HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! Empty
PostSubject: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! Waterflowersisters_by_heyenna-d54rmi1
"Welcome everyone to the first pokémon site-wide contest! We are the Cerulean sensational sisters, and we will be your hosts for this evening! Our contestant is Reta Riori! Make sure to give your best and good luck!"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Reta walked onto the carrying his usual cocky smile, with his Dratini calmly wrapped around his arm. He reached the stage and looked down at the onlookers, all of them along with the three sisters starring up at him. He felt like the king of the world, he felt just like he was meant to. "Dratini, mist" Even with the microphone clipped onto his casual looking shirt his voice was barely audible in the massive auditorium. On Reta's command Dratini looking up and opened his mouth, spewing out a thick mist that slowly crept along, enveloping the stage. He could already feel the moist air soaking through his clothes. "Good, thunder wave." Again Dratini followed the exact orders, the gem on his head flashing a bright yellow color before he released a wave of energy onto the mist, making it appear to be going on and off in a shining fashion, much like a multitude of active stars in the nights sky. "Begin." Dratini, now being mostly hidden from the crowd, only his silhouette visible began letting out a choir of high pitched noises. Unlike when he was using it offensively it was a much more soothing tune one that would not hurt the ears, but instead calm somebodies nerves. "Keep it up." Said Reta, using his calm voice to keep Dratini going. The song continued on for two minutes in a multitude of tones and pitches, reminiscent of an opera singer. At one point Reta could swear he could understand what his Dratini was saying. "Finish this." Reta was almost positive he was unable to be heard, his voice was low and masked by Dratini's singing. Dratini stopped singing and looked at Reta. "Go ahead." He reassured the Pokemon. Dratini let off two or three more shots of Thunder wave, over charging the stars he had created until the small dew drops of water floating up above burst in a fantastic display of electricity arced through the sky above them. "Return." While the crowd was distracted by the fireworks Reta zapped Dratini with the red lightning from the Pokeball and walked off the stage without looking back.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 12:07 am

A small blond judge sat in her chair, which was leaning back on its two rear supporting legs, occasionally wobbling and almost falling backwards many times. She was thoughtfully observing Reta's performance with the eraser of a pencil being held lightly between her teeth. She rolled the writing utensil around a few times by moving her jaw, and finally spat it out onto a blank paper as the trainer returned his Pokemon. Now it was time for judging.

She closed her eyes and thought for a minute, thinking back to what she should say. The trainers would get this feedback and their scores after their performance, so she couldn't just pretend to write something smart and make a score based off of impulse, much to her dismay. She picked up the pencil, gnawed on the eraser for a moment, and began writing in a scrawled and rushed fashion.

Performance was a good length, and the move choice was excellent. My shirt is now soaked and I feel like my whole body just sweated a thin layer of moisture, but that can't really hurt your score, just hurt my comfort. You did a good job in combining attacks for new effects, but I do believe there could have been more you could do. Your Pokemon's song was lovely, and made me stop stressing about the oven I left on back home. Ooops. It was an impressive performance, and I look forward to judging you again sometime to see your improvement.

My score- 8

The judge folded up the paper and placed it on the edge of the table. She had seen great things in this trainer, and was curious to see what the other judges had to say.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 am

Reta continued walking off the stage. He noticed the giant screen above him flashing with the number eight. He looked at the Pokeball in disgrace. "You could have done better Dratini, don't fail me next time." Reta walked near where the back stage entrance began and leaned against the wall, continuing to look up at the screen awaiting the second score to appear."
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 pm

The other judge was sitting and drinking coffee. When the coordinator appeared he took his pencil and started writing down his thoughts on performance. When the performance ended and the fellow judge gave her opinion he started speaking:

Your performance was really good, but I still think that you can do more. The attacks combo was excellent, but I'm getting a feeling that could just simply use more of your tallent. Keep up on the good work.

My score - 8

<div class="info">Reta Riori earned 16 points!</div>
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!   Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori! H6Q0F8z

Performance Part> The stage is yours: Reta Riori!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1