HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses by Any other Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:55 am

"Its just..." Lilliths voice trailed off as she looked down at the ground. She leaned over to pick up Crystal, holding him again against her chest and in both arms. "Its nothing, I'm just not familiar with the area, and its a large and um... scaryish looking mountain." She was constantly digging for the right word to say, sounding unsure of herself she tried offering and explanation to the others.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:57 am

Rowan checked his watch and then the sky. It was going to be sunset soon and he personally didn't want to be trying to set his tent up in the dark. Well I think we should all get moving is is going to be dark soon and i don't think any of us will want to try to find our ways in the dark or set up a camp for that matter." stated Rowan.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:01 am

Karina nodded, she had camped in this area before. She knew that there was a good camping spot at the base of the mountain. She looked up and surveyed their area. The camp spot was only a short distance from them. "Come on if you are coming. There is a spot not far from here." She said as she began to walk with Ninetales at her side.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:06 am

Lillith looked around conflicted, the women had already started walking off without an answer, and she knew nobody else. She quickly caught up with the lady enough to be walking a little behind her. "I'm only going because this mountain has peeked my interest!" She quickly lied.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:08 am

Karina smiled at the girl and nodded her head. "That is fine. And don't worry, you are not the only one suspicious of the mountain. Ninetales has looked nervous ever since she found out we are going." She told the girl. She pet Ninetales as she walked at then grinned at Lillith.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:13 am

Rowan followed after Karina with his Castform right behind him. If anybody had been watching his face they would have seen him scowlfor a brief second before taking it's normal happy expression. He hated fake people and something was up with this young girl. One second she had been terrified of Mount Coronet that next it 'peeked her interest'. Kid do tend to have sort attention spans at younger ages but they still follow the same principal that young pokemon us, 'you stay away from danger and what scares you'. He decided he was going to keep a close eye on this girl.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:16 am

Ninetales are supposed to be incredibly intelligent, she had read that they even got to the point of curses and certain powers, she was hoping with all her might that the ladies Ninetales had not sense what she had done and was just as grateful that she hadn't picked up any physic powers for the two to communicate. She had no way of knowing. She continued walking silently, keeping an eye out for any flat ground that could be a camping spot.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:22 am

Karina had noticed the girl was antsy and she decided to watch her closely. She trusted the girl only enough to turn her head for a fraction of a second. She did not like when people were not straight forward with her. Ninetales apparently thought the same thing. She then entered the camp area and decided to sleep in the tree that overlooked the area. She climbed up and laid down hoping that everyone could find their own place.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:31 am

Lillith looked around the area eventually, assuming it was an every man for himself set up. She eventually walked over to a small spot between a tree and rock in the corner of the camp site. She had a tough day, and the things she did with her aura had drained her mind and body of energy. She quickly passed out, finding the blissful land of sleep that she loved, now ignorant of the people and things around her, with her small Sneavel sleeping on her stomach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:52 am

Meanwhile, Satoshi tried to call a friend of his, but his battery was smashed in his crash. So he fallowed the trainers, and quickly found the campsite. He looked around to see if anyone was still awake.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:54 am

Karina had promptly fallen asleep in her tree with Ninetales guarding her. she was known for her vicious bite so no one would go around her without good cause she hoped. She dreamed of pokemon and contests and battles.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 3:59 am

She saw the girl who he almost ran into, sleeping on the ground. Why do I have a wierd feeling about her...? he thought. He put his finger on his temple, and examined her...he was looking very strangley at her...then...he jolted. "Whoa!...No! It can't be!!" he said shockingly, but quietly. He stood there, frozen. He had sensed something he was once warned about. "So...Acer was right...it does exist..." he said.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:21 am

Rowan shook his head at Karina's choice of sleeping places as he finished setting up a tent with a lantern hanging at the opening for the tent. He looked at the group it looked like all of them had no plan for food before going to bed. Rowan let out a sigh. "Nimbus get the pots and silverware ready i need to collect some firewood. Give me three embers when you are done" With that Rowan walked into the the woods.

Nimbus set about the task his trainer had asked him. Out of the tent floated an upside down soup pot that once it was five feet away from the tent turned upside down. A second late nimbus floated out of the pot and zoomed toward the tent. he came back out carrying a a bag with silverware. The small cloud pokemon even had nudged some rocks into a circle in the ground. Nimbus took a look at his work then spiraled into the air above the treeline where it released an ember making sure it was high enough to not light ignite the surrounding trees. It then proceeded to launch two more into the sky.

Soon after Rowan returned arms laden with wood.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:23 am

Satoshi appeared before Rowan. "Hey, need some help with that?" he offered.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:32 am

Rowan knelled down at the circle of stones that Nimbus and set up and placed the wood next to the circle of stones. At the same time Nimbus spiraling down to the ground with a delighted smile in his face. "Good job buddy." stated Rowan patting Nimbus on the head before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his pokeball case and grabbing a green pokeblock and giving it to Nimbus.Not really but if you have a problem with drinking or me using water from a water gun to cook you might want to get some water for me. he said as he started to pet castform "you liked it up there with that breeze didn't you?" Rowan asked Nimbus already knowing the answer. "CAST CAST"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:35 am

"Okay." said Satoshi. He left immediatley down the river. He let out his Pokemon, Prinplup, to help get water. As he went down there and the two started filling buckets, he thought more of that girl. She truly was a mystery.

A few minutes later, they returned with two full buckets. "Here ya go." he said.
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:46 am

While Satoshi was gone Rowan and set the fire wood up in the circle and had brought out a stand to place the pot on and unfolded the stand over the wood. "ok Nimbus light it up." "CAST" and with that Nimus launched an ember once again from his mouth. "Just in time!" Rowan said with a smile on his face. The last light from the evening sun was peaking over Mount Coronet
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:50 am

Lillith was woken up suddenly. a new bright light had come to be, rousing her awake. "Wuh..." She said innocently? She quickly got herself back into character. "Why did you do this just after I had fallen asleep!" She said out to them. "And, whats with the air here?..." she ended up trailing her sentence yet again. She felt something new, a feeling in the air, a sort of power in it. She gave up on pondering it and walked over to the other two. "Why the sudden camp fire? It was just getting dark." Lillith asked wistfully.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:54 am

"Oh hey, Rise and Shine." said Satoshi. He took a swig from his Canteen. "We're making dinner" he said. He turned and shuddered at the dark presence.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:56 am

Ninetales barked at the boy that was making noise. She did not want him to wake Karina. She could feel her dreaming peacefully and did not wish to ruin that. She walked over to the boy and looked threatening. She did not like being around so many new people and she did not fully trust them.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 4:57 am

Unfazed by the Ninetales presence, Lillith turned to the boy with the castform, rubbing the rest of the sleep from her eyes. "So, what are you feeding me?"
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:01 am

Rowan had put some of the water that the younger male had gotten him in the bigger pot. "Well I figured seeing as two of you are a growing young lady and growing young lad at you two should have a good dinner BEFORE going to bed. Not only that but i know see as I met the young miss in the tree over there before supper time" he said pointing over to the tree that the Ninetales sat under. She hasn't eaten yet either. Not only that but Nimbus and I are hungry. Replied as he sat down with his backpack next to him and started to slice up some berries from his bag making sure they were the savory sort of berries and not the sweet type and then placed them in the pot. "leave her alone if she is hungry she will wake up when she smells it" he said as he continued mixing berries into the soup.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:01 am

"Uh not sure. Ask this dude." Satoshi said, Pointing to Rowan.

Ninetails came over and started intimidating Satoshi. He moved back at first, but then he remembered something a friend of his once said: "You have to reach out to the Pokemon."

So Satoshi shut his eyes and tried to connect his Aura with Ninetail's to ensure it that he meant no harm.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:05 am

Lillith sat the ground near the fire averting her eyes from the bright light. "Your weird.." She stated to Satoshi, still to tired to say anything more to him. "So, how long until the food? I'm hungry."
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:07 am

Ninetales did not take kindly to the aura trainer as she did not like men. Her feelings of hatred toward men all projected themselves at him. She could see him trying to reach out and she tried to push him very far away.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses by Any other Name   Roses by Any other Name - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Roses by Any other Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Hearthome City-
Jump to: