HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses by Any other Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:12 am

"Berry Stew" He stated as he took a spoon full and tasted it. It was savory and the other berries he choose blended the flavors beautifully together. Rowan pulled out several bowls filled them up and added some extra spice to that one and gave one to the two younger kids with spoons and set the one with extra spice down in front of the ninetales trying to stop said pokemon from doing anything to the boy. "It has my special fire type blend of spice on it to enjoy" he said to the nintales.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:14 am

Satoshi gave up on trying to reach out to Ninetails. He only saw hatred and Prejudice in her heart.

He wondered about all the others. Were they all nasty? They all didn't seem to like him for somereason. Yet he decided to stay with them, in lue that he could learn something interested. He was bored, so he decided to get out an Ocarina he had with him. He played a song that wouldn't wake Karina, but sounded smoothly. Smooth and Calm. His Prinplup sat back and listened to it with Passion. He wondered if anyone else like it as well.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:18 am

Ninetales seemed to enjoy the food and ate it gratefully. She did not however take her eyes off the boy. She had no desire to let him go near Karina and disturb her slumber. It was rare that her master ate this late any way. She lapped the food peacefully and listened to the melody and rested after she was done. She was only glad that Froslass was not the one that Karina had chosen to guard her. By now the aura trainer would be a hunk of ice.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:24 am

Lillith took the food. "Thanks." Was all she said before happily diving into it, she ate a small amount giving the rest to Crystal who had woken up and walked over here to be with her. After having energy returned to Crystal through the spicy food he took one of the berries from the soup and walked over to Satoshi's Prinplup, signaling for him to take it in a friendly manner. Lillith only watched her friend, trying to make an acquaintance, feeling a slight tinge of betrayal.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:28 am

Prinplup gracefully took the food with a smile. Satoshi kept playing his song. He was glad his Pokemon were making friends...but he wondered...could he do the same with these people? He decided he would take whatever was left over. He thought the nice thing to do was let Karina have some first.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:33 am

Rowan sat next to his tent as he turned on the lantern that hung from his tent as he began to he with a bowl for Nimbus next to him. "Nimbus can you put out the fire with a water gun and then circle the coals with powder snow please?" "CAST" Nimbus nodded to Rowan and released some small blasts of water at the fire putting it out and then released a tiny stream of snow from its mouth as it made a circle around were the fire had been leaving the camp in the soft glow of the coals and the light that reflected off the powder snow from the coals. Rowan sat with Nimbus both eating while looking at the many stars in the sky. "an this is my favorite part about adventuring" he said gesturing to the stars while enjoying the music. "That is a very lovely song"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:36 am

Lillith set her bowl near the fire. "Thank you." She looked at the man with the castform, then eyed the comfertable tent with envy. "I'm going back over to my rock to sleep..." She stood, stretched her back a little and made her way back over to her makeshift bed.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:38 am

Karina looked at the girl for a moment and then tossed her bag to the ground. "Hey kid, you are going to sleep up here tonight. There is a hammock in the bag." She told the girl as she watched her walk. she did not like the idea of some kid sleeping on the ground by herself.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:40 am

Satoshi finished playing his song. He put down his Ocarina. "Thank you. I learned it a long time ago, from...well, a friend." he said. He looked at the bowl. "Anyway I could take some with leaving more for that girl?" said Satoshi, pointing at Karina.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:43 am

She looked the tree up and down. "How, do you expect me to get up there?" She asked, Lilliths voice feeling incredibly small talking to somebody who was so incredibly high up. Without an answer she walked over to the bag and opened it, like she was told, a bed made up of complicated amounts of rope with a hook at each end all crumpled up to fit into this bad.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:44 am

Rowan shrugged as much as he distrusted the young girl. He always had a weak spot for those in need especially women with had caused him to be taken advantage of in one to many relationships in the past but he would never let some not call him a gentleman. He started to remove his things from the tent. "go ahead you can sleep in it." he said as he unfolded a sleeping bag outside the tent. "Looks like a beautiful night and judging by Nimbus it isn't going to rain right?" "CAST CAST" was Nimbus' reply while nodding. Rowan gestured to the pot that he had put a lid on earlier. I made enough for her and several other pokemon seeing as i didn't know how many pokemon you each had feel free to get more there is plently just clean up the dishes after you are done
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:45 am

Karina just looked at the boy. she did not eat late night food. she never at past about four in the afternoon. "Don't worry about me. Go ahead and dig in. I don't eat this late and I am not hungry." She told him smiling waiting for the girl, Lillith, to join her. At the girls question Karina jumped down and motioned for the girl to climb on her back. "Come on, I would like to get to sleep." She told the girl.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:48 am

Kenji ate his food. He looked up at the stars. "...Beautiful..." he exhaled. He finished the soup and put down the empty bowl. "Thank you. That was very good, er, Rowan, is it?" asked Satoshi.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:52 am

"yup" replied Rowan from his sleeping bag. He lay with Nimbus looking at the stars. He grabbed a book from inside his bag.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:57 am

Rowan she noted the name for later, since real introductions were never given. "Thank you for the offer, but I dont want to take somebody elses bed, this is just a spare." She was starting to become to tired to complain or be rude again. She awkwardly climbed onto the womens back holding her shoulders. "Thank you." Lillith whispered, just loud enough to be heard by her helper but not by the rest of the group.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:59 am

Satoshi put Prinplup back into his Pokeball. Then he layed out his own Sleeping bag, and slipped in. "So." he said to Rowan. "Where were you headed before this little world collision?" he asked.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 6:12 am

Rowan opened up his book while looking up at the stars. He pulled out a pen and started to write about the events of the day including meeting Karina and her pokemon and he even took some notes about what he had gleamed from the breif interaction he had with her pokemon. Rowan shrugged, "No where in perticular. I only meet Karina earlier and we just kind of decided to go train together. Is that Prinplup your only pokemon?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 6:16 am

"Nah. I've got my Staravia, my Luxio, and my Buizel." said Satoshi. He patted his bag.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 6:21 am

"Very nice" replied Rowan as he wrote down his opinion of the three trainers in his book as well as adding in this information as well.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 6:25 am

Satoshi could tell Rowan was writing down his opinion of him. "Hey...you guys...don't hate me or anything, do you?" he asked.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 6:30 am

Rowan blinked. How in the world did that boy know that. "Kid, why in the world would I hate you. I only just meet you."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 6:32 am

Satoshi reered his head towards the girls. "They seem to think the opposite." he said.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Rowan shrugged. "They just met you kid. Relax. Besides the only one whose opinion about you matters is you'r own." Rowan petted the back of Nimbus' head. "and your pokemon's opinion is important too but not on the same level. As long as you are happy with who you are then it is fine." Rowan knew this was probably a little too much for the younger boy but he felt like this like secret to life needed to be shared with the young lad at this point in time.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 1:39 am

Karina hauled the small girl up the tree and let her off at the first branch. It was easy enough climbing from there on in so she would not have a problem. "Okay now you can set up your hammock." She told the girl as she went back to her original spot in the tree.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 1:57 am

Lillith carefully crawled her way up by one more branch before giving up. She got the hammock out and carefully untied it while balancing on the tree limb. After many frustrating minutes of untangling and figuring out how to set it up, she eventually reached across the tree, hooking the hammock in place. She quickly got into it, uncomfortable with sitting on the tree branch. Lillith almost tumbled back down to the forest floor, she wasn't prepared for how much it moved. Once safely in, and comfortable she quickly dozed off to sleep.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Roses by Any other Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: