HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  Empty
PostSubject: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  5sI4FUz

"Welcome everyone to the Cerulian: Waterflover Contest battle part! The rules are simple, the winner gets 10 pts and continues the battle for the ribbon, and the loser gets 5 pts but unfortunately gets disqualified. Lets all greet our coordinators Marcus and Reta!"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Reta slowly walked onto the stage. He glares across the stage to his opponent. "Tch, this must be a joke, somebody like you stands no chance." His voice was quite, possibly loud enough for his opponent to pick up, words coming out with an edge as he reached into his pocket. He yanked a Pokeball from his jeans. "Don't disappoint me, Dratini!" Again his words were to quite for the audience to hear, yet unlike his usual moody behavior he shouted the name of his Pokemon with enthusiasm. With a flash of red a small snake like Pokemon appeared on the stage. Dratini raised itself to stand on its tail, with a happy screech he shouted out his species name. "As amusing as usual." Reta sighed before giving a wave to the crowd, like he had seen the other contenders do before him. That was ridiculous, those people are much to low to be bestowed a wave by myself. He thought to himself before crossing his arms to his chest.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 9:11 am

Marcus looked across at Reta with a smile on his face, his noticed his opponents glare but it didn't phase him. Marcus looked out to the crowd and bowed while pulling out a Pokeball in a capsule, standing up from his bow he through the Pokeball up. In a flash of white a Roserade appeared surrounded by petals.
"We shall have the first move!" Marcus called, "Roserade, use Grass Whistle!"
Roserade nodded started to whistle causing his entire body to glow white, the music drifted in the air towards Dratini.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 9:43 am

Dratini began to slowly slither around, bouncing up in his tail to the rhythmical beat of the whistling. "Tch, its a good thing I let him nap before the battle." Reta put his hand to his head, hiding the slight grin that snaked across his face. "Dratini, just like we start everything, Mist, at him!" The light on Dratinis crystal flared a light blue color. Instead of how he usually used Mist as a cloak he instead aimed it at the Roserade, a sparkling fountain of broken water skittering across the stage towards the grass Pokemon. "Charge it!" The order was given as soon as the small Pokemon stopped firing off the water. The gem on top of Dratini changed from light blue to a Deep yellow just before a flow of electricity sparked from it, conducting through the mist towards its opponent. The water popping and zapping in display of yellow and blue fireworks.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 9:48 am

Marcus looked directly at the the incoming attack and grinned.
"Roserade, use Magical Leaf!" yelled Marcus.
Roserade raised his arms and started to spin, suddenly multiple green leaves flew from him at the mist and thunder wave combo.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 9:58 am

Reta watched the Magical leaf fly through the mist, knowing nothing good would come of it. Just as he predicted the Mist flew across the battlefield, being carried by the leaves, the stage began to rain in a short electrically charged downpour. Reta watched as Dratini let out a small flinch, indicating that the move had exploded all the way back to him and hopefully the opponent. "Not good." Reta muttered to himself. "Start up the round." Reta commanded, with threats in his voice he refused to take peralysis as a reason to not attack. Dratini was able to fight through the electricity this time, opening up yet again to begin its song of different pitches and screeches. Reta covered his right ear, tilting his head away from the Pokemon. "We need to work on making that sound more pleasant." He said to himself.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:03 am

Marcus and Roserade smiled as the attacks made contact with Dratini, but the both covered their ears when Dratini started using Round.
"Roserade, use Mega Drain!" Marcus called.
Roserade nodded and stuck out his arms and released a green beam from the purple flower on his hand.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:20 am

The grass attack drained nutrients from Dratini, absorbing a small amount of health with it. "Your fine." The harshness was the only reinforcement Reta knew. As if the words were a command Dratini began to peel, quite literaly to, his skin began to flake as he thrashed around until it finally broke off of him, a shining new coat of snake like skin covered his sleek body. The dead skin lay on the ground near him, taking the paralysis with it. "Gross." Reta said under his breath, starring at the pile of dead skin, he kicked it aside and out of his site. "Try another Thunder wave." He ordered, the now squeaky clean Dratini. The Gem, which had remained the same, but was previously polished, glowed yellow yet again, this time much brighter as it unleashed electricity in a semicircle around itself.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:33 am

Marcus had to think quickly before the attack hit, choosing his move carefully Marcus was ready.
"Roserade, jump over it and go in for Poison Jab!" called Marcus
Roserade charged forward and and at the last minute jumped over the attack, landing gracefully Roserade continued surging towards Dratini his flowers glowing purple. Once he was close enough Roserade through a punch towards Dratini.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:38 am

"Watch out!" Reta shouted out to the Dratini. Without enough time to react Dratini was thrown back by the punch, falling at this trainers legs before getting back up. Reta pointed at the Roserade, with a snap of his fingers he barked another command. "Hes close, restrict his movements." Dratini leaped at the Roserade, trying to wrap its snake like body around his opponent.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am

"Roserade, use Poison Sting," said Marcus
With Dratini in such a close range Marcus believed the attack would take effect, Roserade raised his arms and fired multiple purple darts at the incoming Pokemon.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:00 am

Dratini instinctively rolled towards Roserade, avoiding the attack and closing some distance. "Heh, one last thunderwave!" Reta ordered. With Rosarade right in front of Dratini he quickly changed his gem to electric, firing of a concentrated burst of electricity in a circle around him. "Perfect." Reta said as the attack went off, once again muttering to himself.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 am

The attack sent Roserade flying back but didn't do much damage, Roserade stands back up a determined look on his face.
"Use Poison Sting one more time!" Marcus called
Roserade tried to attack but stopped as small sparks flew off him, Roserade is paralyzed.
"Oh no," said Marcus
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 4:47 am

"Perfect." Reta said to himself as he watched the sparks. "We've no need for the cover of mist, Dratini their slowed, from this range you should have enough time for round!" Retas voice was loud, exceptionally so for himself as he gave the command to his Pokemon. The gem on Dratinis head changed back into its generic white color as he opened his mouth, clearing his throat with a slight screech before he started his symphony of noises, the crescendo of noises bouncing off, along with the amazing acoustics of the large somewhat empty dome like room causing the voice to be marge larger then normal.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 6:04 am

Roserade was thrown back by the attack if Marcus was going to do something it had to be now.
"Roserade, use Mega Drain!" Marcus called out.
Roserade raised one of his arms and sent a blast of green energy towards Dratini, Marcus smiled as the attack worked.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 6:43 am

Dratini grimaced as the nutrients were sucked from its body. Reta put his hand to his head, two fingers on his forehead another on his cheek and he began to laugh. "Mega Drain, what a weak attack, keep up the vocals Dratini!" Reta obviously cared little for how his Pokemon faired. Dratini continued his song, unstopping from the moment of pain, he upped the pitch in his song, making it slightly less appealing to the crowd but the higher pitch could not be good for a Pokemons hearing.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 8:17 am

Roserade was forced into a kneeling position by the incoming attack.
"Roserade, come on get up!" he reassured, "I know you can do it!"
Marcus needed Roserade to get through this it was the only way he could win.
"Think Marcus think," he thought, "There has to be a way."
Marcus then had an idea.
"Roserade, run towards me!" he commanded his Pokemon.
Standing up Roserade proceeded to run towards his trainer stopping just infront of him, turning around Roserade faced his opponent determination plastered across it.
"Now run towards Dratini and jump," Marcus said.
Roserade ran towards Dratini and jumped up high.
"Now spin and use Poison Sting!" he called.
Roserade placed his arms together and started to spin, as he spun hundreds of small purple darts flew at Dratini piercing through the round.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 8:44 am

Reta moved to the side a dart whizzed by his head, he let out a grunt of displeasure, such a weak thing making him move. Dratini was not quite as fortunate, one of the darts had found its way into his torso. The dart itself quickly fell out leaving nothing more then a small scratch, not however, before it had left a trace amount of poison coating Dratini's new layer of skin. "Your fine just shed it off later, but for now go in for wrap." Reta's tone mad it obvious he was less then concerned for his Pokemon. Dratini followed the order, but not before grimacing from the slight pain brought on by the poison. He quickly slithered over to where Roserade had jumped, leaping himself to interject the near helpless Pokemon midair, simply to wrap around its leaf like body.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 1:26 am

"Roserade, let the attack hit," Marcus said.
Roserade gave Marcus a confused look but allowed Dratini to use Wrap as the landed on the ground.
"Now use your Poison Point!" he called out.
Roserade raised his arm and then punched Dratini in its side causing it to become poisoned.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 5:04 pm

As Dratini had already been poisoned by the Poison sting this move had been useless. "Dratini, more pressure!" Reta commanded his Pokemon. With a small flinch from the poison Dratini continued his attempt at strangulation, gripping the small Pokemon with its own body. "Perfect, now that you have him use Twister." Dratini's gem began to glow a mixture of yellow and green before flashing back to white. Wind began to brew around Dratini, picking up more and more speed. The strong wind formed a funnel around the Pokemon, trying to pick up anything in its range, the wind blew with rapid succession, even whipping Reta's hair around on his face.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 am

Dratini quickly unwrapped from Roserade and slithered away when the twister caught Roserade by surprise causing him to fly backwards, Roserade slowly got up which caused Marcus to cheer him on more.
"Come on Roserade you can do it!" he called out, "Use Magical Leaf!"
Even in his weakened state Roserade jumped high, starting to spin multiple leaves flew out towards Dratini.

Last edited by Eeveelution Master on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 7:20 am

(Hey would you uh, mind clarifying that post? Dratini was wrapped around Rosarade during that so I'm not sure if he's still attached or what? Thanks.)
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 am

(Sorry about that, its edited)
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zMon Jul 08, 2013 8:00 am

(Sorry about not posting XD)
Reta looked at Dratini, barely able to rise from the ground, usually his own Twister would leave him unscathed but he had been violently thrown off of Roserade. "Dont fail me!" Retas voice had raised slightly towards the injured Pokemon, he bo longer thought he could win a battle like this, te Roserade had to be a much higher level, and Dratini would simply let him down yet again. "Twister, followed by your famous song!" Dratinis gem flashed a light green and went back to its white stage. A fierce wind surrounded the Pokemon, it lifted the leaves out of the air, spiralling up before falling back down. Dratini seemed unsurprised by the forces of nature whizzing by him. As soon as he saw he was safe from te Magical leaf he began singing, the same song from the previous competition but the tones had changed, becoming much more high pitch.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8zWed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 am

Roserade cringed against Dratini's twister and song combo but managed to slowly pull through.
"Roserade, finish him!" called Marcus, "Use Magical Leaf and Poison Sting!"
Roserade jumped up using the winds to increase height, he then started to spin releasing both leaves and needles towards Dratini. As the attack grew closer the Poison Sting merged with the Magical Leaf causing the leaves to glow a bright purple.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori    Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori  H6Q0F8z

Battle Part: Marcus Everdeen vs. Reta Riori
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next