HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gondohar
Gondohar

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Gallade climbs on the Mamoswine and uses close combat on the Mamoswine's head.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 7:56 am

Cho ran in and used Hammer Arm on Mamoswine, taking it down completely. "C'mon guys, the mother Charizard is on the next floor!" He was getting into this and ran down the stairs.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Pooch smirks "Come on slowpokes! Let's go!" he was about to head down, until Renil jumps in front of Pooch and stops him "Your slowing down just as much" she says
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:27 pm

"We are all tiring including you Pooch no use trying to hide it." said Gallade as he was walking down the stairs.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Cho made the last step off of the staircase and spotted the mother Charizard, pinned under a large boulder like the baby Charmander had said.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:57 pm

"Here lets help her out." said Gallade as he was charging up a close combat to use on the boulder.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:59 pm

"Wait, I got it." Cho used Strength and lifted the boulder, then threw it into a wall.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 11:01 pm

"Oh...... I guess we rescued her then." said Gallade as he went over to check if the Mother Charizard was alright.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm

"Renil, do you see that?" said Pooch "What?" said Renil, looking at Pooch "FIRST MISSION COMPLETE!" he jumped into the air and when he landed, he looked at everyone "you all did a good work!"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:29 pm

Cho nodded. "Pooch, you actually managed to hold it together."

The mother Charizard stood up. "Thank you all, I'm fine now." She flapped her wings to make sure they weren't broken.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:38 pm

"Good you are okay. Lets get you out of here." Galllade said while smiling to the mother Charizard.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:42 pm

The young Vixie continued walking through the canyon, tired, lost and thirsty. She stumbled across a group of Pokemon, most of them looking tough and all crowded around a charizard who seemed hurt. "He-Hello?" Vixie (the vulpix) walked out from behind the rock, swaying her four tails back and forth. "Can, you help me please?" she looked at the group with the best puppy eyes she could muster.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Gallade was the first to notice the Vulpix. "Hello what do you need?" Gallade told the Vulpix in the nicest way he could.

Last edited by Gallade on Fri May 31, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Cho turned around, taking his attention from the Charizard. He slowly approached Vixie. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Would this help?" He dug through his pocket inside his fur and gave the Vulpix an Oran Berry
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Vixie happily took the Oran berry, quickly scarfing it down. She looked back up with a satisfied smile. "Thanks you. Um, I'm sort of lost in this canyon. I slid into it while walking past it with my mother. Could you help me?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:50 pm

"Of course we can. We were just on our way out with this Mother Charizard here who was stuck under a boulder." He smiled.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Pooch runs over with a big smile "Hello!" he said with excitement, Renil walks over "Don't run at someone like that, you can scare them" she said
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Vixie flinched for a second but quickly recovered. "Hello, my name is Vixie" She looked over at the Munchlax. "Thanks you, and I hope the mother will be okay,"
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:59 pm

"Nice to meet you Vixie I'm Gallade the munchlax is Cho the Umbreon is Renil and he's Pooch." Gallade said to Vixie introducing everyone
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 am

"Its nice to meet you all" Vixie kept the smile on her face, slightly tilting her head in amusement. "So why are you all in this Canyon?" She asked with a worried voice, maybe they didnt know how to get out...
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:02 am

"We are an exploration team and we were on a mission to save this Charizard." Gallade reassured Vixie.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:03 am

"We should talk when we get out." Cho rubbed his badge, surrounding everyone with a circle of light and then transporting them outside of the Canyon.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:05 am

"Hi" Renil said smiling "Aw! Why couldn't we just fight our way out..." said Pooch sighing "Calm down for once Pooch" Renil sighed
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:07 am

"So what did you want to talk about Cho?" Gallade asked Cho curious about what he wanted to talk about.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 12:09 am

"I just thought it would be safer to speak out here, Gallade."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next