HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! Empty
PostSubject: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! Waterflowersisters_by_heyenna-d54rmi1
"Welcome everyone to the first pokémon site-wide contest! We are the Cerulean sensational sisters, and we will be your hosts for this evening! Our contestant is Mamoru Masaru! Make sure to give your best and good luck!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 8:31 am

"Alright, now which one of you three will I pick for the contest..?" It was now Mamoru Masaru's turn and the boy still had not decided on what Pokemon he would use. He was unclear with the rules of the Contests. Thinking that he could use all his three Pokemon at once, he walked in with no worries but later found that everyone used just one Pokemon. Observing the previous performances, Masaru had gotten to witness magnificent works, including Antonio Hart's Gardevoir, Reta Riori's Dratini, Ian Rogue's Lopunny and several more. Each one of them showed brilliance in their performances, and Masaru, was aiming to score better than them. Even though he was not usually into contests, he was usually into winning things and thus it compelled him to try harder. He looked at his three and thought quickly. Unable to come up with any brilliant last minute stunts he could pull off with his Nidorino's Iron Tail or his Gabite's Flamethrower, he turned to his Kirlia, who knew Confusion, a pretty handy move in the situation. As an added bonus, the Kirlia was not whiny this time, as it was whiny when it came to battles, and the contests were an opportunity for the Emotion Pokemon to show off her beauty and possible field of excel. Thus, it was decided just as Masaru's name was announced, Kirlia was going to take care of this part. With that, the boy put his Kirlia back in her Pokeball and kept the other two out of theirs, free to watch the two and cheer on their trainer and comrade of sorts.

Walking into the stage, Masaru smiled, taking little notice of the crowd, paying more attention to the judges. He wanted to look like a competitor, not an attention *****. As he finally reached his spot on the stage, he took a slight bow from his head alone to show some respect to the judges before letting Kirlia out of her Pokeball. Landing on both her feet, she did not stay in one spot for long, she started looking at the crowd with beaming eyes, excited to be in the spotlight. Kirlia was most definitely an attention *****. However, that did not matter much as Masaru ordered, carrying out something he had thought of just as he entered the stage. He was going to make use of the minor telekinetic powers granted to the Kirlia through her move Confusion and the fact that she was a Psychic type Pokemon. A slight alternation here could create magnificence.

"Kirlia, use Attract!" Obeying in order to win this contest, Kirlia closed one of her eyes in a winking expression as loads of heart-shaped objects flew from her in a feet radius. The radiant red hearts with an orange outline and a pink design on them slowly started to float away from Kirlia, there were hundreds of these hearts! "Now alter Confusion! Control them!" Listening once again, Kirlia altered her usual move. A purple outline covered her and each and every one of the hearts around her, she was now controlling the hearts. Doing her own thing now, she made the hearts very slowly spin around her clockwise. There were hearts in each direction of her's now, they covered her in a three hundred and sixty degree angle as they spun slowly yet so gracefully. This went on for a while, the hearts moving an inch away after each spin. Each heart then let out an infatuating odor, like that of extremely nice-smelling perfume. They now covered the radius where they were in front of the judges and in the faces of front-row audience. In another movement, Kirlia forced the hearts to move further and further away. When they reached a certain distance away from the Pokemon, each heart split into two smaller ones, and with each inch they moved now, the same process repeated as they reached the audience in the last rows. The hearts were now every where, slowly fading away upon physical contact with the people in the stadium or on the walls around the place. In a sudden burst of energy, a whole lot more hearts came from Kirlia in an explosion of hearts that flew in each direction from Kirlia, covering the entire stadium, leaving a little three inch radius gap between each heart. The hearts then stopped forming and the remaining ones split smaller and smaller until they disappeared, simply fading away. A few made contact with Masaru and he didn't feel a thing. That was what other would feel too, he assumed.

Standing in the center of the stage now, Kirlia was surrounded by glow from the glittery hearts that had surrounded her earlier, with that she opened both her eyes so slowly and so beautifully before making a beautiful, short, quiet Psychic-Pokemon cry that no human could imitate or describe, to mark the end of her performance.

Masaru now took a bow as well, hoping for the best.

Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 05, 2013 12:22 am

Judge couldn't stop watching the performance and didn't even blink.

You seem to be quite experienced coordinator. This was flawless and amazing, keep it up.

My score - 10
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 pm

A small blond judge watched thoughtfully, and actually brought herself to clap at the end. After the first judge spoke, she took the mic. 

Your performance truly was spectacular! You and your Pokemon both seemed so graceful, and you are very along the road of becoming a world famous coordinator. However, I'm always hesitant in giving a perfect score unless I encounter a performance so unique and spectacular that I'm totally speechless. I'm sure one day you will bring me to that point. Very good job.

My score- 9

<div class="info">Mamoru gained 19 points!</div>
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Pardon me but take thatt MarkJ muahahaha ahahhaha >:D
*bows* ty, ty!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zThu Jun 13, 2013 3:27 pm

(GRRR It shouldn't be like this?! lol In the anime if you lose sight of the pokemon performing, it affects the points and with all those hearts how could you not lose sight of Kirlia :( D: T.T)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Read it thoroughly there were three inch radius gaps between each heart XD
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 pm

:L Grrrrr Arghhhhh!!!!

I wanted to dominate the first round

How long is it gonna take though to get to the battle round?!

We're gonna be waiting forever for the final ones to perform so, why can't we say they missed their stage call and that their out. :(
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 12:03 pm

Yeah I'm screwed in the battle round xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru! H6Q0F8z

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Mamoru Masaru!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1