HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Auralie looked at the boy who looked like he was having some sort of internal conflict. She was not sure what to do here and did not want to have him here if that is not what he wished to do. She walked over to him and spoke quietly, "You don't have to stay here. I thank you for your kindness of helping us at the beach and here." She told him and then looked off toward the room Kenji was in. She was not sure what was going to happen all she knew was that he needed to get better.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Act Four - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Hakudoshi nodded his head to show he understood and went off to capture a Swablu. He wanted to ensure he was able to get to places really quickly, so he chose to get himself an Altaria and have it learn Fly, since Altarias were supposed to be really fast Pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 12:06 am

Kenji was in his room, recovering. He was still in pain. But then he looked and he Saw Auralie enter the room. "Au-ra...lie..." he said, weakly. He forged somewhat of a smile.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:13 am

Auralie walked forward and looked at Kenji. She felt bad for him because he was so badly beaten, though she had to admit that he was looking a lot better than when she had brought him in here. She spoke softly as she looked around the room, I am glad you are ok. I doubt you will have to stay much longer."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 3:09 am

Kenji let out a groaning laugh. "Of course not. But...you know, I let myself get beaten up. I knew they were going to do it to one of us eventually. So I just threw myself in there to do so, just so they wouldn't harm you. I can't bare the thought of you going through the pain all over again." he said.
Sponsored content

Act Four - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Act Four
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Celadon City-
Jump to: