HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a starter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

Time for a starter. Empty
PostSubject: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:27 am

RuRu walked into the small town of littleroot, and looking around saw that it lived up to its name. There were very few people milling about, and only four houses. The professors lab was easy to spot, and she knocked on the door.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:40 am

Zach tagging behind, had been thinking: "This poor girl...she's spent all these years in sadness...she was kidnapped! I can't imagine being held in some creep's basement for years, it's just unthinkable and sickening! On that magazine shows a cute sweet looking girl...now...she smokes...but..No! I will help her! I'll do whatever it takes to show her the true meaning of life! It's the least I could do." He said this in his mind.

As RuRu knocked a man oped up and looked out to see the two kids. "Yes?" He asked
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:47 am

RuRu had purposely left off all of her makeup, and taken out her new contacts to help pull this off. "Hello mister, I was wondering if i could have a starter pokemon please?" She looked up at him, making herself look as cute as possible. For her age she was quite short, and undoubtedly looked to be about 11.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 8:59 am

"Ahh, new trainers. Please come on in. You'll have to see Prof. Birch."

The lab looked like a normal laboratory. "Professor Birch! We have some new recruits for you!" said the assistant. Prof. Birch was on his computer. He was young, a fat man with a goatee, and looked more like a field researcher with a lab coat. "Ahh hello there. Why Zachary! Good to see you. Taking good care of that egg, right?"said Birch, recognizing Zach. "Yes sir! It's ready to hatch anytime!" Said Zach.

Birch caught a sight of RuRu. "Oh and who's your friend here?' he asked, looking at her.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:04 am

"My name is RuRu sir. Zach is taking very good care of his egg. I came to ask if I could have a starter pokemon" She said sweetly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:13 am

"Why of course." said Birch. He showed he to a table with three Pokeballs."Our Starters here in Glenn are Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkip. If you need a picture of them, there's a poster on the wall."
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

RuRu looked at the pokeballs and carefully considered each one. After thinking, she took the torchics pokeball, and said "I choose Torchic!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:25 am

"A good choice. Here's it's Pokeball. Oh, and don't forget to take this Pokedex." said Birch. He handed her the the pokeball. "Uh Professor...would it be a burden if I took Mudkip? I need something to help the Piplup once it hatches." said Zach. "Well...we have no there trainers coming in...aww why not. Go ahead Zach!" Said Birch.

Zach took the Mudkip ball. He already had a Pokedex.

[ I will add torchic to you tomorrow when I get on computer]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:30 am

Thanking the professor, RuRu left. Once they were a little way out of the town, RuRu said to Zach "Close your eyes and go behind those trees, I need to get changed out of these childrens clothes" Her happy sounding voice was gone, and she once again sounded like herself.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:36 am

Zach had said goodbye to birch.

"Okay." Said Zach. He looked away and closed his eyes. "Hey RuRu...I was thinking...why don't I be your bodyguard? You know..help protect your identity and stuff?" He said. He still couldn't get the picture of her sitting in the same spot for years.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:43 am

"Uh... Sure." She said. More than anything it sounded like This was some kind of childhood dream of his, especially considering that sh was stronger than him. She came back out in a tight leather vest and a short skirt, also made of leather. She bent down to look in the grass for a pokemon to battle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 9:49 am

"There's only one thing I ask of you." He bent down and put his head on the ground. "Can you help me learn to be tough? I'm too wimpy to be called a human being...please...toughen me up...

[No outfit pic this time?]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 10:03 am

RuRus outfit:

"Who? You or your pokemon?" RuRu asked. She continued to look for a pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 2:59 pm

"Me, of course!" Said Zach.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 7:17 am

"Stop being so submissive. You obey so easily, and you don't hit back. Start fighting back to people, don't let them boss you around. Except for me, of course" She said, and continued to look for a pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 7:51 am

"You're not bossy." said Zach. "All you do his ask me to do something, and I'll gladly do it. Like your identity; I promise to keep it safe. Cross my heart I will. But I don't feel bossed around by you, RuRu-Chan."
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 7:56 am

"Well thats a right shame, because bossing you around was what I was trying to do. And I didn't mean that anyway, I was referring to other times. She said
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:02 am

"Yeah...bosed around..." said Kenji. He looked Downcast. "Sure. Try and make my life a living hell. Sorry to inform you but, you're only at the front of the line. My life's already a living hell."
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:06 am

"Why is that? I'm always curious as to why someones in pain." Said RuRu, looking up at Zach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:11 am

Zach shot an angry glare at her. Then he looked down. "In sinnoh...I was...bullied...and I..."
his eyes started tearing up. "I wanted to fight back...but I was outnumbered...I asked a friend for help but-" he clenched his fist "He got hurt even worse."

He lowered his head even more. "There were; other times, that ruined my life but...I tried to get a good start in Training in Hoenn, so my family wouldn't be shamed if I screwed up...but I've learned...life just sucks, sucks, sucks." a tear drizzled down his face.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:19 am

For once RuRu actually softened up. She had never been bullied, but she knew that it was horrible. She walked up to him, and put her hand on the top of his head."Sounds like we both came here to leave the past behind. So do that exactly, leave what happened behind you. Maybe life did suck. But I've had a better time here than I have in my entire life, and I'm sure that you have too. So head up, stop crying, and forget about what happened in Sinnoh, because it is an entire ocean away from here."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:23 am

Zach nodded, then added "And I'm still bothered...I meet you, and learn about what an even worse past you've had...I can't believe people would kidnap kids...how did you survive stuck in some creeps garage for YEARS?! Why didn't you escape right away?!" said Zach, as if he suddenly questioned everything in life.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:28 am

"The day that I escaped was the first day that they left me. They had stayed in that garage too, and on that day finally ran out of supplies. I burnt the warehouse down, and escaped. I survived because they wanted to keep me alive. I trust that I don't have to explain why." She said, having flashbacks to what happened during her imprisonment.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:32 am

"Imprisoned...years...it's so, cruel...but, what happened to...them?" asked Zach.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:35 am

"I don't know. They probably came back to find the wreckage of a warehouse, and assumed that I was dead like everyone else." She said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a starter.   Time for a starter. H6Q0F8z

Time for a starter.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next