HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decisions Decisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Pooch
Pooch

Decisions Decisions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 3:21 pm

"Alright! Scizor, use X scissor!" said Jeff, Scizor ran with quick speed in front of the rolling Cherubi and made a slice formed of an X
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Cherubi zig-zagged to dodge the attack, then continuing to head for Scizor in an attempt to strike it down with even more power.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Scizor dodged and used X scissor again, slicing with an X with his arms
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 pm

(I'm just going to post as if the eggs are with him :P)

As the battle waged on, the small cries and a strange cracking could be heard from wherever Jeff kept his eggs. Both sounds gradually grew louder, and with two definite 'cracks' both of his eggs hatched, revealing the Pokemon that had grown inside.

Taillow hatched from Jeff's egg! Would you like to give her a nickname?

Sneasel hatched from Jeff's egg! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 7:57 pm

(No nicknames, and I GOT to get rid of a lot of these pokemon now XD (Also, if anyone questions... someone told me I didn't need them on my team for them to hatch since they would be with me anyways))
Jeff opened up his bag and looked at his new Sneasel and Taillow "Cool, they finally hatched" Jeff said "Hey? Is there a PC in here anywhere?" he asked
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 pm

(Are you continuing the battle or stopping it. If you're continuing, give me a minute to catch up on it XD)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 pm

(If you want, you can stop it, try saying something like, she get's a call to do something and has to go, also... change the personalities of Infernape and Scizor... Infernape being... "Active and happy a lot" or something... and Scizor being "Listens... but can be a real pain", I just wanted them to be not disobeying and I want Genesect :D)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Suddenly, the trainer Jeff was fighting gained a look of pure panic as she glanced down at the small wristwatch nestled on their arm. "S-Sorry," was all she could muster in her panicked hurry as she returned her Pokemon and sped away from Jeff without a backwards glance, apparently late for... something. With the trainer gone, Jeff was free to choose what to do next. There were plenty of wild Pokemon and other trainers to fight and train with, or he could go back to town. It was up to him.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Jeff had something he wanted to do... but first, was getting Porygon, he went to a PC, put his two hatched eggs in the PC, switched Ditto with Porygon, he taught fly to his Zekrom, then looked at his P2 Box, he heard it could take him to Genesect, so he quickly used it to see if he vanishes over there...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Decisions Decisions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5