HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth! Empty
PostSubject: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth! H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth! Waterflowersisters_by_heyenna-d54rmi1
"Welcome everyone to the first pokémon site-wide contest! We are the Cerulean sensational sisters, and we will be your hosts for this evening! Our contestant is Seth Nyoth! Make sure to give your best and good luck!"
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 7:08 pm

A small blond judge sat and watched Seth's performance. She yawned, having just woken from a small nap, but still watched with a keen judging eye. After the performance, she grabbed her pencil, twirled it in her hand a couple of times, and began writing her feedback.

Your performance was good, but not as long as I'd like one to be. You did perform well in the time that you used, but it was over almost as fast as it began. I loved your effects with darkness, and your last effect was pretty impressive. I do believe you could have done a ton more creative combinations of moves and made a longer and more impressive show. With what you did, I see some potential if you work on improving yourself. Keep at it and keep improving.

My score- 6

The judge felt a little bad for giving the score, but a 6 was still exceptional! She folded the paper and placed it at the corner of the table, waiting for it to be picked up.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Another judge was tall, brown-haired and in suit. He sat next to other judge and started writing down his thoughts on the performance.
After it was finished and first judge gave hers opinion, he started speaking:

Yes, I agree with my colleague on this. Your performance was good especially dark effects you showed us, but it wasn't long enough. I'm sure if you keep on practising you will improve.

My score - 5

<div class="info">Seth Nyoth earned 11 points!</div>
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth! H6Q0F8z

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Seth Nyoth!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1