HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reta Riori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
youarereta98
youarereta98

Reta Riori Empty
PostSubject: Reta Riori   Reta Riori H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 4:17 am

Name: Reta Riori

Nickname: Uh, Reta?

Rank: Coordinator he off's as a dragon trainer but mostly focus's on the coordination

Birthplace: Hoenn, Petalburg

Battle Style: Prefers to start a move to trick the opponent before quickly executing a different attack all together. His Cockiness often makes him careless in battle which can lead them in his favor or against him completely

Looks: Reta Riori Eyes_rutherford_12658

Personality: Incredibly confident in his ability to do everything. He has a love for dragon type Pokemon. He tends to see Pokemon as more of a means to being better instead of as a friend or colleague, except for his Dratini which he views as an acquaintance or a partner who wants the same goal as his. Reta's cockiness often leads his into unintentional fights or somebody hating his guts. Reta's main goal is to be better then You as in everybody and anybody. If somebody is better then him than he will constantly train himself and his Pokemon to dangerous extents until he is better than them. He hates the site of humans polluting the land.

History: Reta used to be a normal boy growing up in Petalburg. He had always looked up to the Gym leader of Petalburg, he had the respect of everyone around him. But for some reason he was not interested in fighting, Reta enjoyed the glamoris look of Coordinating. The lights, the respect and most important looking better than everybody else while on stage. Reta never had many friends, they all called him cocky and mean. He usually didn't mind the insults, he knew he was better then they could ever dream to be.

When Reta reached the age of 14 he was playing by himself near an industrial park (you know climbing on dangerous metal rods, that sort of thing). Reta started climbing over a small hill of waste when he heard a cry sounding from the bottom of the hill. He ran over to the source, it was a small Dratini, around which were a four Grimers purple and bubbling with slime, and behind them was a Muk sitting there staring at the Dratini with hungry eyes. The Dratini was covered in the smelly purple gunk that was on the Grimers and Muk. Reta looked down in amazement. A dragon Pokemon, being beaten by lowly poison type?! That was as absurd as him getting a lower score then his class mate on a test! Reta ran into the pit jumping over the Grimer's in his way. He yanked the Dratinis head off the ground smearing the grime off of Dratini's face and onto the ground. "Get up Dratini! Get up and fight don't just sit here! Your better then them, just like me!" The Grimer converged onto Reta and Dratini eventually making a purple wall of slime that was slipping over the both of them. Reta kicked and screamed. " No! I cant die here! Not like this, Dratini fight!" Darkness overlapped his vision and grim took over his sense of smell.

"Good your waking up." Reta opened his eyes to a man over him along with his parents. "Who are you? What happened to me? And where is that Dratini I saw?!" the man spoke up answering his questions as they came. "I'm the gym leader here at Petalburg, I heard your screaming so me and my Slaking came over and saved you, luckily that Dratini had protected you with its body. as for the Dratini he followed us here and is resting in your room." The man signaled for Reta to look into the corner of the room where Dratini lay sleeping. "Reta you should really thank this good man for helping you and the Dratini!" His mother scolded his lack of manners. "Tch, I would have been fine on my own, you were but a slight help" Reta glared at the man trying not to lower himself to showing respect for the man and his prowess. "Hah, well your welcome anyway. Guess I better get back to the gym before the trainers start freaking out that im gone. Have a good day." The man started exiting his room before being accompanied by his parents to the exit. Reta got up and walked over to the Dratini who raised his head at the boy. "Huh, so you didn't leave yet? Why don't you join me? Together we could do great stuff." the Dratini simply nodded at Reta looking up at him. Reta reached for a Pokeball that was on his desk waiting for the moment to find the Pokemon that met his greatness. Without resistance Reta put the Pokeball up to Dratini's head and pressed the trigger, capture complete

Badges:

Items: 5 Poke Balls

Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Dratini

Nickname: None

Level: 12

Moves: Round (TM) Mist(EM) Wrap, Leer, Thunder wave, and Twister
Ability: Shed skin

Personality: Dratini is a generally happy Pokemon. He enjoys to dance and fly around the air and loves the rare times when Reta lets him out of the Pokeball.

Exp: 0

Pokémon: Bagon

Level: 17

Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Headbutt

Ability: Sheer Force

Personality: Strongly believing in unity, interpersonal connections, and the convictions of faith, he tends to attempt to confound, taunt, and use flat out 'overkill' techniques when it comes to any threats. He can be quite the speedy trickster.

EXP: 5
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Reta Riori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reta Riori   Reta Riori H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Approved then unless a higher force says otherwise I guess

Reta Riori
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1