HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Gondohar
Gondohar

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:10 am

"That did not answer what you wanted to talk about Cho." Gallade responded.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:13 am

"Nothing Gallade, I just said what I said because of what I said before I said this."
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:15 am

"I sorta get what your saying but I'll just stop this conversation about this now." Gallade responded.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:22 am

"Pooch... what are you doing?" Renil asked the dancing Poochyena next to a dancing Sudowoodo "Dancing!" he said
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 am

Cho facepalmed. "And you had me thinking you were smart for a moment inside of the dungeon."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:26 am

"What? Can't I enjoy a little dance, I mean, we aren't doing anything now, there is nothing wrong" Pooch said
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 am

Vixie looked around for a little, she noticed they had moved a small way away from the canyon into a plain, it looked safe but Vixie didnt botice her mother anywhere. "I dont see my mother.. Would it be okay if i stated with you all for a little while. I'm not to strong, but I can fight I really can!" Vixie tried putting feeling into her words. The last thing she wanted was to be left behind.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:49 am

"Sure you can stay with us. We'll watch you 'till you find your mother, though I doubt you'll have any need to fight any time soon. You'll be fine with us around." Cho said, sitting down on the ground.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 am

Vixie yet out a big smile junping into the air with enthusiasm. She looked down atCho sitting on the floor. "So what do you guys do? Arnt we supposed to be off rescuing somebody right now?" Vixie looked between them all with high intentions.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:55 am

Renil and Pooch didn't hear as they both danced "This is actually quite fun" Renil said "and don't judge me, I have never danced that much"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:59 am

Cho sighed. "Well, we just got out of a dungeon, so we're all relaxing for a while. Don't mind Pooch, he's just naturally like that."
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 am

"Pooch he is the unique on the the group and I mean in a good way." Gallade said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 3:35 am

"Yeah right!" Pooch said, Renil stops dancing, soon Pooch does too. He climbs up a tree and lays on a branch "It's nice and shady up here" Pooch said, and Renil climbs up
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Vixie laid down under the shade of the tree. "I guess a short break would be good." Vixie said with a drawn out yawn. She quickly fell into a deep dreamless sleep.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 am

Gallade teleported in a tree and laid down in the branches while staying awake.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Cho ate some berries from out of his pouch.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 2:41 am

Pooch jumps off the branch with a backflip while Renil lays on another branch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4