HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin! Empty
PostSubject: Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin!   Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin! Waterflowersisters_by_heyenna-d54rmi1
"Welcome everyone to the first pokémon site-wide contest! We are the Cerulean sensational sisters, and we will be your hosts for this evening! Our contestant is Gregor Deakin! Make sure to give your best and good luck!"
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin!   Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin! H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 9:08 am

I walked onto the stage with no pokeball in my pocket,I bowed and threw my hat like a Frisbee and the large water dragon burst out with a roar ,
Palkia nodded at Gregor as it burst out and an earth power swirled round Palkia then hardened as Palkia emitted a water pulse there making it turn to crystal.
Palkia quickly changed the location temporarily to space and special rended the crystal into the air and purple balls of solid crystal liquid came from it and they hovered.
Palkia used water pulse and in seconds had used used dragon tail and carved the judges face into it and it just stood there due to the gravity.

And as the fireworks came together in pairs they exploded like fireworks and the fireworks came together and exploded into a flash of light and we were back in the location of the contest gregor bowed and palkia stood by his side.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin!   Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin! H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Judge was sitting and watching the performance, and after it was done he said

Nice one, but you have much more to learn. I assume this is your first performance and you did quite well, just keep up with training.

My score - 6
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin!   Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 pm

A small blond judge watched the performance thoughtfully, and turned to her notes as it ended. After the first judge spoke, she took the microphone. 

The Pokemon you have sure meets its Legendary status, but a Pokemon's rarity doesn't affect its score in this contest, I judged you just as I've judged everyone else. You performance was shorter than I would have liked, but you did well with the time you used. Your performance was quite pretty, and I'm hoping you'll learn and improve. Also, you will be participating in the battle round with a Pokemon other than your Palkia. I wish you luck.

My score- 6

<div class="info">Gregor gained 12 points!</div>
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin!   Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin! H6Q0F8z

Performance Part> The Stage is Yours Gregor Deakin!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1