HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decisions Decisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Decisions Decisions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 am

Infernape was hit and faints "Ugh... Phantom... no, I'm out" he says as he runs off as he returns infernape
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Garchomp roared aloud before, chasing Jeff, not satisfied with just driving them away, he wanted to get rid of them, Properly and make sure that they don't come back. Gardenia watching from above at first to see how Jeff handled the interesting situation, ready to step in should she need to.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Jeff sent out Phantom "You really going to be annoying? Fine then, it'll only make me stay longer" he says, Phantom attacks with razor wind
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Garchomp then used Sandstorm which caused the wind to pick up and sand to blow around making the Razor Wind attack fly into the ground then, moving through the Sandstorm towards Phantom, using Dig to escape unseen, when he came out of the tunnel he unleashed an Outrage attack on Phantom glowing red and attacking him with his punches, headbutts and kicks.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:30 pm

But Phantom moved out of the way quickly and attacked with Night Slash on the Dragon pokemon
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Garchomp blocked the Night Slash with Outrage and kept on attacking Phantom with it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Phantom was hit and ignored the pain, as for Jeff, he was next to a tree that was at a safe distance. Phantom tried an X scissor
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm

The X-Scissor was blocked by the Outrage attack as, Garchomp stumbled back confused, which was short-lived as Garchomp was carrying a Persim Berry then unleashing another Dragon Rage attack on Phantom this time.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Phantom took the hit and unleashed another Night Slash
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 pm

The Sandstorm knocked Phantom's Night Slash attack off course and Garchomp lunged at Phantom using another Dual Chop attack attempting to strike Phantom with his two arms.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Phantom took the hit and was getting very weak, so it decided to try and Iron head
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Garchomp cleverly blocked it with another Dual Chop and used a third in the form of an uppercut on Phantom with the intention of finishing it when it was close.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 pm

It missed as Jeff returned it "Ugh... I have no idea what to do..." he says "great..."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Gardenia then slid down the cliff side calling out a pokemon she never uses in Gym Battles which was only ever for emergencies. A Tangrowth (Female - lvl 100), Gardenia then called to her
"Stop Garchomp now with Vine Whip Tangrowth!"
Tangrowth thrusting it's arms forwards unleashing large vines which grabbed hold of Garchomp making sure it couldn't move. Gardenia then called out
"Now Solarbeam!"
(TM) Tangrowth opening his mouth and charging up energy unleashing the solar energy onto Garchomp, causing Garchomp to be incredibly weak, she then launched pokeball at it, catching it and clipping the pokeball on her belt. This was a pokemon that she was gonna send off to be rehabilitated by Cynthia.
"Thanks Tangrowth"
she remarked returning Tangrowth to her pokeball and walking over to Jeff,
"Are you ok?"
Gardenia asked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks" he says "Sadly the Pokemon center is busy and my two pokemon have fainted" Jeff sighs
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Gardenia nodded
"I get told not to at risk of having everyone suddenly starts coming to me for it but, would you like to use the gym's personal machine?"
starting to slowly walk towards the gym as she asked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm

"Personal machine?" Jeff questioned "I'm guessing that'll be one of those healing machines"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Gardenia nodded to Jeff question, saying
"Follow me then"
walking towards the gym and unlocking the doors as she entered.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Jeff followed her in and said "So where is the healing machine?" he asked, looking around as he walked in
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Gardenia said
"Just out back"
leading him past the battlefield and down a corridor to a room which looked a bit like a mini pokemon centre, starting up the machine and pressing all the buttons to set it up, letting Jeff put his pokeball's in.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:56 pm

Jeff set the pokeballs in there to heal, he smiled since he didn't have to get nurse Joy to work even more and his pokemon are healed "thanks" he says
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Gardenia smiled at him
"That's ok, what were you guys doing anyway?"
she asked inquisitively.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:28 pm

"I was hoping to get my two pokemon to listen to me, but it seemed un-successful" he said annoyed as he remembers his pokemon ignored him
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Gardenia nodded listening
"Well... How did you get the two pokemon?"
starting to fit together the pieces in her head.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 pm

"I got them by trade" he said "Don't remember his name though"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Decisions Decisions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next