HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Leo
Leo

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 pm

''Uh of course'' Ian said while opening a closet with all kinds of pokemon dress up stuff. ''I don't really like to dress up my pokemon, but I like a ribbon or a scarf from time to time on them'' Ian said as he looked at the sleeping baby pichu. He began to rub its tummy when it woke up. It jumped up happily and he knew what it wanted. He got a bottle of milk and fed it to his pichu, as he began to drink it hungerly. He smiled as he saw the baby pokemon drink. It just looked so super cute. ''So how many ribbons have you won'' Ian asked her without looking.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

"Me? I think I've won..." Karuga counted her fingers as she spoke.
"Let's see... There was the contest at Lilycove, then one at Verdanturf..."
After some thinking, Karuga held up her right hand, all five fingers also held up.
"I've got five, so far!'
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 pm

When he heard how many Ribbons she had he started to look very angry. ''But why are you going to join this contest then, when you have five ribbons you can join the grand festival of sinnoh if you would join this contest and win you would just have taken away the chances of more coordinators who wish to join the grand festival, look around.'' Ian said while looking at the other coordinators in the room. ''Their dream is to win the grand festival and maybe they will only get four ribbons and this could have been their fifth.'' He hoped she would listen to him and not join otherwise it would be unfair to the other members who had joined.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 1:04 am

"The Grand Festival? To be honest... I... Can't go. For all five of those contests, I used my Torchic. My Pikachu was feeling really sad and left out, and I wasn't allowed to use my Pikachu for the Grand Festival. (Just pretend it can only be the Pokemon who had won the ribbons XD)"
Haruka said with a sad frown.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 am

"Well I think you should have thought if that sooner" Ian said softly as he saw the look in her eyes not wanting to upset her. "You know if the judges find out you are entering this conest you will be kicked out don't you" He said to her as he looked into her eyes hoping to bring a bit of comfort to her. He had an idea how she would be able to use pikachu in te grand festival but he first wanted to see what she would say.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 4:58 am

"I know that. But... I can't let Shocky feel left out. Just look at her!" Haruka said, holding up the Pikachu after placing her Torchic on the ground. Said Pikachu looked as though she were going to cry any second. Tears were threatening to fall and stream down the Pikachu's face.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 am

Ian looked at the sad pikachu's eyes that were in front kf him. He sighed before standing up. I will be using you're pikachu if it knows the same moves as my pichu, then you will be able to use it in the grand festival but please do not forget to use a lot more pokemon then just torchic ok?" He asked hoping she would agree.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Haruka looked as happy as the Pikachu before Ian.
"Thanks so much!" she said, suddenly grabbing Ian's hand for a very rough handshake. Shocky seemed happy enough to give Ian a light Thundershock attack.
"Ah... Whoops." was the look on the Pikachu's face once the electricity left her cheeks.
(Yesh, Shocky will have the same moves as your Pichu)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Ian did not expect them to be so happy as he felt the sting of the pikachu's thunderbolt. ''Ok pikachu listen up'' He said with a warm smile as he petted the pikachu hoping it would like it. He began to explain what he had trainer with pichu. It would put on a great show but was still so easy thought of. He hoped the small mouse pokemon would understand what he was upto. He knew that if he would help them the other coordinators would have at least a better chance of winning but he could not believe she allready won five ribbons. He would be not even near her level since he had only won, one ribbon yet but since it had been the first one he had ever won he was sure that it would bring him luck as he was wearing it on his suit. It was a small ribbon with a piece of gold in the middle to keep the ribbon in position and a little crown on top of the gold with one small ruby in it.
Spoiler:
He was done explaining and looked at pikachu, with a lot of warmth in his eyes. ''Well this is it, easy isn't it?'' He asked the pikachu while walking towards the mirror and cleaning his ribbon. He suit allowed all ribbons to be on it as he was glad he had bought this one. It was a normal black suit with a red tie but it showed class and that was what he liked. He then took a look at the clock wondering when the person who would lead the competition, would come in to say it was his turn.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:07 am

Shocky squeaked happily when she was pet and listened carefully to what Ian was explaining. The plan actually wasn't complicated, but it was going to be a big hit. She gave a little nod and thumbs up to show that she had understood. At that moment, someone came inside the room, telling Ian it was his turn.
"Come on, it's your turn."
(Sorry for a short post. I can't think of anything to say.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 2:13 pm

''Lets go shocky'' Ian said while picking him up and putting the small pokemon on his shoulder. ''Ok then here, I go'' Ian said as he went to the start of the stage, He was still behind the curtain waiting to be announced as he was trying to get his nervous under control. The person what was in front of him, was using a psychic and water type. The psychich pokemon was holding a big bubble into the air with his psychic as the water pokemon was swimming inside it. He could hear the crowd going nuts as they saw it explode in blue sparkles. The boy walked of as he made a smirk at him which obviously sended a message that he was better. ''Ok shocky let's do this'' He said as he got his nerves under control.

(maybe you can play the boy later as an NPC as my rival XD I dont have one yet or in the finals just an Idea and you can uhm play the announcer, sorry if I ask or say too much)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 pm

(Sure XD It's fine.)

Shocky nodded with sparks coming off of her cheeks. She was nervous, but also a tiny bit excited. Her first contest appearance! She was going to make her debut awesome. The announcer soon appeared on stage and said that the next contestant was Ian Rogue from Snowpoint City.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Ian came on the stage as he threw staraptor's pokeball into the air: ''Lets get this contest busy staraptor'' He yelled as the pokeball opened and staraptor came out in a bright blue light.  Ok lets start '' sparky jump on staraptors back'' Ian said while looking at them. Pikachu jumped on staraptor's back and they flew up high. ''Ok staraptor now use whirlwind to create a tornado'' staraptor began flapping his wings as a current in air was created and the bird pokemon made a tornado.''
''Ok sparky now use thundershock'' Ian said as the redness on the pikachu's cheecks began to glow from the electricity as it used the thundershock into the tornado. pikachu jumped before using thundershock and an electral wave went inside the tornado keeping bouncing inside it making a lot of electral effects as from outside the  tornado bits of electrical sparks now could be seen. '' staraptor use doubleteam and then steelwing to finish.'' Ian said as at  once five more staraptors appeared and they all charged at the tornado. They began to charge at the tornado as their wings were glowing white. They began to slice and dice to stream of wind as you could not tell which one was real. When the clones faded the tornado came out of balance and on strong wind could be felt in the area then the tornado came apart and a yellow light shined brtighly, staraptor went in front of the light source and it looked like he was glowing then they slowly went down and when staraptor had reached the ground the light went out.
They bowed and waited for the judges to say what they thought about it.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 pm

The crowd went wild. There were screams and shouts from the women and men as they tried to express their honest feelings about the performance. They eventually quieted down to hear the judges' opinions. Nurse Joy was the first to speak.
"Oh my! That was a most enjoyable experience. The Whirlwind attack really showed Ian's Staraptor's control and the Thundershock showed the Pikachu's finesse." she said, the other judges all agreeing. Things looked good for Ian, so far.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Ian sighed as he returned to the waiting room and sat down wondering how he had done. He thought it was pretty well at he petted the pikachu and the staraptor with a smile on his face. He was glad they had done so well and was very proud of them. He reached in his pocket and got two poffins. ''Here you two this is for the great performance'' He holded his hands out for them to eat them hoping they would enjoy it. Although his hands were shaking it was pretty obvious he was very nervous about his performance.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 am

The two Pokemon accepted the Poffins with happy faces and seemed to like them. Although, the flavors of the Poffins were not their favorite, showing that Ian still needed to practice making them. They seemed to notice Ian's shaking and rubbed against him to try and calm him down. Suddenly, out of nowhere came Haruka. "That was a really good performance! The judges and the crowd LOVED it!" she said.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 am

"You think so?" Ian asked her feeling not sure about his performance. "I thiught the guy who was before me was a lot better" he then petted the pokemon again as he still felt very nervous about if hebwod go through to the next round
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 4:37 am

"Psh. You kidding? If an expert like me tells you so, then your performance really was good. Besides, the guy before is an amateur. This is probably his first contest." Haruka replied with a smirk. "The contestant before Ian had a nasty attitude, and furthermore, his performance was actually sort of shoddy compared to yours. His was very unoriginal. It seemed to be a copy of one of the famous coorinators' performances."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 2:52 pm

'"Really?'' Ian said suprised. He had not known that his style was used by many coordinators, He thought it was very original and he did not think that the jury would mind his attitude since he looked very nice to them. Then he heard a little 'Ping' which was the signal that the jury knew what coordinator's would go through as his hands still were shaking a lot from the nerves.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 pm

On the screen of the main stage and the rooms inside the Contest Hall, the MC was announcing who went onto the next round.
"Well everyone! It looks like the judges have voted! We'll see who's up for the next round, as well as who is 'dueling' who!" the MC shouted causing the crowd to cheer loudly. The MC pointed to the screen and it showed that Ian, the coordinator before Ian, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, and another girl with orange hair and greenish-blue eyes.
"It looks like Ian Rogue, Bly Serene, Celia Azi, and Julia Cortoff will be moving onto the next round! Give them a round of applause!"
With that, the crowd cheered for the coordinators who moved on.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Ian sighed in relief when he heard his name and tried not to look at the sad faces in the changing room. It had allways made him sad to see other people sad or dissapointed because they lost. ''Well we are through to the second round'' He said in a relieved tone of voice, I have a little break before that starts wanne go check out the markets around the contest hall?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 pm

"Why not?" Haruka replied, waiting for Ian to follow her towards the markets. There were many markets around. Haruka saw a Berry Market, a Grooming Salon, a Hair Salon, a Clothing Boutique, and much more. "Wow! There's so many markets around!" she said in awe. Haruka looked extremely fascinated by all of the markets. That's when she realized that she could buy some clothes for her Torchic and Shocky! "Hey, Ian! Can I have Shocky for a sec? I need to check out her clothing size."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Ian followed her outside to the stalls and looked around, he would go to the seal store later to buy some more seals cause he had almost run out when he heard the girl ask for her pikachu. ''Of course here it is'' He said as he picked the pikachu up from his shoulder, petted it and gave it to the girl while he looked at all the clothes. ''There are some cool clothes in here huh'' He said feeling very interested.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Haruka agreed and nodded.
"M-hm. That's why I'm fitting Shocky for some."
She managed to pick out a couple outfits for the Pikachu, knowing that the Pokemon would want some Electric-type style outfits. Haruka picked out a yellow kimono around Shocky's size, an orange skirt with a blue vest and white T-Shirt, some cowboy boots with a cowboy hat and a red bandana, and a cream dress with some flowers for a pattern.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 pm

''They look all great'' Ian said as he looked at the outfits she picked for shocky, They were still choosing when the sign went of that the contest would continue. ''Oh no I forgot the time'' Ian said while running to the contest hall and in the waiting room. He was still in time but one of the matches was about to start, he knew it wasn't his match but he thought about which of the girls would win this.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next