HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Leo
Leo

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 pm

(k)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Peter watched, intrigued by this, and prepared to see how Staraptor would fare in a contest format.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 4:21 pm

ok lets do this ''Pichu jump on staraptors back'' Ian said while looking at them. Pichu jumped on staraptor's back and they flew up high. ''Ok staraptor now use whirlwind to create a tornado'' staraptor began flapping his wings and made a tornado.''
''Ok pichu now use thundershock'' pichu used thundershock but by accident hurt staraptor. He fell down with pichu. ''Are you two ok ian said while looking at them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Peter got up and went to check on Staraptor. Following some medicine, he was right as rain though, getting up and being prepared to give it another shot.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

'' Ok lets try one more time ''Pichu jump on staraptors back'' Ian said while looking at them. Pichu jumped on staraptor's back and they flew up high. ''Ok staraptor now use whirlwind again to create a tornado'' staraptor began flapping his wings and made a tornado.''
''Ok pichu now use thundershock'' pichu used thundershock. this time pichu jumped before using thundershock and an electral wave went inside the tornado keeping bouncing inside it making a lot of electral effects now staraptor use doubleteam and then steelwing to finish. At once five more staraptors and they all charged at the tornado. When the clones faded the tornado came out of balance and on strong wind could be felt in the area then the tornado came apart and a yellow light shined brtighly, staraptor went in front of the light source and it looked like he was glowing then they slowly went down and when staraptor had reached the ground the light went out. ''So what do you think about it'' Ian asked while looking back to peter.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Peter nodded
"Yupp looks good to me, guess your lucky this contest is a double contest, remember they're not all like that"
he informed then, taking out a second Diet Pepsi Can from his pocket and drinking, the can still being cold, this being good due to the fact that it was boiling outside.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 9:16 pm

(shall we skip to the contest day)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 9:28 pm

(Yeah sure but, so it makes sense lets just make them sleep and til it with a post)

Peter then relayed
"Hey you can stay and train at my place if you want til contest day I've got a spare bed in my room for if company stays over?"
he then led the way to the house calmly with Ian.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 pm

''Thanks'' Ian said while following peter. The room was on the second floor and it looked very nice. ''Thanks for everything again peter'' He said while looking at the boy. He really appreciated all the effort his parents and he did for him and he would thank them by winning the grand festival. He got dressed in him pyama and went to bed. At that moment pichu came out of its pokeball and went under the blanket. ''So you want to sleep is this bed too don't you?'' Awaiting an awnser from pichu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 pm

(Yeah that's hardly thanking him, it won't be that easy though remember. He gonna try and win too after all he got 5 ribbons and 8 badges so, he qualified for both the Grand Festival and the Pokemon League)

Peter smiled
"That's ok, I'm happy to help as your consultant and perhaps a bit of a teacher?"
getting changed in the bathroom and coming in as, a Teddiursa came in the room as well to sleep. Pichu nodded to Ian calling
"Pichu.. Pi"
climbing in and laying on the pillow next to Ian, Eevee emerging from her pokeball and laying on the other side of the pillow whilst Vulpix remained in her pokeball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 pm

(I know but I couldn't think of anything else)
He slowly closed of his eyes while looking at all the cute pokemon and fell afsleep. He woke next morning. He sended all pokemon back into their pokeball. It was allready 10 o'clock and the contest would start at 11 o'clock. He got dressed, brushed his teeth and went downstairs. Hoping to see someone he knew like Peter, his dad or his mom.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 7:23 pm

When he got downstairs, he met Peter who was sitting at a table waiting for his mother to bring through breakfast for them turning to see Ian
"Morning come sit down my mum's just doing Bacon, Eggs, Sausages, Hash Browns and Toast for us"
and as if on queue his mum came in carrying two plates and cutlery placing them down onto the table, saying
"Morning Ian, there you go"
having greeted Peter, five minutes earlier then, heading through to finish with some other things she was doing. Peter indicating to the seat next to him for Ian, and tucking in to his breakfast.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 pm

''Hey Peter goodmorning'' He greeted the boy and he saw Peter his mother, coming towards them with two dished full of a great looking breakfast. ''Thanks it lookes great'' He said to Peter's mother while he walked towards the chair peter had indecated to. He wanted to eat but he was so nervous. would he win this contest his pichu and Peter's staraptor had trained so hard for this that he really hoped they would win. He still tried to eat something otherwise, it would be such a waste if they had to throw all this food away. He started to nibble at his toaste and bacon hoping he wouldn't have showed that he was nervous.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Peter continued to eat soon finishing up and taking his plate to sink to wash it up,
"So, I can give us a lift back to the contest hall, that way Staraptor will be fit and ready to go"
lending Staraptor's pokeball to Ian.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm

''Yeah that would be great thanks, are you going to watch?'' Ian asked while picking up his plate and walking towards peter and getting the pokeball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 pm

(mark?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:58 pm

"Yeah of course"
Peter remarked continuing with
"Your kinda like, a little brother, not quite fully knowledgeable yet"
laughing before making his way outside and calling out
"Let's go Charizard"
his large fiery pokemon emerging from it's pokeball confines and roaring, using Flamethrower towards the sky, then leaning down to let Peter and Ian onto his back so, that they could go back to Eterna City, Peter whistling again as, the rest of his team assembled and were returned to their pokeballs. Peter climbed onto Charizard's back and leaned down holding out a hand to pull Ian up onto Charizard's back.

(You can post that Charizard takes off as well cause, that way we won't waste time then I'll handle it when we get back to Eterna City again)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Ian climbed onto charizard's and the pokemon flew up towards the sky, again he felt the wind in his hair and he though back at yesterday when he had felt the same thing. After a long while he could see the outlines of Eterna city. The sun was allready up and it shined brightly over the city. Then they landed and Ian jumped of Charizards back. ''I will see you later'' Ian said while going to the dressing room. He had allready signed up yesterday so he could just walk into the changing room. He got dressed and sat down there with the pokeballs of pichu anf staraptor in his hand awaiting for it to begin and to let them on stage.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 am

(So you're currently waiting for the contest to begin?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 am

(Yep ^^ Thanks for posting Card-nee san
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 am

(I'm going to have an NPC be your opponent for this contest, alright?)

A girl with blonde hair and green eyes suddenly passed by the room Ian was currently in. She seemed to be a coordinator just like Ian, and held a Torchic. A Pikachu followed her and seemed to be all dressed up for the contest. Upon seeing Ian, she waved.
"Hi! You're here for the contest, right?" she asked, her voice sounding sweet like honey.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 am

(sure ^^ thats what Mark also did)
Ian looked at the girl and smiled at the cute pokemon. He knew that cuteness was a good weapon to get through the first round of the pokemon contest but he prefered more style then cuteness. ''Yeah I am I am Ian nice to meet you'' He said to the girl. He thought her voice sounded a bit too sweet. Was she up to something. These competitions could be a serious fight between coordinators so he had to watch out for her.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 am

(Try and guess where this NPC is from.)
"I'm Haruka. It's nice to meet you, Ian. Would you like to meet my Pokemon? I'm using my Pikachu today." She pointed to the little Pikachu following her wherever she went. Because the Pikachu's tail was shaped differently, one could tell the Pikachu was a female even without the bow on its right ear. The Pokemon also wore a ribbon on its tail and a necklace with a thunderbolt pendant. Haruka seemed to wear clothing that resembled both the Pikachu and the Torchic. Her shirt was red and yellow as the yellow made up thunderbolts and the red was a flame design on the bottom. Her skirt was a creamy pink color and it had three hearts on the bottom.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:42 am

( I would not know XD)
''Cool'' Ian said while looking at her pikachu. ''I am going to use staraptor'' He said while releasing staraptor out of the pokeball. It is from a friend though so I have ot return it, and I am going to use it together with my pichu.'' Ian said as he got pichu from behind him. The pokemon was still a baby so it was super cute. ''Wait are you only going to use pikachu, this contest had a double performance round you know that right?''
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 am

(She's from Pokemon Chamo-Chamo Pretty. It's a shoujo manga.)

Haruka shook her head.
"I'm also using Torchic, but Torchic needs some new clothes. Say, do you mind if I look in here for some? Torchic's a male, and I only have female clothes since I forgot today's contest was a double-performance when coming here."
The Pokemon chirped with a wave at Ian.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next