HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Controversy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Pokémon Controversy Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 9:30 am

First things first, I do not mean/intend to sound corny, crazy or whatever. I'm just slightly bothered by this. While I'm not the religious one, religion and God Himself does matter to me and seriously, I'm against evil and demonic stuff.

So there's been this controversy (discussion?) going about Pokémon being Satanic, a work of Satan, etc. I also read that characters in Dragonball Z are actually real devils as well as Ben 10 (so that's why the orange four-legged creature resembled a hellhound). Let's not talk about those, let's focus on Pokémon.

Simply Google search "Is Pokémon Satanic?" you'll know what I'm talking about. They do have some pretty good points. The Satanic star (pentagram?) on Kadabra's forehead, Satanic hand sign on his right hand, etc. The Pokémon cards they say can be classified as "magic cards" that lead the young minds astray.

So, just wondering. Really, what you guys think about these? Answer only after you've done your own research. Also, there are videos in YouTube that play the Pokémon Rap backwards and you can hear "I LOOOOVE YOU SATAN" in a very creepy voice. Played it last night and seriously, it's unlike any other "backward-played-satanic-song" I've heard. The others didn't give me the creeps. The backward Pokémon Rap gave me the creeps. Seriously. So maybe there really is something out there?

What you guys think? Or is this just like humanity's very own craziness and stuff like that?

PS: YouTube search: Angelica Zambrano vision of Hell and Heaven (she said she saw Michael Jackson in Hell).

PSS: Actually, this girl "Angelica Zambrano" told the world about DBZ, Ben 10 and Pokémon being works of Satan. Since watching the video, I did my research on Pokémon only. Don't give a damn about DBZ and Ben 10. Call her hoax? Well brah, she shot an hour of interview full of her made-up stuff then?
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 11:33 am

s far as kadabra goes, the star on its forehead is not the satanic pentagram, nor is it a pentagram at all. It is simply a star, as a pentagram is not filled in and is all interconnected. And it is very easy to shoot an hour interview about made up stuff. Thats all I really have to say on the matter, the rest takes too much research.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 12:34 pm

What about the satanic hand sign on his right hand? Also, he closely resembles Baphomet, a figure in Satanism.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Well actually, baphomet is not a satanic symbol but rather a pagan symbol (I myself am pagan) It represents the duality of male and female, as well as Heaven and Hell or night and day signified by the raising of one arm and the downward gesture of the other. Basically, he represents the harmony of the universe. Regarding the hand sign, all I have to say is he has three fingers, and there are a limited number of ways he can hold them. I don't even see how it looks like a satanic hand sign anyway.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Three fingers symbolize the goat which is also a satanic symbol (stolen from God since God made goats.) Horns and the long mouth of the goat is what the three fingers are for. Wikipedia says Baphomet symbolizes Satanism. And okay, he symbolizes Heaven and... Hell? Then there's still a Satanic part to him. No offense, I mean no harm to you, your belief and related stuff.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:06 pm

No problem :D I suppose the three fingers thing makes sense, but personally I feel that the whole idea is ridiculous though.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't know but it just gives me the creeps. And I don't usually feel the creeps for stuff like this. I rarely do. When I do, there's something.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Meh. Also, I listened to the pokerap backwards, honestly couldn't hear it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Pf, while it may sound like heavy metal distorted the million times, keep listening.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Controversy   Pokémon Controversy H6Q0F8z

Pokémon Controversy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1