HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Auralie flew in at top speed on Honchkrow and landed directly in front of the Pokemon Center and waited only long enough for Kenji to land before she dashed off to find Nurse Joy. "Nurse Joy! We need your help this Shellder has been hurt pretty bad!" She called out to the pink haired woman behind the counter.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 10:23 pm

"Oh my goodness! We'll get it to intensive care straight away!" She said.

She and a chansey put iron a gurney and wheeled it into a back room.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Auralie watched as the Shellder was wheeled away to the back. "I hope it is going to be okay." Auralie said aloud to no one in particular. She was worried about the pokemon and did not know what she could do. This did not set well with her, she hated feeling useless.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Kenji came behind Auralie. He decided to make her feel better by rubbing her shoulders. "Don't worry. It'll be alright." He said Reassuringly.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 1:40 am

When Auralie felt Kenji's hands and heard him tell her it would be ok she calmed down a little. She still worried about the Shellder but she knew that it would be ok in Nurse Joy's capable hands. "When do you think we will hear about it?" Auralie asked him pacing slightly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 3:31 am

"Who knows. We don't even know what's wrong with it. I just wanna know what happened to it."said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 3:34 am

Auralie nodded her agreement and waited for the nurse to come and give any news about the Shellder. She looked at Kenji and paced some more and then answered him, "I guess you are right." She pushed her green hair behind her ear and then looked at Honchkrow who was waiting patiently.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 4:07 am

Nurse Joy then came out. "Don't worry. It's safe now. It was apparently attacked by a Tentacruel and was poisoned. No damage. It's nothing serious. But it's nice that you've brought it here. It should sleep until night." She smiled.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 4:12 am

"Okay thank you Nurse Joy. Is there anything we can do?" Auralie asked her hoping that she could do something to help. She looked at Kenji and hoped that he was ok with stopping off to wait for the Shellder.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:12 am

"Well, I guess you could check on it when it wakes up. Beyond that, I really don't know."
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:13 am

Auralie smiled and nodded her head and waited for Nurse Joy to report about the pokemon. She sat down and began to drift in and out of sleep.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:25 am

"Hey Auralie..are you tired from walking?" Kenji asked.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:28 am

"Yeah kind of but I will be fine." Auralie said trying to shake the sleep away from her. She shouldn't have been this tired Honchkrow flew her most of the way here. She looked at her companion that was perched above her shoulder.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:43 am

"Would you like me to mesage you? You know, just to relieve tension?" he asked. He kinda felt sorry for her.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:47 am

"That would be really nice. If I do drift off then can you wake me up the next time Nurse Joy comes in?" She asked him as she looked at Honchkrow silently telling her to behave. She knew that Honchkrow would not be happy that Kenji was touching her so she needed to attend to her first.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:51 am

"Sure. But I'll do it differently this time." said Kenji. He removed Auralie's shoes and started rubbing her feet in a comfortable way.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:54 am

Auralie sighed feeling content and began to drift peacefully to sleep. She dreamed of her upcoming gym battle and of her pokemon. She felt like she slept forever and ad no idea as to why.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:57 am

Kenji kissed Auralie's head, and sat next to Auralie, sleeping while he picked up a magazine. Then, he looked over at Honchkrow...
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:58 am

Honchkrow seen the boy look at her and turned her beak up at him. She would not even look at him. She had yet to trust the boy and could not understand why her trainer had done so either.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 6:20 am

"I'm watching you, ya bird brained-" Kenji sneezed before he could finish that sentence.

Suddenly, a Boy came in...he had dark clothing, Long Red Hair, Hateful Eyes, and a smile that was mean whether it was smiling or not. And he instantly recognized Kenji. "Well...I should've expected to see you here...Antilles..." he said. Kenji looked up at him. His eyes widened. "Oh no...you...why are you here; Thrax?" he said. Thrax looked at him. "Oh, I just came here to raise the strongest Pokemon in the world. Johto was for wussies. So what are you doing out of Territory, Kenji?" he asked in his cold voice. "Oh, I came here to..." he began. "-Find that stupid Rainbow bird of yours? Ha! By the time MY training's done, my Pokemon's power will match any Lengendary's...all of them!" Thrax laughed. Then, he took note of Auralie, sleeping. "Who's this? You're girlfriend?" he mocked. Kenji's face turned crimson. "Uh..no! No! Why would you think that?" he lied, blushing. "Ha! Dont be lying, Kenny-boy. "You're face is more red than my hair. Looks like you've found a Traveling partner, to drool over! Pathetic weakling. Chasing after girls." Thrax said. "No, it's not like that...we're just...friends..." he said. "That's what they always say." Thrax said. He had such a mischevious face on. "Anyway, I've got no time for you. I still have to get to Saffron City to challenge Sabrina, and then, to challenge Erica at Celadon! Hahaha!" said Thrax, laughing. He walked off, down into a hall. Apparently, he had a room here.

Kenji's heart sank. "Why...is...HE here?! At Least Auralie was asleep so that SHE didn't have to meet him! But then again...he's going to Celadon city! I sure hope we can get there and she can beat the gym so that we can beat him there!" he said to himself.

Then Nurse Joy called for Kenji that Shellder had woken up. Kenji lightly shook Auralie. "Hey, Auralie...Shellder's awake..." he said Quietly.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Auralie had woken slightly when she had heard laughter of someone, but she couldn't make out who it was. She then heard arguing but she was too sleep ridden to tell who was doing the arguing. She then felt herself being shaken slightly and hearing Kenji's voice whispering the Shellder was awake.

Auralie got up and then thanked Kenji for waking her. She walked with Nurse Joy and entered a sterile looking room with a Chansey looking after pokemon. She then seen where Shellder was recovering and quickly walked over. "How are you feeling?" She asked it as she waited for Kenji to join her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 4:21 pm

The Shellder was looking kinda sad. Then it saw Auralie and Kenji and immediately started smiliing happy at them. It apparently had knew about them saving it. And it was endetid to them
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Auralie was happy that the pokemon was feeling better. She walked forward and petted it's shell trying to make it feel at ease. She looked at Kenji and smiled, "Well I guess it is about time we get going." She pulled on her green hair and her eyes were misting over at the thought of leaving. But she knew that she needed to get to her gym battle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Kenji wanted nothing more than to get out of the same building as Thrax. Then he looked back at Shellder. "You know, we brought it all the way here. Maybe we could let it back to the sea."

Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Auralie nodded her head to him, "Should we ask Nurse Joy if it's ok to take it?" She did not want to just take it with out her permission. She kept petting the Shellder's shell trying to keep it happy.
Sponsored content

Act Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four H6Q0F8z

Act Four
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Celadon City-
Jump to: