HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I guess.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ZeroEXE.SP
ZeroEXE.SP

Hello, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I guess.   Hello, I guess. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 3:37 am

Well, this is an interesting place. To be honest this is my first time actually rping so I'll be new to this sistem. I will try to participate as much as I can though.
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Hello, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess.   Hello, I guess. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 4:02 am

Hello Zero. My name is SlipperyFish, I am a Region Moderator on this site. As region mod I can deal with RP threads and access the staff pages, along with a few other things that I cant think of at the moment. People call me a plethora of different names, including but not limited to; SlipperyFish, Slippy, Fish, Fishy, Reta, SF, Theslippinator, that one guy and my favorite, that creepy dude. Feel free to call me whatever you wish. Feel free to PM me with any issues or troubles you may run into, I wont be able to solve them all but I can easily redirect your question to a higher up. Have fun~
- Reta
ZeroEXE.SP
ZeroEXE.SP

Hello, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Subject: Re: Hello, I guess    Hello, I guess. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 am

That creepy dude...hehe. I can see why that's favorite. Seriously though thanks for offer and if you don't mind I'll be sending you some PM. There are somethings I still don't understand.
Case Silver
Case Silver

Hello, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess.   Hello, I guess. H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 9:29 pm

The man who was sitting across the room takes off his hat as he approaches the newcomer. "Nice to meet ya Zero, the name's The Alpha Centauri, pally. But the folks 'round here call me Alpha, Case or Sliver so feel free to do so too. but in truth I'm just your everyday keen, pip Joe so I hope to see you around in the chat box or maybe in any of the rp topics down below. but all and all this place is a real doozy and you're going to like it here for days to come." a few men bust down a door as the man in front of you puts on his hat "sorry kid I gotta scram." the man flicks you a sliver dollar before he makes an escape through a window.
Bryan
Bryan

Hello, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess.   Hello, I guess. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 am

Welcome to Hell. Come, join the dogs of bedlam. Altogether we will burn here. For eternity.
Sponsored content

Hello, I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I guess.   Hello, I guess. H6Q0F8z

Hello, I guess.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1