HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Aiden walked into Cherrygrove, he looked around as he smiles. "My journey has began" he says
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:20 pm

Suddenly, a voiced called out. "Hey down there! I saw you win against a Sentret earllier. You must be a trainer too."

It was another boy, a Trainer, in a nearby Tree. He jumped down and approached Aiden. "So I was wondering...do you happen to know which way to Violet City?" he said.

Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 pm

"Yeah, it's the next town over that way" he says as he points to the route he was planning on going to later this day
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 pm

"Great! I'm just-wait a minute..." he said. He looked in his bag and his eyes widened. "Aww no! My Jigglypuff ran off again!" he said. Then the boy turned to Aiden. "Hey bro, could you please help me find my Jigglypuff? You can't miss it, it's like a Kirby-Balloon hybrid." he asked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 pm

(Kirby balloon hybrid? Isn't Kirby already a balloon XD)
"Alright I'll help" he says and walks off to find the missing pokemon
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm

An old man approached Aiden. "Excuse me boy, but would you just so happen to be looking for a Jigglypuff? Because I found one rambiling in a bush over there." he said, pointing at a Shrubbery
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

"I am, thank you sir" he said, he took the Jigglypuff and went to find the boy that lost this pokemon
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 pm

The Boy found Aiden first. "Oh there you are, Jigglypuff!" he said. He returned it to his Pokeball. "Thank you so much. Oh, and I'm Jayden, by the way." said the boy, extending his hand to Aiden.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 pm

"Name's Aiden" he said as he shook the trainers hand
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 2:18 am

"Ohh! Have you visited this old guy who lives around here? He calls himself 'Mr. Pokemon', and he's this awsome Pokemon expert. He really knows alot of helpful information." said Jayden.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 2:49 am

"No but I probably have met him" he said "he even found your Jigglypuff"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 9:34 pm

"Oh really! Wow, I didn't know that was him! Hey by the way, how would you like to have a battle?" Jayden said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 9:39 pm

"Alright, sounds fun" he said as he threw a released totodile out of his pokeball "let's start this"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Jayden let out his Jigglypuff for the Battle [Lvl. 11]
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 11:54 pm

"Totodile! Leer!" he said and his totodile gave Jigglypuff an intimidating stare
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zFri May 03, 2013 6:06 am

It lowered Jigglypuff's defense. "Use Sing!" said Jayden. Jigglypuff sang a song to put Totodile to sleep.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zFri May 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Aiden watched as his Totodile fell asleep and thought smart move
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 8:30 pm

"Now, use Tackle!" said Jayden. Jigglypuff gave a harsh tackle to the shleeping Totodile.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 12:48 am

Totodile was tackled, but didn't wake up from the attack "Hm... I seem to be in a bad situation..." Aiden said
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 2:16 am

"Tackle, again!" said Jayden. Jigglypuff used Tackle on Totodile again.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 2:19 am

Totodile was tackled again, still asleep so it couldn't move
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 2:21 am

"Just hope that big jaw wakes up! Jigglypuff...you know what to do..." said Jayden. And Jigglypuff did.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zWed May 08, 2013 2:30 am

And as Totodile was about to get tackled, rolls to the side and fired a stream of water at Jigglypuff "Good, he awoken"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 4:33 am

Jigglypuff got mad at Totodile. It puffed up and tried another tackle.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Totodile was hit by the tackle, and repeled with another water gun
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active   Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active H6Q0F8z

Adventure Can Be Peaceful and Active
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next