HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Makai Kasai

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 9:36 am

'Kabuki Music plays in the distance, starts Jiraiya of the Sannin's dance'

"I am a Man who is know across over ONE HUNDRED forums i am a man known by many, loved by many and hated by few. I am a Man who has seen it all and done nearly it all. I am the Great Makai kasai!"

lol couldn't resist that intro love it.

Anyway all jokes aside hi there names Makai Kasai been roleplaying for Six years. This would be my one hundredth and twelve forum i think. Hopefully i'll be here for more than three days like other sites. So please don't get boring. I get bored of forums very easily. So hopefully ou can break my record and make me stay longer then 1 month hehe. Highest number of posts i've done on a forum is 17065 and number of topics 339

Likes: Roleplaying, Chemistry, Biology, Anime. Dislikes being bored, annoyances, boring forums. Hobbies roleplaying. Dreams meh

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forum. I've been role playing for a good 5 years myself, and writing for many years longer than that. I understand how it feels to get quickly bored and grow weary of a site, or just forget it's existence all together. I tend to do the same thing[with sites such as Pokefarm, and RolePlayersGuild]. I've known plenty of the people here for over a year now, and trust me when I say they try to keep it interesting.

I hope you stay more than the above mentioned three days, and have many role playing experiences with us. There are many different types of role players here, from one liners to short stories, but we accept them in every shape and size regardless. I hope you will become a valuable member of Pokemon World RPG, and enjoy your stay.

~Leki

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm

yo welcome to the site man, am shadow, the awesomeones for no reason at all :D, well, am quick to bore sometimes and if you would like me to have a different post, youd have to wait 15 - 20 mins, sometimes 1 hour for my crappy laptop. well, am the guy whom you can speak up of problems on real life and on here.
Darkrai
Darkrai

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 pm

welcome, roleplaying for 2 years, 11 year old administartor under punishment for abusing powers, call me darko or zon, welcoem again.
rileysaura
rileysaura

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm

...Shadow...i don't think you're helping with the whole 'make him stay longer than a month' bit by mentioning that XD jk

If you want interesting, i'm your man ^_^ I'm rileysaura, commonly known as Riley. If you have any questions (although i doubt that you do... even new players don't XD) feel free to do that. I've not been RPing for as long as most of the others here, although i can be just as good. Actually, most of them may be surprised to hear that a certain Site we've decided to try and forget about, but can't since people keep mentioning it (wait...damnit) would have been one of my first RPs, although i had been on an off for another site for about a year before that.

P.S You get Extra brownie points from me for the Jiraiya refference ^_^
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zWed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Hi, hope you like the forum.

(XD Short posts bug alekion to no end.)

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 am

hey call darkrai as dorky XD he hates it jk
Darkrai
Darkrai

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8zThu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 am

oh and u can ask me about graphical or roleplaying problems around here, i was an administrator responsible for it, and even now i guess im half staff, its a temporary punishment.. I hope... xD
Sponsored content

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum H6Q0F8z

New to the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1