsing Mist from her pokeball. (Mist is a Gothita)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 3:34 pm

"Tch. I wouldn't have bothered drawing that Gothita if I were you.." Tsubasa stated with a hint of disgust at the trainer's decision. Shaking his head slowly in disappointment at trainers these days, Tsubasa pointed a finger at the Gothita and Deino immediately knew what to do. Tsubasa, unlike many trainers had tamed his Pokemon and bonded with them to the extent they know eachother perfectly. They had nothing like telekinesis, they just understood each other due to the time they spent with each other. Tsubasa had also taught his Pokemon the basic structure of Pokemon types the best he can describe. This made it easier for his Pokemon, Deino here, to make a choice in what move to chose. The monster was aware that Psychic types could not hold up for long against Dark types and thus went with a dark type move he knew. Making a strange hiss-growl of aggression, Deino used the only dark type move he knew, Bite. Charging at Gothita, he opened his mouth, filled with fangs that glowed a purple-ish color as he prepared to bite the Gothita.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 pm

"Well she's my only pokemon I'm still a bit new to pokemon battling and dodge Mist and counter with Pound." said Caius and Mist narrowly dodged the bite and attempted to hit the Deino with a pound.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 pm

As the Gothita attempted to pound it, Deino instinctively ducked to avoid the attack. As Tsubasa did not give an order yet, Deino leaped back a few feet away right after ducking in order to avoid any upcoming attacks. It then stood in front of Gothita, making aggressive noises that sounded both like a growl and a hiss. Tsubasa grinned and thought to himself that he could play around with this kid, it was definitely evident who the victor was here as Tsubasa had two other pokemon as well and there was no point in rushing things. Grinning wider and in a more sinister fashion, the trainer decided not to attack this turn. He wanted to play around with his opponent, not kill the Gothita, he had a soft spot for most Pokemon. 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 pm

It had been a while since she had shown any signs of criminal behaviour. Trinity had went clean to gain control of a large business to fund herself properly after all. But yet here she was in Unova, following the leads that she heard about Zonon. She was worried about the former comrade, having heard or seen nothing since Team Dream. But yet she was chasing him in some form or another. 

The young lady was in the Unova region, in the White Forest. She had heard of some rumors from a reliable source that Zonon had, at some point conceived a child. She had gotten his name and appearance from her reliable sources as well, betting that if she hung around this kid she may one day see her friend again. 

Dustox and Serviper were with her. They were assisting her in scanning the forest but to no avail. "What could possibly bring someone out here?", she asked herself.

(Screw a half-decent post its been a while.)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

(I don't think Gallade is going to respond).

Having waited for his opponent to do something, and upon realizing no action was going to be taken soon, Tsubasa sighed as he looked at his foe. Was he scared, or was he thinking? Shaking his head, he looked around to notice a woman nearby. Upon a closer look, he saw the brown hair and uniform-like outfit. Was she.. spying on them?! Grunting, he looked closer to see she was indeed searching for someone. Little did he know that she was none other than Trinity Young, one of the previous top two executives of Hoenn's Team Dream, the other being his father, Zonon himself. Having heard a lot about the deeds of Team Dream and having heard negative things about Zonon, Tsubasa despised the man and the team, who he deeply believed had vanished for good. Only God knew how he would react upon learning this woman worked with his father. However, it was true that Tsubasa had a disorder that made him see only the bad things in people, situations and places around him, this kept his sharp mind always in a state of annoyance, agitation or disappointment. Beign good at heart, it was the years of living life like this made him chaotic, a perfect candidate to help in a world domination project.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 12:49 am

(Sorry gone for a week)

Caius had been thinking "Mist use confusion on the Bagon!" he said while Mist was preparing to fire a confusion at the Bagon.

Last edited by Gallade on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 11:06 am

"What the ****?" Tsubasa yelled, annoyed. He was battling with his Deino. His Bagon wasn't in the battle and yet here this cocky tard was attacking his idle Pokemon! The Bagon was off-guard and received a hit from the confusion but was not critically injured due to the level advantage. "That's it you cheap piece of shit!" Being legitimately angry right now, he ordered his Bagon and Larvitar up as he murmured under his breath, "So much for a fair fight, Seth!" With that his Deino attempted once again to bite the Gothita. Simultaneously, his Bagon and Larvitar followed the Deino and both attempted to use Bite on the Gothita. The pokemon was now going to be surrounded unless the trainer thought of something.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 9:14 pm

(Srry thought the Bagon was what you called out thats why I attacked it, but now it is in the fight)

Caius couldn't think what to do so he simply said "Use Pound on the Bagon." and Mist went to attack the Bagon with a pound but got hit with the three bites and fainted.

Last edited by Gallade on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 pm

(...You're ignoring my attacks..)
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 6:35 pm

(there I put them in place in it)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 am

Trinity heard battling. She rushed to where she thought she had heard it. She was just in time to witness three pokemon beat down on a sole pokemon. Dustox and Serviper were fast in tow, keeping up with their trainer. She easily picked out the losing trainer, and then focused on the winner. She returned her two pokemon and approched them.

She scoffed and smirked. "So, is this what we consider a fair battle? I wonder, could you be the one I've been searching for?", she asked herself, folding her arms and showing a quizzical facial expression. She couldn't quite tell. She turned around and looked at the sky. "Could it be him... I'm not sure, he looks like you my friend. Zonon, if he is your son...", she said quietly, barely audible. "...I'll keep an eye on him.", she whispered into the wind. She was certain that he would've heard the first part, however the latter was something she would safeguard from the boy if he was his son.

"So, I have a question for you...", she said, turning to face him. "I believe your name is Tsukino, Tsubasa. You've taken on your mother's name, but that doesn't change the darkness that taints you does it. I offer you a deal.", she said. She took a few steps away from him to prevent physical contact. "I shall travel with you and offer you my services as a former agent that served under the same organization your father did. Team Dream. In return, you'll offer me everything I could possibly need to track down a single person who has vanished from this world.", she stated, taking a deep breath.

"I want to find....", she began, taking one last breath. "Zonon Hatori, your father."
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 pm

"Tch." Tsubasa clenched his teeth just as Seth's Darmanitan intercepted his bites. Although agitated, he did not want to start a fuss with Seth, they had a team and he had to be mature enough to let it slip in order to co-operate. Upon hearing a few word from the lady, he clenched his teeth harder. He knew the lady was going to approach them soon, doing something or the other to disturb him. "Before you rant, lady, he attacked my Bagon while I was fighting with my Deino so I won't be taking any bitchings on that one." He allowed the lady to continue as he kept looking away from her, calling his three Pokemon back to him but keeping them out of the Pokeballs. Looking at the Gothita with an angry face and then at the trainer, he kept listening to the lady.

Listening intently, he barely made out the soft words she spoke to her self. They caught his interest as his expression grew angrier. "Zonon, you say?" The boy slowly turned around, his eyes shaking in anger. He kept listening patiently, slowly balling his fist. As the lady finished her statements, Tsubasa was legitimately pissed. He talked loudly almost yelling as he said, "That bastard! Don't you dare mention him in such a friendly manner! He's brought me nothing but misery all my life!" He paused to catch his breath before continuing, "I do not want to reunite with him.." He said, slowly stopping his yelling but still obviously angry, "I haven't heard anything about him in a long time and I think he's dead. I hope he is. If you want me to help you find him, I will gladly help but I don't guarantee he will live shortly after we do. There isn't one good word I heard of that selfish excuse of a father! No... He's not my father. He's just a self-centered bastard who dedicated his life to make the world a worse place than it already is!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. H6Q0F8z

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next