HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a starter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

Time for a starter. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 4:02 am

RuRu tentatively spooned the soup into her mouth. It was warm, and didn't taste too bad. She was used to five star gourmet food, and this was nowhere close to that standard, but as said, it wasn't horrible. "It's ok, I guess" She said, before eating the rest. Not wanting to get changed in front of Zach again, she wriggled into her sleeping bag and fell asleep fully clothed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 4:27 am

"Thanks." said Zach. He ate his own share. Not half bad.

Zach laid his sleeping bag out. Then he wriggled into it. "Please do me a favor...don't decieve Prof. Birch. He's a good man. He really is. I'm sure he would've given you a started regardless of your appearance. He doesn't judge like that. Plus, he knows if you travel with me, you must be trustworthy!" he said. He laughed with the last sentence.

[OOC: This may be irrelevant, but I'm in shock. This is my 1000th post since I joined over a year ago. Wow.]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 10, 2013 7:19 am

(OOC: Well done. Also, sorry I took so long to post, I was very busy yesterday)
RuRu barely heard the beginning of Zach's speech before drifting off to sleep. Upon waking, she started searching the immediate area for a trainer to battle, completely forgetting about Zach's existence.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Zach woke up. "Ahh, mornin already." he said. He noticed that RuRu was gone. "Ehh. She must've went and got things for breakfast." he yawned. He started packing up his things.

It was also best that RuRu remembered: He knows her secret.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 8:28 am

RuRu, who knew how kind Zach was, was not in the least worried about Zach revealing her secret to anyone. Not finding any trainers in the immediate area, she picked an apple from a nearby tree and tossed the apple to Zach, taking a bite out of her own.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 8:40 am

"Oh thanks." said Zach. He took a bite out of his apple, and let Pichu nible it as well.

"So...what's up..." said Zach, unsure of what might be ahead.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm

"I just woke up, and went to look for some trainers, but there aren't any around." She said, releasing her pokemon and giving each a small part of the apple.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 1:04 pm

"What about that dude coming this way?" said Zach. He pointed beyoned to a young Hunter-looking man. He was heading their way.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 11:44 pm

"Well then..." RuRu said, giving the guy coming their way her best death stare.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 11:59 pm

The man passing by stopped slowly as RuRu stared at him. "Yes...can I help you?!" he said.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 8:32 am

"As a matter of a fact, you can. Battle me." She said, in a commanding tone.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 1:05 pm

The man smiled. "Alright then" he said. He let out his first Pokemon: Phanpy. [Lvl 8]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 7:33 am

RuRu decided that it was time for taillow to have a battle, and so sent it out. Without warning, she told it to use peck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 1:11 pm

The Phanpy at first used Defense Curl. Then, it went in with a Tackle Attack.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 7:10 am

Taillow flew high above the tackle, and then dived back down for a high speed peck.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 1:13 pm

It took hits from Peck. So then it decided to use flail, and attacked all around using the move.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 1:17 pm

As it was already near phanpy, it was hit into the air but managed to keep flying. On RuRu's command, it used focus energy then quick attack.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Phanpy was hit twice as hard, and wasn't looking too good. So it decided to use Flail again.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Managing to use quick attacks momentum to get out of the way, Taillow once again dived in, using a quick attack/peck combo, in order to hit with as much force as possible.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 1:27 pm

The combination of the attack was enough to send Phanpy into fainting.

[Tailow has gained 8 EXP]

The man then sent out his next Opponent: Aipom. [Lvl 15]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 1:33 pm

RuRu outwardly groaned. "You better Hope to hell that that isn't the little bugger I met yesterday." She said, releasing joltik who, not needing instructions, attempted to use thunder wave, followed by a string shot that was aiming to tie the aipoms tail to its body.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm

"No, it's not the one from yesterday." said Zach. He was scanning it with his Pokedex. "That was a male. This ones female."

Aipom got paralyzed by thunder wave. Then she used swift.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:06 am

Joltik jumped above the swift and followed up with leech life and fury cutter.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:11 am

Aipom got it's energy sucked from leech life, but dodged fury cutter.

It then used headbutt on Joltik.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 18, 2013 8:26 am

Joltik got hit by the headbutt, and then used leech life followed by a string shot aimed at the legs.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Time for a starter.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next