HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
zOnOn

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 8:59 am

Hello guys! I've been taking up and abandoning forum based RP's for a very long time now, I've been to many sites to roleplay many things but I just wanted to come back I mean check out this awesome pokemon rp and I am sure this time i mean i'll keep interest and commit i mean be active nd im wondering if anyone i know from here i mean anyone is interested in starting a roleplay rivalry or something of the sorts. Sincerely, your old mem i mean your newcomer..... :)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 9:13 am

Since we've "forgiven and forgot" our rivalry last Christmas if you remember, then alright, good to have you back, Nightmare.
zOnOn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 9:23 am

nightmare who's nightmare
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 9:24 am

Ooh, I don't know.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:13 am

Hey welcome on the site, Im jacob. I hope you will have a fun time here on the site.
zOnOn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 1:56 pm

thanks for the welcome/1
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 3:37 pm

I though you were a good friend i know coming back lol
Anyway welcome to PWRPG, I hope you will enjoy with us here :)
zOnOn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 7:05 pm

yeah im not that friend hes not me hes someone else yeah sup star i mean mystogan sir
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new to this forum.   Hello, I'm new to this forum. H6Q0F8z

Hello, I'm new to this forum.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1