HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decisions Decisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Decisions Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Jeff walks into the town, looks around, then looks at his Pokemon, he decides he wants to hatch some of his eggs so he goes to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon first
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Nurse Joy was there at the Pokemon Center when he arrived, her and 2 Chansey's dashing around rushed off of their feet. She then returned to the desk sitting down and handling some paperwork.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Jeff walks over and places his pokeballs there "Can you heal them? Please and thank you" he said

Last edited by Poochyena on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:29 pm

(Pooch your eggs are always with you til they hatch you don't need to switch pokemon until you hatch them and catch them)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:46 pm

(Oh... well, um... editted)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Nurse Joy looked up and nodded
"Sure"
she said handing them to one of the Chansey's who took them off to be healed
"Could you just take a seat and when their ready we'll call you"
getting on with her work and leaving Jeff to deal with his eggs and other stuff.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Jeff sat on the chair, looking at his egg, wondering what they'll hatch into
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:58 am

After about a quarter of an hour a call went out across the PA system saying
"May the owner of these pokemon please come and collect them"
as she had forgotten to get Jeff's name but, no sooner had she said it, she was swarmed by trainers mistakenly thinking it was their pokemon and making it difficult to get to the desk.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Jeff pushed his way through the crowd and get's to the counter "I'll guess that's me" he said
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Nurse Joy looked up from the desk at him
"Ah yes, they are, sorry everyone else but, i'll be with you in a minute"
Nurse Joy then handed Jeff his pokeball's before going back to her paperwork trying her hardest to sort everything out but, the center was much busier than normal and it was growing increasingly difficult for her.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Jeff got out and went to the forest, looking for pokemon to train his pokemon, especially Krickitot, and Piplup
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Soon he was jumped by a pair of Shinx (Male - lvl 5, Female - lvl 3) who began to circle him as though they were challenging him to a battle.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Jeff thought about his moves, he wasn't sure if it would have an electric move, so he throws out Piplup "Piplup, be careful, and let's win this! Tackle!" Piplup runs at the Shinx with a tackle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 pm

The Shinx's then used a combo move, the Male Shinx using Swift (Egg Move) and the Female Shinx using Shock Wave (Egg Move) to send paralyzing stars across the field at Piplup.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Piplup was in the middle of his run and couldn't stop, he tripped over a rock into the attack, taking a paralyzing, critical, attack, Piplup goes for another tackle, but is stopped by paralysis
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 pm

The Shinx's then circled Piplup toying with him before using the Shock Stars (Swift + Shock Wave) again on Piplup.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Piplup hit again, still unable to move "Piplup isn't doing so well... but I have nothing else but Tackle with him..." Jeff said
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

The Shinx's then circled him once more before both of them using tackle.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 pm

(Both of them?)
Piplup was hit, getting weak, then runs at Shinx with a tackle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 pm

(Yepp lol)

The young female Shinx was hit rolling back, this angering the male Shinx who launched yet another Swift attack on Piplup.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

(I didn't see both, dangit >.<)
Piplup was returned, then sent out Krickitot and Swinub, Krickitot uses Growl, and Swinub using tackle on the Male shinx
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Shinx rolled back taking a bit of damage before the two used another Shock Stars attack on Swinub and Kricketot.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Swinub jumped in front of Krickitot, taking all the damage, and getting paralyzed, Krickitot uses Bide, Swinub stands in front of Krickitot
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 10:49 pm

The Shinx's saw this and paced around slowly waiting for Kricketot to finish.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Krickitot kept charging up, while Swinub protecting Krickitot
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions H6Q0F8z

Decisions Decisions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next