HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Peter nodded looking to Alakazam
"You heard, come on Alakazam, let's show him what we got"
Alakazam teleporting over to the battlefield and locking eyes with Ursaring. Peter then said
"I'll let you have the first move Ian"
Alakazam getting ready into a counter stance.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 6:13 pm

''Ok Thanks'' Ian replied. He was thinking about a strategy when he came up with an idea. ''Ok i have an idea Ursaring use faint attack'' Ian said while he saw Ursaring dissappear and show up behind Alakazan. I hope this works Ian thought keeping on a serious face
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Peter smiled
"Ok Alakazam counter with Teleport then Psybeam"
Alakazam disappearing before reappearing behind Ursaring holding out his two spoons and using Psybeam on the back of Ursaring's head.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 pm

The psybeam hit the back of ursarings head, before ian could do anything. Ursaring was blown back on the ground. "Ursaring get up'' Ian said. Ursaring slowly got up, ''Ok now use fake tears and then use your slash.'' Ursaring began to cry hoping for alakazan to come close.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Alakazam raised an eyebrow, it may have worked if Ursaring was a Teddiursa but, Ursaring was too big for Alakazam to fall for it. Peter then beckoning across
"Nice work Alakazam now, use Confusion!"
Alakazam wielding his spoons with skill before, his eyes began to glow blue and Ursaring was outlined in blue being lifted off of the floor and forced into the moat.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Luckily ursaring could swim, but he was growing tired fast. He needed to think of something quick. ''Ok use slash over and over'' Ursaring quickly stood in front of alakazan slashing again, again and again hoping to deal a little bit of damage to alakazan.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Alakazam merely dodged the Slashes moving from side to side to avoid them before Teleporting to dodge it. Peter then announced
"Psybeam again!"
Alakazam unleashing yet another Psybeam this time on Ursaring's lower back.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:17 pm

The psybeam hit ursaring again but this time it was fatal and ursaring fainted. ''Oh no ursaring'' Ian said while running towards ursaring, he opened his eyes and kept lying on the ground. ''Try to get some rest'' Ian said with a small smile. ''Nice battle'' Ian said while walking towards Peter. ''I had a thought i couldnt win''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Peter nodded as he allowed his pokemon to head off and relax for a while, saying
"Thanks, you too"
he then said
"Fancy coming to the house for a meal then?"
as he took a seat on the grass whilst waiting.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm

''Sure'' Ian replied, ''But uhm are you sure your parents will be ok with that'' awaiting his awnser hoping they wouldn't mind. He actually got hungry from the battle and wanted to eat something, but if his parents would decline he would jus go to the pokecenter to eat.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Peter nodded
"They'll be fine with it, they always are"
walking towards the house leading Ian as well saying
"I got an idea"
throwing him a map of the ranch so, Ian would know where to go for the house then saying
"I'll race you there on a pokemon of your choice and in fact you may not even need the map just, tell the pokemon to go to the house"
looking around the ranch for the perfect pokemon to race there on. Eventually setting his eyes on an Arcanine his parents were raising, climbing onto his back and saying
"Let's go Arcanine to the house"
Arcanine taking off at speed towards the house.

(You can choose any racing pokemon you want for the race, if you think it would be good for a race then it'll be at the Ranch as most pokemon are, you can even use a flying type if you want)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Ian looked around the farm and after a looking a while he saw an staraptor. ''Uhm is it ok if i use staraptor, I always liked flying typed'' He hoped it was ok and he would not lose this time, he would win for sure.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Peter looked back to see where Ian was and heard the question calling back
"Yeah sure! I did say any after all, cause it's great exercise for them"
continuing to dash along.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Ian quickly ran over to the staraptor. He asked if it was good to race on him, and it nodded. He quickly got onto it and, it helped him very gently. ''Ok lets go'' Ian said as, the staraptor spread his wings and began to fly. He had to think of the time he was on the chizard only a short time ago. He loved the feeling of flying. That made him think that a flying pokemon could be a help in his performances, he should catch one when he had the chance. He looked down and saw Peter under him. ''Hey Peter I am catching up on you'' Ian yelled down hoping he would hear it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Peter laughed then saying
"Well... Or so you thought... Arcanine Use ExtremeSpeed!"
Peter holding on tighter as, they dashed off at top speed towards the house breaking away from Ian and Staraptor.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 10:22 pm

''Wow'' Ian exclaimed as he looked at the arcanine who was using extremespeed. ''Come on staraptor try to keep up but he knew that it was useless. He saw him stop a lot farther. It took him quit a while to catch up with him, before he landed. Thanks staraptor he said while strong the pokemon his/her feathers. ''That was quite a race'' Ian said while looking at Peter. ''So is this it?''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 9:55 am

Peter stopped then climbing off of Arcanine's back, stroking his mane
"Thanks buddy"
he remarked before spinning round to face Ian replying
"Yeah there it is"
he pointed at the building behind him which was a log cabin type house, saying
"Come on follow me"
before walking over to the front door, opening it and walking in saying
"Mum... Dad... i'm home and i've brought company for dinner"
his mother calling from the kitchen
"That's ok, honey come get the cutlery and take it to the table"
Peter leading Ian through into the kitchen before retrieving cutlery and taking four knives and four forks to the table setting them out. With that he sat down indicating Ian to sit in the seat next to him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Ian walked towards the house. It was a nice farm, like looking house. He went in and smelled something delicious. Peter's mother was allready busy coocking. He heard Peter yell that he had brought company to keep him and, he thought about his own mother. He would call her when he would be at a pokemon center. He hadn't seen her for quite a while and she was probably worrieng about him, cause she headn't heard of him for quite a while. Ian sat next to peter still a bit shyly. He was someone who was very shy when he would come across people he haven't met before so he wouldn't talk much when they were eating. He then turned towards Peter and said: ''Uhm can I ask you a favor, I wanted to ask you if I could use your staraptor in my next contest, i think staraptor could make a great entrance with my vulpix or pichu'' With that he waited for an awnser.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Peter's mother brought over the food and placed it down on the table; it was Spaghetti Bolagnaise. She then took a seat as, Peter nodded
"Sure my parents won't mind..."
he then got louder as he called back
"Will you dad?!"
Peter's dad calling back
"Nope that'll be fine, it can give him some more experience"
indicating that the Staraptor was a guy. Peter then starting to eat, as did his dad who sat down and tucked in.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Ian started to eat the spaghetti. It was delicous, the flavours came together wonderfull. ''Wow its really good'' He said while looking to the Peter's mother. ''And thanks for letting me borrow staraptor I can really use him'' Ian said while looking at the others of the family. ''So what moves does staraptor have'' Ian asked while looking at Peter. He could try and think about the combinations while they were eating so he could train when they were done. He hoped that Peter would go with him to look if his combinations were any good.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:30 pm

(Fact File:
Staraptor
lvl 36
Moves include:
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Endeavor
Whirlwind
Aerial Ace
Take Down
Close Combat
Ability: Intimidate)

Peter nodded
"Sure"
he then handed Ian a fact file on Staraptor from the ranch's system containing all the info he'd need. Peter's mother meanwhile said
"Thank you it's a special recipe my father gave me, it's so nice to have someone here that enjoys my cooking so much"
Peter's father continuing to eat, whilst nodding in approval.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Ian looked at the fact file peter handed to him, he thought hard for a moment and he got an idea. He couldn't wait to try it and turned to Peter "Uhm I have a combination, can you look if it is any good?'' He thought he had an idea that would be good but it would take some time to make it perfect. The only thing that was left now was too wait till they could start.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Peter smiled
"Sure"
he then finished his Spaghetti Bolagnaise, and said
"Hey mum may me and Ian be excused?"
his mum nodding
"Yes dear"
Peter getting up and leading them back outside once he'd grabbed a Diet Pepsi from the fridge offering Ian one too.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Ian thanked Peter for the coke and set it down on the grass. Then he let pichu out of his pokeball. ''Ok pichu i want you to jump on staraptor's back and when staraptor uses a whirlwind I want you to use thundershock to creat an electic shock into the whirlwind. Then he walked towards staraptor and said: ''Ok staraptor Can you make a whirlwint to create a tornado?'' He hoped it would work.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 7:59 pm

(I'll give control of Staraptor to you for now then)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )   Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ ) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Let's get the second ribbon Eterna city (Card and ~Ian~ )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next