HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses by Any other Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Rowan smiled as they walked into the quaint little store. They and all manner of trainer and coordinator equipment and even with the little bit of breeder items they had he saw plenty of trainer and coordinator items he could re-purpose into items he could use for breeding. ["This place is awesome. Hearthome City is now my new favorite city." Nimbus was looking all around the place dashing here and there to look at things.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Karina grinned at Rowan as he browsed the store. She immediately went to the items that she needed and placed them on the counter. With that she waited for Rowan to get done browsing and get his items. "Don't rush there are a lot of neat things here." She told him as she and Ninetales waited for him.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 4:49 am

"Indeed there is", replied as he bounce a rubber ball on the floor to see what sort of height he could get with it. A smile grew on his face as he thought about it. He could become a world renowned breeder but having his pokemon win gym and contest alike and then maybe he could set up a place like this that would also be able to train and take care of pokemon aswell. Nimbus floated over to Rowan with some Frisbees in his mouth. "We can get some of those too." He said as Nimbus and him brought there stuff to the counter.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 4:52 am

Karina nodded and smiled at the sweet woman who bagged their items. She hoped Rowan would not think ill of her but they would not have to pay for their items. She looked kindly at the woman and said, "Please place it on my sisters tab, thank you." She then started to walk out of the store hoping that Rowan would follow and not make a fuss.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 4:59 am

Rowan waited till they got out side. "You sure your sister won't mind you putting it on her tab?" He asked placing his items in his backpack as they headed west down the road.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 5:02 am

Karina sighed and nodded, "Trust me, anything to make sure she has to se me as little as possible she will do it. She looked at Ninetales who gazed off toward the mountain again. She was either nervous or excited either way Karina was ready to go. She walked off in the direction of the mountain.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 5:58 am

(Guess I'll just pop in here)
Lillith picked up Sneavel in both hand, holding him like a teddy bear. She jolted down the mountain, eyes on her feet to make sure she didnt trip on any roots. With her pale skin in the sun she was getting tired. She heard talking up ahead, she looked up just in time to see the arm of a lady, she ran straight into her. Lillith sat there on the ground, looking up at two people, complete strangers. Or maybe they knew what horrible thing she had done to her old nanny. Her breath picked up, vision growing dark. I dont want to hurt anybody, but what if they are mean also? she though frantically. Now hyperventilating she looked down awaiting grip tight around Sneavel she awaited the worst. Sneavel had other plans, he unclenched himself from Lillith's grasps putting his claws up towards the strangers in a protective manner.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 6:19 am

Little did Lillith know, there was another stranger. Coming at a more fast pace, and from behind. He was on a Bicycle. He was a normal average boy who was a Pokemon Trainer. With his Golf Cap and Yellow backback. He was trying to read his Pokegear for a map, when he saw that one girl (Lillith) in the way. He screamed and swurved his bike. He missed Lillith and crashed, landing in a shrubbery. He sat up dazed and confused. "Hey...what was that?" he said confusidley, looking at Lillith with Curiousity.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 6:26 am

Lillith was startled by the noise, she popped for a second looking around she saw the man in the shrubs. She let out a mixture of a startled yelp and a growl. Being more surprised by the strange man and the odd machine that she thought was a bike then she was by the two people standing there watching. Lillith jumped up and hid behind the woman, grabbing hold of the shirt in front of her face for protection. Crystal also being startled jumped over to Lillith's leg.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 6:30 am

The guy came out of the bush and looked at the wierd girl. "Hey...what...? Who are you people?" he said.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Rowan blinked in surprise as two younger children came bursting out of the woods. "Cast castform" piped up Nimbus from Rowan's shoulder. "Are you two ok?" Rowan asked seeing as the young girl of the two bumped into Karina and the other one had taken a pretty nasty spill on his bike.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Are you okay? the words echoed into Lilliths head. The wording was one that showed he was worried about her well being, not angry for anything she may have done. "O-of course, im fine!" She said, still shaking. She reached down picking up Crystal holding him in her arms like a doll. She looked down at her feet unsure as to what to do, she stepped away from the lady she had bumped into.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 9:25 pm

The other boy looked up. "Yeah...I am..." he said grunting, picking himself up. He looked at the three and assumed they were altogether. He especially eyed the girl that made himself crash. "Who...are you?" he asked everyone.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 12:09 am

Karina had been watching the happenings from a spot nearby. She was not honestly sure what was going on but she knew that she did not like the way everyone was going nuts. She decided to intervene now. She appeared at Rowan's side and looked at the new comers. Ninetales stood guarding, she growled and barked at the two new faces. "May I ask who you are?" Karina asked not yet calling Ninetales of in case one was not to friendly.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 12:39 am

Lillith forced her emotions out, making her face more stone like. Her breathing came to a slow pace and stabilized there. "I am, Lillith..." She said, forcing her words out. "this is crystal." She slightly raised her arms before lowering them back to her chest. "Who, are you?" she tilted her head slighty, trying to keep her eyes emotionless and unreadable. She knew they would begin to give criticizing thoughts about her recent freak out soon enough.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 12:46 am

"I'm Satoshi Damon. I was on my way to hearthome cit.y when I ran into this girl." The boy said
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 12:50 am

Lillith let Crystal drop to the floor and turned away. She dramatically crossed her arms. "Hmpf, you should probably watch where your going next time then, shouldn't you?" she asked, head tilted away from the group.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:46 am

Rowan stood there watching the two younger kids argue. He closed his eyes and shook his head. These two were getting worked up over nothing he thought to himself.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:52 am

"I'm sorry. You're right, I should've watched where I was going." said Satoshi. He went over to Lillith and checked for bruises. "Are you hurt? Did I harm you by anychance." he asked. He seemed pretty concerned for this girl.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:14 am

Lillith took a step back letting out a little hiss at the man. "Of course I'm fine, now give me some space!" She said taking another step back. "Whe- where are we?" She asked, embarrassed of her lack of knowledge, she turned her head towards the town that was down the path from them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:16 am

Satoshi stepped back as well. "It's okay, It's okay...um, we're right by Hearthome City." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:21 am

Karina stood rubbing her temples listening to the two argue over utter nonsense. She then looked at Ninetales and nodded toward the two bickering. Ninetales immediately understood and walked in between them, "Now we should all take a deep breath. We are in Hearthome City and we are heading up the mountain." Karina said looking at all the people around. She certainly was never this popular before and wondered which she preferred, silence or people.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:28 am

"Or down the mountain as the case may be with those that were letting gravity propel them." add Rowan. He took another glance at the two the boy was responsible from what he could tell, he had checked to make sure his actions hadn't caused anyone harm once everything hadn't been to intense the girl on the other had had given off the vibe of stuck up princess considering how she had acted.

Last edited by WeatherWarrior on Wed May 22, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:30 am

"We?" Lillith repeated, slight amounts of optimism in her voice. She felt a seed of happiness planting itself in her brain, and then she remembered where she had just come from. "Wh-why would you be headed up there?" She asked, worry in her voice, all the while giving a blank unamused voice at the other man standing there.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:35 am

Karina looked at the girl strangely when she heard the worry in her voice. "We are going to another town but we are going to train on the mountain." She said to the girl wondering what had gotten her so stirred up. She had never thought that the mountain could be dangerous.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Roses by Any other Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: