HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test Subject X-4 Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

Test Subject X-4 Done Empty
PostSubject: Test Subject X-4 Done   Test Subject X-4 Done H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Test Subject X-4 Files

Subject Name: Test Subject X-4
Nickname: Nicknamed Rayne by guards
Subject's age: 11
Subject 's Gender: Male
Birthplace: Error- Data Deleted
Battle Style: Upon examination, the subject appears to often chain moves together, and often uses high impact hits. He prefers a head on assault, rather than tricks
Physical Appearance: Test Subject X-4 Done 4758-138889461
Psychological Profile: After being constantly watched for a total of 10 weeks, while being experimented on and while playing with the other test subjects, the subject has displayed a variety of psychological traits. He seems to fear needles and water, although the fear of water is a side effect of having mind-melded to a magby. He appears to be kind to all, and is easily comforted. Subject is fast, able to move at about 4x the speed of a normal human when using aura to speed himself. A more in depth psychological exam is in order, and will be completed on [Error- Data deleted]
History:
Taken from the logs of professor Steven Murrey

Log 1:
Log 2:
Log 3- Warning, Part of data deleted:
Badges:
Items: 6 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Magby
Nickname:
Level: 12
Moves:
Flame Charge
Smog
Leer
Ember
Smokescreen
Faint attack
Dynamicpunch
Ability: Flamebody
Personality: Due to being mind-melded to subject, it has the same personality as him
Exp: 0

Note to mods: I'd like to ask that this character is allowed an ability called 'mind melding,' which essentially locks magby and Raynes aura together, and as such they are interlocked. Both will feel immense pain while away from the other, and they can psychically communicate.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject X-4 Done   Test Subject X-4 Done H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 11:13 am

Done.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject X-4 Done   Test Subject X-4 Done H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 11:22 am

Reminds me of Siarnaq... Now should I bring that little cyborg back? But he's been destroyed a lot of times... Nah, I'll bring him back someday. I'm just a genius hiding in concrete bunkers and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to think of something to bring him back. But what would his reason of return be? Eh. I'll think of it.

!!!

OH HAI. Sorry, wuz talking to myself. Mweeheehehe. :P
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject X-4 Done   Test Subject X-4 Done H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 3:14 pm

I actually kind of liked it. Its unique and was pretty interesting.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject X-4 Done   Test Subject X-4 Done H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:25 am

The ability sounds similar to what one of my characters can do, and doesn't seem too overpowering. As long as you don't abuse it, I'll say it's okay ^^

Approved!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Subject X-4 Done   Test Subject X-4 Done H6Q0F8z

Test Subject X-4 Done
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1