HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Ranger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 am

Here's how it works.  Each Ranger Rank does something different throughout your adventure.  Multiple things, actually.  An example will be below.  However, certain ranks also start in the Ranger School, and change nothing else.  While this is fun  all, another twist is that a select five Pokemon Rangers(Selected by me, and may grow in number) will ach get special powers connecting to Pokemon, either with their own minds and bodies, or stylers.  The character template must be followed in order to join in.  If your character is not a ranger, or does not look like most other rangers, the "Looks" section is required.  If they are not, then just the "Eye Color" and "Hair Color" are required.

Example: A Medium Ranger might have to do harder first missions than a Beginner, Graduate, or Novice.

'From each of the three
Comes one you may see
A trio will arise
Being seen by all eyes
Rising from below
With no more sorrow
Heroes of destiny together
In one place they shall gather
A great battle to be waged
As the skies, land, and seas rage
The evil reign of power
Must be stopped in the final hour'

Rand: "So, what would that mean, Leanne?"

Leanne: "I don't know, but I have a feeling some of Oblivia's past might be back to haunt us.  As goes the same for Fiore and Almia..."

The meaning of this intro:
Now that the three powers have been defeatedin the three regions with Pokemon Ragers, a new evil is rising.  Rand, Leanne, and Nema discovered a hidden talet in the Oblivia ruins.  At the same time, two of the exact same tablet were found in various places of importance in Fiore and Almia.  Now, new Pokemon Rangers must rise to save the world from whatever lies in store.

Name: (I would like a first and last name for this.)
Nickname: (Just a shortened version of the name, or even just something random. Not required.)
Region: (This is simple: Almia, Oblivia, or Fiore.)
Island and Town: (Island is only required if in Fiore of Oblivia.)
Eye Color: (Self-explanitory.)
Hair Color: (Self-explanitory.)
Rank: (Recruit, Student, Graduate, Rookie, Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, Medium, High, Top-Class, Top[Special permission only])
History: (A backstory of the character. If the character is Graduate or lower, it must be a summary of their life. Rookie-Beginners are just their Ranger life. Intermidiate-Top Class require 7+ Sentences, including their whole life. If given permission, each "Hisory Challenge" will be sent in a PM for Top Ranger.)
Looks: (If you read above, you know the requirment conditions of this.)

Name: Jack Frolp
Nickname:
Region: Oblivia
Island and Town: Just outside of Tilt Village, on the cliffside(literally, there's stairs going up to the village) on Mitonga Island.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blue
History: Jack's dreams had come true the day he entered ranger school.  Each and every day, he studied and practiced hard.  After a long time in Ranger School, he passed his Ranger Exam and moved to Oblivia to become a Ranger, working under the supervision of Rand, Summer, and Ben.  He took on small missions, and eventually convinced Booker and Nick to build him a house in a place like where he wanted it.  He began clearing slightly bigger missions, but with the new rising threat, it seems like nothing is left of the three regions' hope.  He is determined to help however he can to stop the new threat.  His Partner Pokemon is Piplup.
Looks: Normal

Please allow me to look over and approve your character before you begin RPing.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 am

Name: Raiki Suo
Nickname: Rai
Region: Almia
Island and Town: He lives in the Ranger School homes
Eye Color: Blonde
Hair Color: Electric yellow
History: Raiki, ever since he was young, wished to be a Pokemon Ranger. He read books, watched films, and used all kinds of media relating to Rangers. As a child, he even befriended an Eevee and a Zorua from the wild to feel like Ranger. One day his wish was granted, as he was granted permission to enter the Ranger School, to learn to become a Ranger. He brought his Eevee and his Zorua with him to the school, but he made sure to keep them outside of the school buildings.
Looks: (If you read above, you know the requirment conditions of this.)
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:15 pm

(Approved, so let's begin!  I'll give you temporary permission to be NPCs.)
(And something I should've mentioned is that once it's one of the following times in the RP, I make it known, along with telling the date XD: 8a.m., 12Noon, 8p.m., midnight)

April 12, 8:00 AM
As the school bell rang to mark those not there late, each of the Ranger School teachers began checking the students.  Finally, Rai's teacher caled his name to see if he was there.

Meanwhile, in the Oblivia region, Jack woke up, his arm injured.  "What happened last night...With the mission?" he aske himself.  He got up and slowly walked downstairs, as he saw, not Rand and the others, but Red Eyes and Blue Eyes slowly waking up and injured.  Jack ran to the others, worried, and asked, "What happened to you two?  Where are Rand and the others?  Are the Pinchers back?  Did something happen last night?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Raiki raised his hand to show the teacher he was indeed there, and called out: "Present!"

Red Eyes shook his head, having a hard time comprehending the large torrent of  questions coming at him while he was trying to focus on recovery. "Not sure, ambushed. We think they were taken." He didn't pay attention to the last two questions, and they kind of got jumbled up.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 pm

The teacher looked away from the stunts and began, "Everyone's here.  But before we begin, I should say, that later today, a Ranger of the highest rank is visiting in about an hour."

"Um...Right.  You two can handle yourselves, right?" he asked, and continued without an answer, "Great.  I'm going after Rand and the others."  He ran to the door and opened it.  "Oh, but before I go...Do you know who it was?  Or where or why?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Raiki, when he heard that, became highly excited. Now he couldn't wait for later in the day. But, he decided to pay attention to the class. It wouldn't be too smart to enter Ranger School and then fail.

Both Red Eyes and Blue Eyes simply shook their heads, their memories failing them at the moment.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:46 pm

"Now then...Can anyone tell me what the Emblems were in the Oblivia region, where two rangers together stopped an evil power from rising?" the teacher asked.

"Well, I've got a good guess if they went after you two." he said.  "Alright, well be careful until I get back, and try to stay on Renbow sland."  He ran out the door, leaving it wide open, and jumped on Nema's third Z.Z. Flyer.  "No time for a capture now with Staraptor."  He took off into the sky, seeing something in the clouds above.  Flying up, he saw what looked like a giant purple Z.Z. Flyer with many more guns on it.  "Purple Eyes, isn't that you in front of me right now?"

(LOLOLOLOL, this flight fight will carry over into Almia and crash on the property of the Ranger School at a point.)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Raiki raised his hands to answer the question.

"In the flesh." Purple Eyes said.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:01 pm

The teacher looked at him, awaiting his answer.

"Why would you have taken my friends and hurt Red Eyes and Blue Eyes?  And where ARE my friends?"

(Oh, and Purple Eyes is just blowing up chunks of water, and did nothing.)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 pm

"Aren't emblems symbols drawn on the ground using a Capture Styler used to summon Pokemon?" He answered with a question.

"I didn't. And I don't know where they are."
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:17 pm

"Close. Actually, they are drawn in the sky. Some of them don't always work, either. And some believe that not all have been discovered."

"Yeah, likely story! Listen, just tell me where they are so I can free them and get Ben to the Ranger School in time! I don't want to...Or know how to...Shoot at you!"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Raiki nodded, making a mental note of that.

"Look, I told you the truth. Whether you choose to believe me is your problem. I did not attack Red Eyes or Blue Eyes, and I don't know where your friends are."
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:26 pm

"Sure you don't." was the response. H thought to himself as he loked at the controls, 'This button has to be it!' He pressed the button and fired a shot at Purple eyes, weakening his defenses. Little did he know(But Purple Eyes does know) that if Jack shot down Purple Eyes, it would cause him to also crash, and they would land in the Ranger School.

(You can dodge, but that first one was so wild and random it would've been impossible in game or real life.)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:30 pm

"Are you a moron?! If you shoot me down, we both go down! And we go down INTO the Ranger School!" Purple Eyes told Jack, rather loudly at that. But Purple Eyes doubted Jack'd listen.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:34 pm

"Really?  I suppose next you'll say you're not really a human, right?"  He fired another shot.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 pm

"Jack. Stop. I'm serious about what I said." Purple Eyes said, with a shaky voice.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:43 pm

"Like a Ranger could trust you after the things you've done?  You're lucky that Rand and Edward kept you out of jail."  He fired one last shot, ignoring the map, and if the shot it, they would crash.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:46 pm

The shot hit and Purple Eyes' flier was sent crashing down.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Smoke caused the Flyer to accelerate into Purple Eyes', as they fell where the Practice Grounds are.  "Great, look what you've done, Purple Eyes!" Jack said, as he stood up furiously.

In the building, all of the students were called over, as that was where the ranger should've been at that time.  When they arrived a younger student asked if they were the rangers.

"No, but I have a feeling this guy has something to do with why they're not here!"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

"How is it my fault? I told you that if you shot me down you'd go down too. And I already told you, I have nothing to do with the Rangers getting kidnapped." Purple Eyes stood up, dusting himself off.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 4:00 pm

"Whatever, I need to find a way to get back to find them, whether you'll tell me anything or not." he said, looking at the flyer.  "But if you guys need a ranger, WE wouldn't mind staying to show you a smaller scale version of the battle between the hero Rangers in Oblivia and him.  What do you say, Purple Eyes?  Give 'em a show?" he said, seeming to start to trust Purple Eyes.

(Oh, and Rai is watching this because he's also outside.)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 4:06 pm

"If it's a show they want, then it's a show they shall get." Purple Eyes said.

Raiki watched with rapt attention.
Bandit Keith

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 4:16 pm

"hm...Well,let's use those Pokemon." he said, as he pointed to some Zigzagoon, Starly, and Aipom. "You pick two, and I'll use my own partner Pokemon."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Purple Eyes chose the Starly and the Aipom. "Ready."
Sponsored content

Pokemon Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger   Pokemon Ranger H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Ranger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1