HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guy in the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

New guy in the forum Empty
PostSubject: New guy in the forum   New guy in the forum H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 4:16 am

Hey folks! this should go with out saying I am new to this site. I hope to have an enjoyable time with you guys.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: New guy in the forum   New guy in the forum H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 11:14 am

New members like you are always welcome to this forum. Our members are kind and I'm pretty sure the staff can be relied on should you need their assistance. We have Lucretia "Lucy" as the head admin and I hope you get to know everyone here. Please take a moment to read the rules before you start doing anything. I'm Shadow "The Awesome Daredevil" and I'm pretty much hard to explain so I just hope that we'll see each other in the chat box someday.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: New guy in the forum   New guy in the forum H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey, I'm Pooch... I think... I CAN'T READ USERNAMES! But anyways, I'm the... uh... guy that humors kings... JESTER! Named Chester! With a Chest, but anyways, hey Weatherwarrior, and have a great time on PWRPG
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: New guy in the forum   New guy in the forum H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi welcome to PWRPG :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy in the forum   New guy in the forum H6Q0F8z

New guy in the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1