HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
Card
Card

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 pm

The girl arrived back at the house, 40 minutes later. She was scratched up, but wore a smile on her face.
"Ha! Those stupid poachers won't be coming for you for a while, Xero!"
The girl seemed to be talking to the Zorua, and the Pokemon looked happy. However, it rubbed against the girl, and seemed worried about her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 pm

ah so this is your zorua nico said with a smile while watching her. its quite a rare pokemon. well we never got introduced so i am nicholas and this is pawniard my partner he said while pointing at pawniard who stood next to him
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:44 pm

"Yes, this Zorua is mine, but I let her roam freely. She doesn't exactly have a PokeBall since I'd rather see her as a friend."
The girl picked up Xero, and smiled.
"My name is Maya Fey. It's very nice to meet you, Nicolas."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 pm

he thats the same with me and pawniard isnt it pawniard. pawn pawniard, he said he looked happy. so are you a pokemon trainer coordinator or just someone who likes the company of her pokemon
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Maya smiled, and put a bandage on Xero's injury, before replying,
"I'm a little bit of all three."
The Zorua gave a friendly smile, and curled up in a ball in Maya's lap. The girl pet her with the same happy smile, and asked Nicolas the question he just asked her.
"What about you? Are you a trainer, coordinator, or just a Pokemon lover?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:30 pm

a pokemon trainer and coordinator, i just love doing those things with pokemon, do you have other pokemon then zorua??
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:35 pm

"Of course!"
Maya pulled out two PokeBalls, and sent out a Teddiursa and an Eevee.
(I'm just going to save the data from that adventure, though, okay? You can do the same for that trainer ^ ^)
"The Teddiursa's name is Teddy, and the Eevee's name is Pearl!"
As if on cue, the Pokemon gave a 'hello' in their native languages when their name was called.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

(k)
hey can i ask you a favour he said while letting yamask out of his pokeball. he was shy and hid behind ian. i want to ask you to battle yamask so he can evolve, confagriusses are know for being brave and yamask want to evolve so i thought maby you could help
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 pm

"Sure! I'll be battling with Pearl, so don't back down!"
Maya said, carefully laying Xero on the couch and sending Teddy back to his PokeBall.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 pm

ok but you hadnt picked a good one a normal typ against an ghost typ your moves wont be affective but lets try well use protect ian yelled and a greenish shield covered yamask
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 pm

"It's alright. Pearl and I work best during Type disadvantages."
Maya said, with a smile. She pointed at the ground, then at Yamask. Pearl understood almost immediately. The little Pokemon dug deep into the ground, covering the hole behind her with dirt.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 pm

that wont work nico said because yamask had used protect. what should i do she only has one move and i cant attack, wait thats it. yamask havent you learned a new move. yamask nodded ok you know when to use it? yamask nodded again. ok nico said the only thing we need to do is wait
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 pm

"It's okay if it doesn't work. Pearl knows what to do!"
Maya said with a smile, and the Eevee burrowing below nodded. She burrowed deep enough that a lake was found. (remember this tactic? :D) Pearl then swam to the bottom of the underground lake, making another hole that led to Yamask.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 pm

(but it is useless yamask uses protect but i am wondering what you will use Exclamation )
keep your guard up yamask nico said while waiting for what would happen
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Once the hole was completed, Pearl jumped out of the way, as water rushed up and sent Yamask flying in the air.
"Good job, Pearl! This should distract Yamask!"
Maya said, jumping up and down happily.
(Ta-Dah! XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:25 pm

no yamask nico yelled but yamask steadied himself and blake yelled now use night shade the area around eevee became purple and black and yamask appeared out of nowhere hitting eevee
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 pm

"Pearl! Are you alright?"
Maya asked, and the Eevee nodded.
"Well then, Pearl! Use Sand-Attack, then Dig!"
The Eevee kicked up some sand into Yamask's face, then dug another hole.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 pm

(shall we let yamask evolve in this battle or later?)
yamask use protect nico said when yamask had removed the sand on his face and a green sort of orb appeared around yamask
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 pm

(um... Yamask doesn't evolve until level 34 XD)
Pearl dug through the earth, appearing right behind Yamask.
"Alright! Use Sand-Attack again! This time, make it so that NO ONE can see you!"
Maya commanded, and the Eevee nodded. It kicked up sand in all different directions, causing sand clouds to appear. Once they cleared up, the Eevee was gone!
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 pm

where is that eevee hiding nico thought while looking around but then he saw a hole under yamask quickly yamask sue protect before it is too late
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Just as Yamask was expecting Pearl to come out from below, Pearl jumped on top of the Pokemon from above! She had jumped high above the Pokemon, and was going to use Dig while pushing the Pokemon into the hole.
"That's it, Pearl!"
Maya cheered, happy to know that her Eevee was so smart.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 pm

no nico yelled as he saw that yamask was badly hurt yamask get ba.. he didnt finish his sentence because yamask looked at him with a determened face. ok then yamask use night shade the area around eevee became black and purple and yamask was hoping to hit him otherwise she would lose
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Pearl dodged the Night Shade, and she knew that Yamask was determined to win. The Eevee looked at Maya, and the trainer understood.
"Pearl! Use Tackle!"
The Eevee charged at the Yamask.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 5:21 pm

why do you want to do that nico said when the tackle hit yamask. tackle doesnt affect yamask att all
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

"That's the point."
Maya replied, with a smile. Pearl kept pushing on with Tackle, hoping that Yamask would use Night Shade again.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next